Chapter 2

Barista, Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin’s POV

That girl always make me smiles and laughs. “You compliment me everyday Jiyeon-ah. I think my coffee is the same taste like the other barista made” I spoke as I sat infront of her. Everyday, I’m the one who make her the drink, she is my regular customer. Everyone treat her good here, because of her our coffee shop got a lot of customer. She always promoted our coffee shop to her colleagues, friends and her clients.

 

“Ah oppa~ it’s totally different. When you made it, there is another special flavor that you added” Jiyeon exclaimed while drinking her tea. “What special flavor?” he asked her while look at her with confused face. “Cuteness! I can taste the cuteness in this tea. I feel so cute today as well like you giving your cuteness in me.” She said as she chuckles. She just love to teased me. “Here we go again! You love to tease me right? Aren’t you have work right now?” he asked her as he look at her.

 

She look at her watch and screamed “ahhh! I’m getting late. Oppa, this is your fault. Because of your cuteness I forgot about my work” she said and get out from the coffee shop and run toward her workplace. “Ah Jiyeon- Jiyeon-” Xiumin said as he shook his head and smiles at Jiyeon’s cute side.

 

 

Author’s POV

As she arrived at her workplace, she tiptoeing to her desk. “PARK JIYEON!” someone shouted her name made her surprised and stopped her step. “Where have you been? And what is your excuse this time?” Jiyeon’s director asked her as she cross her arms and look at Jiyeon with an angry face. Jiyeon and her director is close like a friend. Even the director always make that angry face, she never make Jiyeon cry or mad at her again “Hehe sunbae- I forgot to look at my watch and because of someone cuteness…” without let Jiyeon finish her words, her director interrupted her “there you go, about cute people again. Just do your work and I need a report from you before 12 o’clock on my desk. If late your salary will be cut.”. Jiyeon sighed and walked toward her desk. “She only know to cut my salary but never thought to increase my salary. I’m doing great this month. Pftt!” she mumbling alone while mess her hair.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

Today is the day, my great day. I took a bath and wore formal clothes. “L, you gonna start your first day as a barista today. Lets do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter