Chapter 3

Barista, Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[6.30 PM]

 

Jiyeon’s POV

“6.30 PM !!!!! It’s time to go home!!!” I shouted happily and packing up my stuff into my bag. “You only know to go home early but never come to work at the right time” said one of her co-worker. Yes, I always came late to work and I’m the one who go home first. Without say any word, I ran out from my workplace and walk to my favorite coffee shop. The only place that gave me calm from all my heavy work and tasks.

 

“One Iced Cappucino and Black Forest Cake!” she shouted to let the cashier girl hear as she find her favorite spot to sit. While waiting for her drink and food to be ready, she call her mom. Everyday she will let her mom know about her life or love. “Omma, I missed you so much! You know I can’t do my work properly without thinking of you.” She said in her phone while pouting. In other line, her mom are touched by her daughter’s words “I missed you too Yeon-ah. You should do your work well, eat well and  the most important take care of your healthy. I don’t want to hear that you sick” her mom said. Everytime she hang out at this coffee shop, she will called her mom or her bestfriend.

 

While she talking to her mom, the cashier girl called her name to take her drink and food. “Omma, I will end our conversation here. I want to eat for awhile, I will call you again later. I love you so much!” she told her mom and make a smooch voice. Her relationship with her mom are so close. They shared a lot of secret and they even talk about someone Jiyeon crush with.

 

She walk toward the counter and take her food and drink. The first thing she will do is to taste the coffee but her expression changed from smile to frown face. The coffee that she tasted is different from this morning, she don’t know what is that taste but she know it is different. She stand up from her sit and walk again toward the counter “Oppa!” she shouted. “Why this coffee taste different as before? Is this really Cappucino?” asked Jiyeon waiting for her oppa to come out. She is busy taste the coffee again and then one of the barista approached her.

 

“Sorry?” he asked her. Jiyeon look at that barista and frown even more but then her frown turned to curious face. “Who are you? I think I never see you here before” she said and look at him with a confused face. “I’m the new barista here, I just started work this morning” he told her and give her a soft smile. Her heart start to beat fast from his smile, that dimple on him make her not to take her eyes off him. But however, she thought of something. She should tease this guy. “hmm~ okay. This coffee doesn’t taste that good, I need my Xiumin oppa to make me a new coffee” she said while give that annoying face. “But sunbae is not here now, he have important things to do. If you need me to adjust the coffee, I can do that” he said and about to walk back to coffee area and then Jiyeon stopped him “nah! I still want Xiumin oppa to do my coffee. You can just continue clean the dishes” she said as she walked back to her place.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

“Wtf is wrong with that girl? What is the different from my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter