Now: Small Voice

Power Up

*

Her: Heyy

Him: Hey what's up?

Her: How have you been?

Him: Not too bad, you?

Her: I'm having some issues

Him: What's wrong?

Her: I know we are not that close, but as classmates, I was just wondering if you could help me out on something?

Him: What is it?

Her: It's hard to explain but can we meet up?

Him: I'll see if I can, I've just been really busy but I'll let you know

*

 

"Who you texting?" Rap Monster sat down next to him, as music blasted through the club.

"Her," Jungkook tilted his phone towards Rap Mon. 

"Stop talking to her. We're here to have fun, go get some drinks and chicks."

"I'll come later."

"Don't you think she's a little weird and hard to get along? I never talk to her."

"Yeah I think she tries to fit in with us."

"She doesn't though. You have a much bigger and better market. She's nothing. Just ignore her."

"I'm just talking to her. She said she needs help with something." Rap Mon grabbed his phone, scrolling through the messages.

"Ha, she's lonely and missing something!" He hooked his arm around Jungkook's neck playfully.

"Go get your chicks!" He escaped Rap Mon's head lock, stealing his phone back.

"What? I'm not wrong. I feel like she wants to flirt with us but doesn't know where she's standing."

Jungkook shrugged, "I'm not interested."

"Just play her around then," Rap Mon added.

"I won't do much. If she's heading this way, I'll just lead her on and make it a joke on her," he laughed.