02.

nine months.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
2 TWO    

Through the week, Byulyi was doing a great job at spoiling Yongsun. She would have her arms wrapped the older woman all the time, helping her walk and asking if she was feeling well. Yongsun did tell her that everything was okay, but Byulyi wouldn’t stop.

Three days after they found out about the pregnancy, Yongsun had to convince Byulyi that she could work. The younger woman wanted Yongsun to stay at home through the period, but Yongsun didn’t agree.

Yongsun still worked as a kindergarten teacher, the kids could make her tired, but she would take that as experience for later when they had their child running through the house.

If Byulyi was clingy to her before, now she was even more. Byulyi would stop by at lunch time so they could eat together and she could check on her lover. Yongsun wasn’t complaining, she loved all the attention her wife would give her.

Soon enough, the weekend came, which meant they went to Yongsun parent’s house. They also invited Byulyi’s parents to tag along, so they could enjoy a family moment.

Byulyi’s father was proud and excited about having grandchild. Obviously, he wanted it to be a baby boy, so he could take the kid to play soccer and with kites as well.

By the other side, Byulyi’s mom had hopes it would be a baby girl. She would spoil the child and teach her lots of recipes. Yongsun was having a great time listening to Byulyi’s parents talking before she dozed off in the car.

Noticing her wife was asleep, Byulyi scolded her parents for being too loud while Yongsun was resting. When they stopped in a red light, Byulyi leaned to caress Yongsun’s cheeks and put a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

Her parents were watching Byulyi’s actions and they were so proud of their daughter. Even back then when Byulyi and Yongsun were girlfriends only, they could see how much they cared for each other. And now, with Yongsun’s pregnancy, they could see that they were made to each other.

Half an hour later, they stopped in the gates of Yongsun parent’s house. Byulyi’s parents got out of the car first, leaving the lovebirds inside. Byulyi carefully removed Yongsun’s seat belt and started peppering kisses all over the older’s face.

Yongsun woke up with the ticklish feeling on her face. She smiled after opening her eyes. “Hey babe, we’re here.” Byulyi said, staring into Yongsun’s eyes. The older cupped Byulyi’s cheeks and leaned in for a quick kiss before they decided to get out of the car.

When they got inside the house, Yongsun’s parents greeted them with bear hugs, not forgetting to cheer because of the news. Yongsun’s mother took her daughter for a talk about pregnancy and Byulyi’s mother tagged along.

Byulyi was left with the men and decided to help them with the barbeque they would have for lunch. Both of them shared stories about how they handled with their wives pregnancy. Mr. Kim told Byulyi about how he would have to get out of the house at 3AM because his wife was craving for something they didn’t have at home.

Of course Byulyi know that Yongsun would crave and have other symptoms, but she was willing to do everything for her lover and her baby. She would do even the impossible to make sure Yongsun and the baby would be fine.

They were having fun while talking, until Byulyi’s phone started ringing. It was an alarm she had set for when Yongsun had to take her prenatal vitamins. She excused herself and rushed inside the house, looking for her wife.

“Yongsun-ah! It’s time for your medicine.” Yongsun turned around, smiling at her wife and excused herself to take her medicine. She went to the kitchen to get some water and Byulyi followed her. The younger’s arms were wrapped around her body as she took it. Yongsun frowned at the weird taste and it made Byulyi giggle.

“Thank you for taking such good care of us.” Yongsun whispered, leaning her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter