No More Lonely Pt.1

Hana's Stories about Taehyung [KTH]

Title : No More Lonely Pt.1
Characters : You X Kim Taehyung (V)

Genre : Angst

"Make yourself happier without me..."


"No more. I'm not someone you can lean on anymore." He muttered his last sentence and turns his back on you.

XXXXX

Slowly, you brushed away the comfy blanket off your face. Your lazy gaze instantly inverted to your side. You noticed some raindrops running down against the clear glass off your window. You sat up while shutting your eyes, listening to the sound of the raindrops, as if it’s hitting on the window of your lonely heart.

One year. Exactly one year since you break up with him. He hasn’t come by even once after that night where he said the most heartbreaking sentence that you ever heard from him. The view of his back walking out from this apartment, walking away and further from you without looking back, you still remember it clearly in your mind.

Wait, he did come by once. But he just left a piece of note at your doorstep.

'Please, get over me. Move out from here and find a new love, new life. Just make yourself happier without me. –Taehyung-'

That note was supposed to be crumpled in the trashcan. Instead of trashing it, you took it back and kept it somewhere safe. Who knows that would be his last writing for you?

You declared that you will get over him. But you know. Even the heaven knows. You won’t ever succeed in doing that. Blinking your eyes, you sighed for the fifth time. You can’t sleep at all.

“I miss you, Kim Taehyung,”

XXXXX

Your shoulders jolted while you turned to your back. Thank god it’s just your friend, Hyorin. Somehow this barbeque place felt incredibly awkward for you. How did you ended here?

‘Remember that you promised me to grant my wish back then?’

‘That’s like months ago!’

‘It’s my wish so it’s up to me, right?’

‘Fine… What is it?’

You didn’t expect that she’ll ask you to go on a blind date.

“You look…” Automatically you gazed down onto your attires while fixing your hair.

“It’s weird??” You furrowed your eyebrows, worried about your appearance.

“PERFECT! He’ll like you!” With a tight grip, Hyorin pulled you inside. After passing the glass door, you kept your gaze glued on the floor. You just can’t look up on anyone.

Yah, don’t be so nervous. He’s very kind!” You rubbed your arm after she nudged you there with her elbow. Finally, she stopped abruptly caused you bumped into her. Hyorin slapped your arm before mouthing, ‘Get a grip of yourself!’.

“You’re here! Oh? Hello there,” You felt some stares so you decided to look up. You instantly locked gaze with a guy with a warm smile on his handsome face. Your eyes widened and got flustered right away.

“She’s shy,” Hyorin backed you up as she kept pushing you to sit beside the guy. You struggled to get away from that seat but you ended up fell on the seat. No choice, you sat properly and gave a short bow.

“I’m Soo Hyuk. Lee Soo Hyuk,” You gaze fell on his hand, asking for a handshake. After spent some seconds, you reached out his hand. You told him your name with low voice.

“What a pretty name,” You need to admit, his deep voice can melt any woman in seconds. It was very nice time, talking with someone, having little laughs but just one thing.

‘Who drink alcohols during a blind date?’ That thought didn’t leave your mind even for a second. Hyorin’s social life sometimes was out of your league.

XXXXX

“Just go! I’ll go home late after all! Soo Hyuk-ah, take a good care of her for me,” Hyorin shockingly pronounced those words without fail even though she’s totally wasted. Soo Hyuk plastered a small grin after spared a glance on you.

“No worries. I’ll make sure we’re enjoying the night perfectly,”

‘What?’ You thought you’ve heard wrong so you just shrugged it off.

Hyorin lifted both of her arms with thumbs up sign. She waved lively as the other guy held her shoulders so she can walk without falling over and kiss the ground.

 “Should we go?” Soo Hyuk opened the door’s car, inviting you inside. You balled your fist. You can trust this guy, right?

The journey was filled with silence. Sometimes you stole glances at Soo Hyuk, trying to read his hard expression. What he said to Hyorin just now bothered your mind once again. Unconsciously you dozed off, landing your head against the window. Little did you know, Soo Hyuk’s grin appeared and suddenly he took a turn, driving the car away from the main road?

“Hey, you’re okay?” Your heart sank as you felt a grip on your wrist. Your eyes shot open and you followed your instinct to pull away. Seemed like Soo Hyuk taken aback by your action. He knitted his fine brows, staring at you intensely.

“Are you scared of me?” You shook your head slow. Small awkward chuckles escaped from your lips.

 “I’m just shocked. That’s all. Are we arri- Wait. Where is this??” You gazed outside only to find the car was parked at the side of a silent road. Unmaintained bushes were all around. It was like the road was abandoned. Rain was pouring heavily. You heard some thunders and wind whistled vigorously. You set your eyes back on him.

With widened eyes, you felt his hand creeping on your lap. He stared into your gaze, straight into your soul.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?” You shouted at his face as you slapped his hand away from you. He let out some deep chuckles while closing the gap between both of you after he unbuckled his seatbelt.

“I told you. We’ll enjoy the night. Come on, no one is here,” You can feel his breath near your ear. Your face turned to bright red. You tried to open the door but it was locked. Soo Hyuk noticed your fail attempt and laughed.

“You want to scream? Go ahead. I like your voice,” Your entire body shivered at his creepy words. What should you do? You kept backing your way, defending yourself but he’s clearly stronger than you. He caught a held on your hand, preventing you from hitting him.

His face got closer and he tilted his head, almost kissing your lips. You won’t let anyone kiss you except for-

You’re still hoping for Taehyung.

‘YAH! I told you not to follow strange guys!’

‘He’s just asking for direction!’

‘That guy is a ert from the first glance, you idiot,’

‘Stop your jealousy, will you? I’m fine now,’

You reminisced how Taehyung kept denying his jealousy but that’s his way to keep you safe and sound.

Soo Hyuk stopped his move as he heard you’re sobbing. He pulled away while looking at your tears.

“WHY ARE YOU CRYING!? I’M NOT GONNA KILL YOU!” You turned away when he shouted with his loud voice. He snorted hard before grabbing your face, kissing you forcibly. You just try to escape from his grip with all of your might, hoping for a miracle.

‘Taehyung-ah…’

‘Help me, Taehyung-ah,’

‘Taehyung ah…!’

You kept calling for him inwardly. You want him to be here. You can’t think of anyone else. Just Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.

 

[TO BE CONTINUED...]

 

Author's note
Pretty sad, isn't it? I'm used at writing angst so forgive me if it's too much XD Tell me what you think and thanks for reading! 

-Hana-

 

BONUS!

 


Lee Soo Hyuk (Korean actor)