Fate Pt. 2

Hana's Stories about Taehyung [KTH]

Title : Fate Pt 2    
Character : You as Sophia X Kim Taehyung
Genre : Fantasy
Based on : Fate by Lee Sun Hee

“It’s fate…


You brought all those dirty dishes to the sink and dumped it all in. Yoongi’s shoulders jumped at your sudden appearance.

            Urm…,” He turned at you.

            “I’m just wondering if... you hate me,” Yoongi pursed his lips; letting silence hovered over both of you.

            “I just want to know the reason. It’s fine if you can’t answer,” You exit the kitchen.

XXXXX

            You looked up when you felt a presence beside you.

            “Oh, have a seat, Jin,” You welcomed him. He nodded and sat beside you. The peaceful surrounding was filled with Taehyung’s shouts and Jimin’s laughs. You threw your gaze towards Taehyung who were running across the wide field, chasing Jimin without any sign of stopping. Jimin kept up with his fast pace, didn’t want to give Taehyung any chance. That smile. You love how Taehyung’s lips carving that pretty smile.

            “You like him?” You gasped at that killer question.

            “No! Not in a million years! He’s annoying!” You shook your head vigorously, wearing disgusted expression on your face. Jin chuckled at how you’re denying the clear fact.

            “Well, if you like him, it would be hard for sure,”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Really? You don’t know anything?”

            You shook your head in confusion. What is he talking about?

           “Taehyung, that kid. You should ask him about that,” Jin left you hanging when he just went away from you.

            “Sophia, save me!” Jimin rushed to you and without any warning, he pulled you up and hides behind you like his entire life depends on your ‘protection’. You looked in front and you eyes almost pop out when you saw Taehyung running to you with full speed. He looks really serious.

            Yah yah yah yah yah!!!!!!” You ran away instead of protecting Jimin.

            “You should protect me!”

            “How can I if I can’t even protect my own live?!”

            “JIMIN! GIVE ME BACK MY BOX. STOP THIS INSTANT!!!”

            “What box is he talking about?!” You shouted while running.

            “Just run for now!!” Both of you ran for your lives from Taehyung’s dangerous rage.

            You took a quick look to your back and you still can see Taehyung was catching up. You turned again to your front and to your surprise; the stream was just few meters away. You thank the Lord when you managed to make an emergency break. You stopped exactly at the riverbank.

            “Phew,”

            “SOPHIA!!! WATCH OUT!!!!” You gazed to your side and saw Jin standing from afar while gaping in horror.

            You felt a harsh push from you back and lose your balance right away.

            “WOAHWOAHWOAH!!!!!”

            HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SERVES YOU RIGHT, PARK JIMIN!”

            You shot a dead glare at Taehyung who bursted laughing. You’re very sure you look like a water ghost right now. You locked gaze with Jimin who also standing in the river beside you.

            Both of you shared the same thought so with a wide grin, both of you reached out your arms and grabbed Taehyung’s legs aaaaaaanddddd, he dived ‘fabulously’ into the water.

            “NICE!” You high fived Jimin and both of you turned in unison towards Taehyung who just come out from the water. He gasped for the oxygen.

            “Don’t even think to breathe any second now,” He said with his low voice so you take that as his declaration of war. Yup, extreme water fight begun right away.

XXXXX

            HACHOO!” You held your nose while sniffling few times. Why in the world you’re the ONLY one experiencing this extreme cold? It’s the first time you hated being a human.

            “Here,” A hand appeared before you with a mug in his held. You grabbed and bowed slightly at Yoongi. “Thanks,.”

            You took a sip and the warm taste of perfect mixture of chocolate and milk immediately hit you.

            “That kid, he doesn’t tell you anything?” Yoongi said while staring at one particular direction. You followed his gaze and stopped at Taehyung’s back who were sitting by the campfire near the river. You shook your head as the answer.

            “We’re… leaving,” You turned to Yoongi.

            “Really? For how long?” You took another sip.

            “We’re not coming back. We’re leaving for good,” You chocked. You gulped down the hot chocolate with a loud gulp.

            “Some humans found this place. Taehyung did a research and it turns out they’re going to make this place as tourist attraction. They’ll build tons of buildings here and there,”

            “So.. He got shot back then because…”

            “Yeah. He went to those humans and they spotted him. Those greedy humans. If they caught Taehyung, he’ll end up in parts at the black market,” You grasped the mug’s holder tighter.

            “No wonder you hate me,”

            “I hate them. Not you. But basically you’re same as them, a human… Aish, whatever,”

            “By the way, you can just find a place around here,” Yoongi sighed and rested his chin on his palm.

            “My wish… The logging is getting crazier around here. They cut too many trees and we have no place to hide. We can’t live in your town. It will be hard for them. They can’t control their wolf selves. I lived long enough so I can handle it pretty well,”

            “I wish I could help,” Yoongi let out a low chuckle and surprisingly, he patted your head.

            “You’re just a girl. I think you should ‘help’ Taehyung to calm down. We’re leaving tomorrow morning,” Your eyes widened two times larger.

            You build your courage and stepped nearer. You patted Taehyung’s shoulder and he jumped at your touch.

            Oh, here,” He shifted his position to his side and you sat beside him. There was nothing but the sounds of the streams and some cracking sounds of the fire ‘eating’ up the fire woods.

            “Thanks,” You started. Taehyung who was poking the fire with a long stick turned to you.

            “For what?”

            “For bringing me here, let me meet your friends, let me admire this secret place,” Taehyung broke into a small smile.

            “It’s nothing. It’s not like I carried you all the way here,”

            “That’s not all,”

            “What else then?”

            “Thanks for being born. I know you always hated your wolf self but thanks for keep living until I meet you. Thanks for staying strong until I saw you that night,” Taehyung gasped at your words. He inverted his gaze onto you calm face. You just stared deeply on the fire.

            “You know what? I never trust fate before but I am now. It’s no coincidence that I happened to be looking out the window and noticed you lying on the ground. It’s fate. There’s no way I could meet you if the fate doesn’t let us to,” You inhaled deeply and turned to Taehyung. He’s still looking at you with his dazzling eyes.

            “And today too. I can’t deny that fate brought me here and let me visit here. Thanks to you, I get to have fun with the others and you,”

             “Sophia, you know about it?” You nod as the answer.

            “Can you promise me something? Just think this as the exchange for kidnapping me here,” Taehyung quickly furrowed his brows.

            “What is it?”

            “If… if you come back one day, can you find me? I hope we can meet again someday and…. experience another day as glorious as today,”

            You carved a smile on your face and caused Taehyung to gulp hard at your sweet smile. He felt it again. Those feelings like butterflies were flying in his stomach.

            He looked away, rubbing his neck. You saw his red ears but you decided to just chuckle and let him be. You pushed your body up. Before you could take another step, he held onto your wrist. You turned to him again and he still looking sideways.

            “Thanks.. for saving me… that night. And also being my friend. Thanks. You’re right. It’s fate,”

XXXXX

            Your eyelids fluttered when you felt a bright light shone over you. You sat up abruptly as you realized you already in your room. Your eyes wandered around but you didn’t catch any sign of Taehyung or the others. You only heard clacking sounds from the kitchen, showing that your mum was making breakfast.

            You let down your legs and left it hanging there without touching the floor. Before you know it, your hands touched something on the table. You saw a small box.

            Slowly, you grabbed it. Eyeing it suspiciously, you reminded by the chase that happened before. Maybe this is the box they’re fighting about. Not wasting any longer, you opened it up.

            You saw a clear crystal in it. You picked it up. The size was perfect in your palm. The shape was unique. It’s so beautiful. You never see anything like it. Your gaze landed on something beside it. It’s a plain wood with some scratches on it.

            No, it’s not some random scratches. It’s a letter, carved with something sharp.

            ‘I promise to make sure that fate will let us be together again. Wait for me, Sophia. From Taehyung,’

 

[END]

 

Author's Note 
Thank you SO much for reading! Tell me what you think down below~ 

-Hana-