Bonus #1

Writings on the walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun reflects on the crystal clear waters, the warm breeze caresses his face with the softest of touch and ruffles his hair, messing it on every possible direction. Closing his eyes, Baekhyun relishes on the musky salty smell of the ocean. The grass below his bare feet feels a little rough and ticklish and it's then when he realizes that there’s nothing more he could want right now. The happiness and calmness that he feels now can't be compared and he's proud of himself for making the best decision he could have ever made; despite all the struggles he's been through all these years, Baekhyun is finally able to say that he's finally in peace with himself and his past.

A small smile spreads on his lips at the sudden pair of arms sneaking around his waist and the strong chest pressing against his back. Baekhyun tilts his head to the side, an invitation for Chanyeol to press his lips on his skin; he hums softly at the feeling of lips trailing kisses from where his neck meets his shoulder and up to the back of his ear.

"Do you like it?" Chanyeol asks, mouth subtly brushing his earlobe. The prince's hands swarm their way inside his thin cotton shirt, pressing against his stomach.

Baekhyun relishes on the overwhelming sensations coursing through his body and throws his head back. "I love it." He speaks lowly, voice washed away along with the wind.

"Good, because I want to make love to you in every corner of this place." Chanyeol confesses, voice low and deep sending tingling sensations all over Baekhyun's body. An involuntary moan escapes the younger prince's mouth.

"Is that a promise?" Baekhyun teases, but his mind is slowly slipping away.

"One I intent to keep until our last minute here." Chanyeol mumbles, his hand moving lower and lower, reaching the elastic band of Baekhyun’s cotton pants.

"Yeol." Baekhyun breaths out and turns to the side so he can press his forehead against Chanyeol’s cheek as he feels his husband's fingers brushing along the warm skin of his stomach.

"How about we get in the pool?"

Baekhyun nods, but instead of moving he pushes his hips back, brushing his against Chanyeol's half-hard . "Will you give me a moment?" He mumbles.

"Take your time, love. I'll be right here." Chanyeol answers and takes a step back. Baekhyun whines slightly from the loss of warmth, but he turns around, gives Chanyeol a quick peck on the lips and runs inside the village and into the bathroom, dragging his toiletries' bag in with him and locking the door.

Why is he so nervous? He doesn't know. It won't be the first time Chanyeol will see him completely and it certainly won't be the first time they have , but the feeling is completely different, they're married now; his ring feels heavy around his finger with all the promises they have made each other, all the love they've professed and all the commitments. Now, Baekhyun knows there's no way to go back, but there's also no way he would want to go back either. Chanyeol is his and he's Chanyeol's, for life.

Quickly, Baekhyun removes all his clothes and puts on the white silky robe hanging from a small hook next to the shower stall, he brushes his teeth, washes his face thoroughly and fixes his hair, feeling stupid a second later because he will be getting into a pool, but he continues anyway. By the time he finishes with his impromptu cleaning routine, he feels like a teenage about to have his first time. He takes from inside his bag his coconut body lotion, but before he can pop open the cap, he stops to stare at the bottle, laughing at himself and shaking his head because he's sure Chanyeol won't care about how his skin smells under water.

"Come on, Baekhyun." He says to himself, leaving the bottle on the counter sink and looking at his reflection's eyes. "You can do this. You're a grown man and it's your husband out there; it’s Chanyeol waiting for you." Baekhyun gives himself an encouraging pat on the cheek and flees out of the bathroom.

Chanyeol is already in the pool when he comes back out; with his body bent backwards over the water, exposing his toned body and slightly tan skin glistening under the sun; his eyes are closed, completely and hard. Baekhyun swallows and involuntarily his lips at the sight. He remembers marrying a man, not a Greek god.

Baekhyun clears his throat to catch his husband's attention. Chanyeol straightens up and runs his hands through his wet hair to push it back, smirking when his eyes land on the younger prince.

Chanyeol slowly moves closer to the side of the pool where Baekhyun is standing, his toes peeking out of the edge. He looks up, waiting for Baekhyun to make a move. With shaky hands, Baekhyun unhurriedly unties the belt of his robe, letting his fingers brush the skin of his chest as he pushes the soft fabric back and down his shoulders, allowing the piece of clothes to slide down his arms and onto the floor, unconsciously making a small show out of it. Chanyeol bites his lips, hands itching to touch and so he does, wrapping his hands around Baekhyun's ankles and sliding them up on his husband's smooth legs.

Not waiting for Chanyeol to say anything, Baekhyun carefully moves to sit on the edge, hissing at the feeling of the cold stone on his warm skin and spreading his legs to let Chanyeol accommodate himself in between them. The prince begins a slow movement of hands around his thighs, kneading and massaging the muscles. Baekhyun's lips part at the ministrations and he closes his eyes, letting himself enjoy the treatment.

"You're gorgeous." Chanyeol says. Baekhyun smiles, but he keeps his eyes closed, throwing his head back when he feels Chanyeol's hands grip around his hips and digging his fingers there.

"Chanyeol." He finally speaks and looks down at his husband with hooded eyes. He can see Chanyeol's lust-clouded eyes looking at him and his stomach churns in anticipation. Baekhyun can feel his blood running south, making him dizzy and lightheaded.

"I love you." Chanyeol mumbles before leaning in and pressing a small kiss at the top of the younger’s half-hard to then, take the head into his mouth, lightly, just to see the younger’s reaction. As expected, Baekhyun moans, back arching just a little; Chanyeol loves how responsive Baekhyun always is even to the smallest of his touches.

There's no rush, no fear of getting caught and for the first time, they have all the time in the world; Chanyeol decides to tease his husband, rile him up until Baekhyun is begging for more. Call it a kink, but for Chanyeol, there's nothing more enticing that Baekhyun whining and in need of him.

The older prince nuzzles his nose on the side of Baekhyun's length, the feeling of his searing skin against his wet one a combination that makes his body tremble and wanting to just ravage his husband right then and there; but he holds back and instead, wraps one hand around the base and nips at the sensitive flesh, making his way up back to the tip where he gives the head a few small , burying his tongue in the slit just enough to make Baekhyun gasp and jerk, bucking his hips up in search of more. Chanyeol chuckles and uses his free hand to grip at his husband's hips to keep him from moving forward.

Thin fingers come up to tangle themselves on his damp hair, Chanyeol groans and hollows his cheeks to take more of Baekhyun's , shoving it inside as far as he can; he enjoys the pleased noises his husband makes and the way he uses the hand in his head to push him down until the tip of his hits the back of Chanyeol's throat, the older prince gags a little, but it's not enough to make him pull back; he contracts his throat and Baekhyun lets out a shocked gasp.

"Chanyeol... I'm close." Baekhyun whispers, legs trembling at the feeling of his building up in his stomach. "Yeol—" Chanyeol bobs his head up and down, then on the tip. Baekhyun comes with a strangled moan and Chanyeol swallows it all. "You didn't have to—"

"Get in." Chanyeol cuts him off, taking his hand to pull him in the pool. Baekhyun visibly shudders at the cold water soaking his heated skin. Chanyeol drags him closer, arms wrapping around his waist to hoist him up; instinctively, Baekhyun locks his legs around Chanyeol's torso and his arms around his neck.

"Don't look at me like that." Baekhyun says, cheeks flushing. He closes his eyes and leans forward to press their foreheads together.

"Like what?" Chanyeol asks playfully, rubbing their noses together.

"Like if I'm all you can see."

Chanyeol chuckles. "You are all I can see. I waited for this moment for so long and now, having you here in my arms, as my husband... it's all I can ask for."

"I'm still battling among liking it when you get this mushy or hating it." Baekhyun finally opens his eyes and smiles; Chanyeol's eyes are always so bright, so expressive, deep and hypnotizing; Baekhyun feels like melting like an ice cube under the summer sun.

"But I'm hard, baby. Not mushy." Chanyeol rasps out and to prove a point, he s his hips up, the head of his poking at Baekhyun's entrance. He gasps and the grip around Chanyeol's neck tightens.

"That's not a proper way to treat a prince, Your Highness." Baekhyun mumbles, voice sultrily low. His hands slides to the side over Chanyeol's shoulder-blade, then up to his shoulder, his neck, until he ends up cupping the prince's cheek.

"Do you want me to treat you like a prince?" Chanyeol tilts his head to the side, lips pressing and brushing against Baekhyun's jaw.

"I want you to treat me like your husband." Baekhyun grumbles and with that, Chanyeol's hold around his waist gets stronger; he makes his way towards the steps of the pool and carefully gets out of the water, Baekhyun still holding onto him.

Chanyeol lays him in one of the beach chairs and climbs on top of him, spreading the prince's legs, slotting himself between them, supporting his weight with a hand on each side of Baekhyun's head. He leans in to nuzzle his cheeks and then presses his lips on the prince's cold skin, starting a trail of short and feathery kisses on the way to his mouth.

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun mumbles in between kisses. "Chan—" he's interrupted once more by his husband's lips. "Yeol!" Chanyeol hums, tilting his head to trap his lips again, but Baekhyun turns his head away.

Chanyeol lifts his head, giving the younger prince a questioning look. "You... don't want to?" He asks, making an attempt to stand up. Baekhyun grabs him by the wrist to keep him in place.

"I want to." Baekhyun nods. "But... here?" He asks, his eyes glancing around to the very open space they're in.

Chanyeol chuckles. "There's no one else, Baek. Only us."

"Yeah but what if someone comes and—"

"No, no." The prince shakes his head. "I explicitly asked for complete privacy, no one will come to this villa at least for the rest of the day."

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun bites his lower lip worriedly.

"A hundred percent sure."

Baekhyun hesitates a little, but he nods in the end and lets Chanyeol take his lips once more. Chanyeol moves with expertise, his lips brush his own softly for a moment, only to deepen the kiss when Baekhyun lets out noise after noise. Chanyeol grinds his hips down and Baekhyun up, both in search of more friction and they moan, deep and desperate.

Chanyeol stretches his arm, reaching for the bag next to the chair on the floor and rummages inside without removing his lips from Baekhyun's. The prince whines at the sudden deconcentration from his husband and wraps his hands around his neck to force him to focus solely on him again. Chanyeol smiles into the kiss, for the action and for finally finding the familiar shape of the bottle inside the bag. He parts and grins at the frown of dissatisfaction on his husband's face. Chanyeol kneels on the chair and pops open the cap of the bottle, squeezing a generous amount on his fingers, all the while feeling the weight of Baekhyun's intense gaze all over his body.

"Hurry up." Baekhyun gasps as his fingers find their way to his already leak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter