04.

nine months.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
4 FOUR    

After those three long months of constant morning sickness, food and smell aversion and lots of fatigue, Yongsun was finally getting used with the changes on her body and life-style.

She started frequenting kaenz classes – something she never heard about until Byulyi came up with this article on internet. Of course Byulyi was dead worried when Yongsun said she wanted to exercise and since then, she started looking for the best exercises to her wife.

In the beginning of the second trimester, Yongsun’s baby bump was showing. Every morning when she would look at herself in the mirror, she felt like a true-mommy-to-be. The warmth and joy of being a parent started hitting her and Yongsun had so many plans for their baby already.

Byulyi was excited as well. If before she would be touching Yongsun’s belly all the time, now she pretty much wouldn’t let go. And as every week passed by, she would get more protective over her wife.

Yongsun was really grateful for having a lover like Byulyi. The woman wouldn’t miss one doctor appointment, she would try her best to be by Yongsun’s side and even if she had lots of things to do at work, she still would manage to come home and take care of Yongsun before resting.

Byulyi was too kind, too protective and too perfect in Yongsun’s eyes. She had no doubts that Byulyi would be a perfect parent to their kid.

“Yongsun-ah.” Byulyi said while they were cuddling in bed, the older woman resting her head on Byulyi’s chest. “Yes, babe?” She looked up only to see Byulyi smiling at her with that soft look in her eyes. “I was thinking about names for our baby.”

When they were younger, they had talked about it before. But the names were long forgotten now. Knowing Byulyi, she’d agree with whatever name Yongsun would say, but she wanted them to choose it together.

Yongsun started listing a couple of names that she thought that were cute or had a beautiful and deep meaning. Byulyi was typing all the names down on her phone, so they could just pick one together later.

The couple had chosen two male names and two female names, because they didn’t know about the gender yet. Neither if it was one baby, two or more than that.  And it’s always better safe than sorry.

They kept talking about baby names until they fell asleep – Byulyi holding Yongsun protectively, like it was supposed to be. To Yongsun, Byulyi’s embrace felt like the best place in the world.

In the next day, they decided to change their routine. Yongsun asked for a part time job – and due her condition and being an amazing teacher, the principal did let her work only in the morning shift, instead of full time.

Byulyi trained her assistant to take care of her business because she also would be w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter