Chapter 4

Barista, Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

“5,4,3,2,1…time to go home!!!” I shouted happily as I walked out from the office. As always I’m the first person to leave. I chuckled and took a walk to Last Heaven Coffee Shop. “Can’t wait to annoy that guy.” I thought as I walked.

                                              

Once she arrived there, her eyes wandered around the shop to look for him but he is nowhere to be found. “That new barista. Where is he?” she asked the cashier girl.

 

“Oh L-ssi? He took off early today” the cashier girl told her. From the first day she annoyed him, she never know his name and today she know it.

 

Jiyeon don’t even know why, but she feel sad when she know that L is not around at the shop. She is ready to tease and annoy that guy but he is not there. She shook her head and forget what she was thinking and ordered her drink. “I want Iced Raspberry Tea with a lot of sugar, I feel exhausted today and I need back my energy” she told the cashier girl and took a sit.

 

While she being in her own world- daydreaming, her phone rang someone called her. “Yeonnie!!! I missed you SO MUCH” someone shouted in the other line.

 

“Jieun!!! I missed you too. How are you? Where are you? What are you doing now?” she asked her bestfriend nonstop. Jiyeon and IU have been bestfriend since in highschool. IU is a vocal teacher, she always busy. She will travel around the world to train a new trainees to be a singer. They barely meet after finish highschool but that would never stop them from talking to each other and make a video call. IU even bought Jiyeon a souvenirs when she come back to Seoul. 

 

“Wow! Wow! Relax girl- you asked me too much. I know that you missed me a lot. Wait till we meet.” IU talked to Jiyeon while laughed.

 

“What do you mean meet? Are you in Seoul now?” Jiyeon asked her again.

 

“Yes, I arrived this afternoon because of too tired I went back to my home. I'm thinking to meet you later” she told Jiyeon. Jiyeon who heard her become so happy to meet her bestfriend. She asked IU to come to her favourite coffee shop and have a dinner together.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

He pressed the doorbell and waiting for someone to open the door. “Honey, you are here? What happened? You off early” asked Sohee.

 

“My sunbae let me off early today since he heard our conversation, he might be worry too” I told her as I walked in to her house. “Are you still sick? Did you take your medicine yet?” I asked her as I hold her cheeks and then touched her forehead.

 

“I’m okay now, I ordered food and I just ate my medicine” she told me while smiles. I let her sit beside me on the sofa and rest her head on my shoulder.

 

“You know. I thought my day going to be great day as a barista but it was a messed” he told Sohee as he rubs her hands with his palm.

 

“Why is that? You got mad by your sunbae?” she asked him and looked at him.

 

“Nope! I met crazy person. She keep annoyed me. She always have something to say about the coffee I made. I don’t know what is wrong with the taste but it’s not that bad” he explained.

 

“Every person have different taste. Maybe she just used with the other barista who made her coffee?” she ensured him and smiles a bit. He thought about that and agreed to her. “She is right, everyone have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter