03.

nine months.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3 THREE    

Two weeks passed by, which meant Yongsun finally hit the second month of pregnancy. Her belly wasn’t showing up yet, but she could notice a few changes here and there on her body.

Byulyi could spot the changes from afar, though. Starting with Yongsun’s s that were slightly bigger now. Not that she was staring. Totally not staring.

Also, for those past two weeks, Byulyi learnt how to cook healthy food. Although Yongsun insisted she could cook and prepare their lunch boxes daily, like she always did, Byulyi wouldn’t let her.

One of the most drastic changes for Yongsun was to stop drinking coffee. The doctor suggested that she shouldn’t drink much, so it wouldn’t affect the baby’s development, but Yongsun was a bit of caffeine addict.

In order to try helping her wife, Byulyi always would put a tea bottle along with Yongsun’s lunch box. The older woman was touched at Byulyi’s sweet actions. And every single day Byulyi managed to surprise her even more.

By the end of the day, they always would record videos talking to their baby. They would keep those videos to watch later on, when the baby is finally out. Even though Yongsun’s baby bump wasn’t showing, Byulyi would always caress and kiss it before sleeping. And for Yongsun, it felt really good to know Byulyi would protect her and their baby.

Other small change that didn’t go unnoticed by everyone around was how Yongsun was slowly becoming clingier to Byulyi. They were ranked as the gross-yet-cute-clingy-couple from the very start, but Yongsun had always been the one that would try to balance it.

But now, she would be talking about Byulyi all the time and would be whining when her wife took too long to pick her up from work. She just wanted Byulyi by her side all the time, with no interruption.

The same happened to Byulyi. Her co-workers would listen to Byulyi talking about her wife all the time – or just listening to the couple talking on face time. Some of them thought it was cute but other would be tired of it, but isn’t like Byulyi cared about it at all.

Yongsun’s morning sickness weren’t that frequent anymore, but it would happen here and there – at the weirdest times of the day. And the same could be said about Yongsun’s aversion to some smells.

Byulyi had to sleep on the floor for almost a week because Yongsun’s couldn’t stand her smell. Of course her back was sore by the end of the week and Yongsun kind of felt bad and offered to massage her lover – and Byulyi loved to feel Yongsun’s soft hands on her back and the soft kisses that the older woman would press here and there.

She wouldn’t mind sleeping on the floor if she was going to get this treatment every time she spent some time away from their bed.

It was just some other day and Yongsun was fast asleep while Byulyi was cooking their dinner. She decided to surprise her lover with one of her favorite meals: tteokbokki. Yongsun never would say no to tteokbokki – also, it always would make Yongsun happier when she was having a bad day or something.

Byulyi did read all the receipts she found online and watched as much videos as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter