Now: No more limits

Power Up

My cat came running to me, and rubbing its head on my arm as the group all huddled around.

“Are you okay?”

“That was torture” Some of them feared to even look at me.

I was looking for him, and as sooner than ever, he appeared and squatted in front of me.

“I’m really sorry! I can’t believe this is what you have to go through,” He felt anxious, slightly avoiding me. I closed my eyes. I could barely reply.

“Sorry. I don’t even know what to do. This is all too sudden I don’t even know what I’ve gotten myself into, I’ve just wanted to save my sister…” He was close to tearing up. I grabbed onto his wrist, I lead his other hand with mine, placing it onto my carved black print that surrounded my wrist. I stared weakly at him.

“Help me break the seal. I’ll promise you anything.” I could hardly hear my own voice. Opening my mouth but it felt like my voice was blocked, and only air came out. For once, he looked at me, eyes full of emotion and trust. He gently squeezed my hand, and stood up. With every muscle in my body being paralysed, I heard his quick and light foot steps. The other guys still remain standing, still watching me in horror. Soon after, I felt an energetic rush through my whole body, like a heavy boulder being removed. I suddenly felt alive and the presence of every living thing outside this house. I was brought back to the world. The carved curse on my wrist began to diffuse and leave my skin. I looked down, the same happening to my ankles. It was almost like the excitement wiped out the tattoos. I was certain, four candles had been put out. My limbs were overly active, as if its been born again. The last moment I’ve been waiting for. I couldn’t possibly see, but it occurred to me the remaining one on my neck was finally broken. It all just left me like a virus and I was a host that survived. Rubbing my wrists, unable to believe what I was seeing, slightly hoping the curse doesn’t reappear. At last, I let out a quick paced laugh. Everything came back to me. I got up, slightly overwhelmed by the energy I used to have. I lifted my arms, recharging power. A large beam of light from the sky shot through the roof and reconnected with my hands, causing a mini explosion. I yelled out with it. The wind roared, supporting my revival, hurling objects around. The light was blinding, which involved a clichéd change of clothes. I was no longer in a ragged cloth, and back into my black outfit. My face was also touched up a bit. It was exactly like a year ago. No more, no less. To finish, the light reduced to a small golden swirl, dancing along my hands. This was me again.

 

 

**

Helloooooooo I'm excited I'm uploading chapters again. I'm actually making this all up along the way so lmao good luck I hope it's not too confusing and out of order.