Chapter 1

Barista, Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

[Monday – 7.30 AM]

Another weekend has ended and today is Monday again. She sigh as waking up from her bed and get ready for work. It’s hard to stay alone where there is no parent who always woke me up every morning but from here I learned how to be independent woman. Walking to the bathroom with heavy legs and going take a bath. “Urghh! Is this water always feel cold like this?” she stop from take a bath and decide to just wash her face and brush her teeth. “It’s okay, I still smell good as always” she talked to herself and let out a small chuckles.

 

As she getting ready for work, she look at her watch and panic as she already late for work. Put a light of makeup and wear her blazer, she is ready to move to her workplace. But before that lets buy a coffee first. To be honest, she will rather be late for work rather than not to stop at her favorite coffee shop. “I’m getting late! I’m getting late as always-!!” she said as she run toward a station bus. Yes, she going to work with a bus and comeback home with Uber since she always get home late at night and there is no bus after 11PM.

 

Author's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter