No More Lonely Pt. 2

Hana's Stories about Taehyung [KTH]

Title : No More Lonely Pt.2
Characters : You X Kim Taehyung (V)
Genre : Angst

"I shouldn't have let you leave me..."


“WHY ARE YOU CRYING!? I’M NOT GONNA KILL YOU!” You turned away when he shouted with his loud voice. He snorted hard before grabbing your face, kissing you forcibly. You just try to escape from his grip with all of your might, hoping for a miracle.

‘Taehyung-ah…’

‘Help me, Taehyung-ah,’

‘Taehyung ah…!’ You kept calling for him inwardly. You want him to be here. You can’t think of anyone else. Just Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.

While those intense struggles continued, you accidentally scratched Soo Hyuk’s face with your nails. He yelped, feeling the stinging sensation. You took the chance to give his lower part of body a knee-kick. He held his breath with red face and bulging veins can clearly be seen on his neck.

With a hard push from you, he was thrown back to the driver’s seat. He did a big mistake but a big blessing for you when his elbow pressed on the unlock option. You grabbed your stuffs and ran out the car without turning back. His shouts could be heard between the thunders.

“Taehyung-ah. I shouldn’t have let you leave me,”

XXXXX

You don’t know how long you’ve been running barefooted but you reached an area where you recognized your surroundings. To be exact, you remember this place.

How did you remember? This place was the place where both of you met for the first time. Good old times.

Your legs gave up on you at the moment you stepped into an empty park. The rain didn’t show any sign of stopping soon.

You looked up to the dark sky, closing your eyes and smiled with your broken heart. You liked how the rain just kept showering over you. The way it mask your tears so no one will know you’re crying.

Your shoulders were slumped while you broke into tears even more. Heavy sighs and sobs sounds of yours combined with the rain. You balled your fist and started to hit it against your chest in frustration.

“Please, let me feel his love for even though it’s for the last time. Let me meet him once again. Please,” You kept mumbling that pray with your finger clasped together. Your voice gradually became louder and louder. At the end, you just cried out loud. But you know your pray won’t be granted.

[END]

Author’s note : Thank you so much for reading my comeback writing. It’s been awhile and I hope you like this one. You’re crying? Please don’t. I love you so much, you know that? Now now, HEY, don’t go yet. Keep reading, okay? Hahahaha, you thought? ^^

“Stop crying,”

You can’t feel the rain anymore. A shadow appeared before you. You stretched your neck muscle to look up but an umbrella blocking your vision.

“Who?” You realized that the voice was really deep like-

“SOO HYUK?!” You screamed that name. Your heartbeat rose to uncontrollable speed. Your body started to shiver just like when you were in the car. You wish you could just hit your head anywhere to make that memory disappear.

“No, it’s me,” That person slowly lowered his body and kneeled before you. The time was like stopping as a familiar face greeted you.

He’s still look cold as the last time. But this time, with some bruises on his handsome face. You noticed blood at the corner of his lips.

“T-Taehyung-ah… What’s wrong with your face? Are you okay? Someone hit you? D-“

“I told you, stop being kind. You won’t listen to me. I hurt you; I left you, the why are you still worrying about me? Stop being an idiot,” ‘He’s getting mad again,’ you thought,

“Why shouldn’t I worry about you? You appeared in front of me with this condition. Anyone will ask,” You found an excuse caused him to roll his eyes and sigh.

“Then, what about you? Sitting in the rain while hitting yourself. You think you’re safe out here? Any ert would just com-” You looked down immediately. He stopped his words. Your eyes trembled at the word ‘ert’, His face softened at your reaction.

The rain slowed down. Both of you just let the rain sounds filled the silence.

“You’re really stubborn,” You almost chocked as he said that.

“I didn’t come here on purpose! It just I-,”

 “Can you just…” You shut your lips and locked your gaze with him. Taehyung furrowed his brows. His eyes showed an unexplainable gaze. He bit his lips as if he’s finding right words to say.

“I was hoping that I can start over without you. For a year, I try to forget you. I tried to add distance between us but I saw you still come to places we used to go even though I kept telling you not to,” He let out his mad feelings. You don’t know how to explain that. He’s saying the right thing.

“I’m…. sorry…,” Taehyung looked away from you in disappointment. You’re feeling guilty because he’s mad at you but at least you can see his face.

“Taehyung-ah…” He set his eyes on you again.

“I was wondering for a long time,” You reminded about that fight that caused this hurtful breakup.

“Why were we like that? I can’t really find the reason. I mean like, we always fighting,” He kept his silence without any sound before he sighed for god-knows-how-many-times times.

“We used to be in love, Taehyung-ah. It’s not like you need this breakup. Also, did you really move on? I’m asking for the truth, Kim Taehyung, You really forgotten about me? About us? Everything that we went through? Our memories?” You were still crying. You forgot about the umbrella was protecting you so Taehyung could clearly saw your tears gushing out from your eyes.

“I just… I can’t forget you. No, I won’t. I rather die. Just kill me!!” The times literally stopped. You saw the umbrella fell to your side and the rain showered over you again. The most shocking of all,

Kim Taehyung was holding you in his embrace.

“I will die along if you die,” You can’t believe your ears. You wanted to pull away but he held you tighter.

“Just stay like this longer,” He said. You shut your eyes before shoving your face onto his shoulder. It doesn’t matter if you’ll stain his shirt. Both of you already soaked anyway.

“I regret it .I regret that moment again every single day. I want you to be back. I can’t stand it. I can’t stand a day without you.  I can’t forget you,” Those words. Finally he said it. The heaven listened the pray.

His sobs came by your hearing. He’s crying. Softly, you pulled away and held his face with your small hands. Both of you locked gaze and you suddenly smiled.

“I’m glad you’re finally saying the truth. I’m proud of you, really,” You caressed his cheeks. Taehyung grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers between yours.

“I’ve been wanting to tell you this. I’m afraid that you will move on. I know I said you’ll be happier without me but deep down inside, I know I want to be the only one who makes you happy. I want to make you mine forever,” You melted by his words. Taehyung didn’t let go of your gaze even once. His big hands kept grasping your hands tighter. Taehyung smiled timidly with his red eyes. He pulled you into his embrace again and you automatically surrounded your arms around his torso.

“I’m sorry for leaving you. I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry for saying those harsh words that night. I’m sorry I let you cry. I don’t have anything to say except for ‘I’m sorry,’”

“I’m sorry too. It’s also my fault,” You paused.

“You sure you want to accept me back? You won’t regret this? You said you want to start a new love,” Your voice got lower. Taehyung spared a few second before answered.

“New love, with you. Let’s forget everything, should we? Let’s start all over again. Only if you’re still single,” You let go of him and knocked his head right away. He just yelped and whined like the way he used to do whenever he’s sulking.

“I only need you, you silly,” You carved a sincere smile after a long while. Taehyung can make you smile without fail. Taehyung wiped your tears with his thumbs and reply with his charming smile.

“I miss you,” He muttered while moving his face closer. You were familiar with this situation. You took the sign and closed your eyes, let his lips touching your. His soft lips grazed against yours.

That sweet yet deep kiss kept going for minutes as if both of you didn’t want to let go at all. Your arms naturally makes its way around his neck, pulling his closer, He held your body until there was no gap between you.

We can’t deny our connection after all. Everything is fine now. We can start everything over, over again.

XXXXX

“So, why did you get those bruises?” Taehyung gasped at your question. Showing his rectangular smile, he just laughed it off. You frowned at his reaction.

“Tell me!” Both of you paused on your tracks when someone familiar coming out from the pharmacy. You froze immediately at the sight while Taehyung quickly pushed you behind him. That guy noticed your stares and looked at your way.

Soohyuk eyes just widened when he saw Taehyung. He cleared his throat, holding his face. Now when you stare at it, he got some injuries at his face also. On top of that, he can’t walk properly, as if he have a broken leg . Soo Hyuk stumbled his way towards his car and threw some glares to you and Taehyung before he got into his car.

Taehyung kept eyeing the car until it disappeared at the corner. You gave a short thought and make a guess.

“You fought with him,” Taehyung turned to you and you’re right. His pupils were shaking at your words.

“So you saw it,” You grabbed Taehyung’s jacket around your body, try to hide your body even more. Taehyung’s lips turned into a thin line.

“You must be so shocked,” He grabbed your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. “I should have come sooner,” You looked at him with puzzled expression. Taehyung realized you were staring.

“It-It’s not like I was following you!” He denied. You lifted one of your brows and of course he gave up,

“Fine. I saw you with your friends and I got a bad feeling about that guy. But I lost his car on the road. When I arrived, you already ran out from the car. I’m sorry. I should have beaten him more. He deserved it,” His guilty face appeared again caused you to smile.

“Hey,” You gave a quick peck on his lips.

“You’re here now. I can’t feel safer when I’m with you. Of course, it was scary but I’ll just forget about it. It’s not like I’ll meet him again,” Taehyung tightened his grip. You held his hand and caressed it slowly.

“I’ll protect you,” You nodded at his promise. You’re glad that Taehyung came back. You’re glad that he realized how precious you are to him. This accident would be a perfect lesson to him and for you also.

Some rain and thunders would bring sunlight and rainbow in life, don’t you think?

 

 

[END]

 

 

Author's Note
Thank you so much for reading! How do you think about this? Tell me down below! See you next time, my Precious~

-Hana-