Fate Pt. 1

Hana's Stories about Taehyung [KTH]

Title : Fate Pt 1    
Character : You as Sophia X Kim Taehyung
Genre : Fantasy
Based on : Fate by Lee Sun Hee

“It’s fate…”


You pushed away your blanket and set your feet onto the cold floor. You reached the window’s lock and unlocked it, making a ‘click’ sound. With both of your hands pushing upwards, the cold breeze rushed into your room, brushing against your skin. You then put your hands on the border and stretched your neck outside.

Your eyes scanned around but you only managed to see various trees and some mountains located far away from your home. With the fact that you’re living at country sides, you’re surrounded with nothing but woods and hills. The moon was shining brightly since it’s the full moon night. The clouds just marched away, sometimes hiding the glory moonlights. 

You didn’t bother to look down. But you did when your ears caught some whimpers and deep groans. Your eyes widened two times bigger as you saw a dog lying lifelessly on the ground. You don’t know what you were thinking that night but you bolted away from the window and sauntered out.

You jerked to your back and stopped abruptly when the dog lying exactly before you. You kneeled down to take a better look and to your surprise, there’s an arrow stuck there. You looked around to find anything helpful but unfortunately, you didn’t. You glanced onto your white baggy shirt and your mind clicked.

“This will do…” You grasped onto the edge of the shirt and ripped it with full force. Gulping down your saliva, you got a grip on that arrow.

“Stay strong, little guy,” You said and pulled it out in fast pace to avoid more pain. A shrill howl escaped its mouth, breaking the silence of the night.

“It’s... not a dog?” You stuttered. You shook your head in negative. Whatever, you don’t care anymore. Red liquids are gushing out from its stomach non-stop or god sake! You placed the cloth onto the wound and put some pressure to stop the bleeding. The white fabric quickly turned into reddish as it absorbing those overflowing blood.

You took a glance at its body. It’s full of wounds and scratches. You wonder how he got that and where he came from. You gazed to your side where a steep hill located. Your lips gaped apart in surprise when you noticed some broken braches, destroyed small plants and visible effects of frictions from the upper hill all the way downhill and ended at where the wolf was lying at the moment. You turned to the wolf once again.

“You fell from up there, did you? How can you be so incautious? Look what have you do-,”

“I don’t need your nag,”

You turned to your back but you spot no one around. When you set your eyes on the wolf again, your jaw dropped and you froze immediately. You saw a hand grabbing yours tightly. A HAND.

Slowly, all the furs shrunk inwards and the other two paws grew into human legs. That fierce wolf changed into a handsome young man. But you were too surprise to notice something worst.

He’s .

“OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

XXXXX

“You can turn around now,”

“Sure?”

“I’m not a ert,”

“Who said that?”

“You’re likely made me into one,”

He got the point. You spun around and as you thought, a tall and masculine man. He was wearing shorts and baggy t-shirt, revealed his muscular legs and arms.

“So, I can go?” You nodded without any other words. He set his eyes on you again and just observed you in silence. You can felt his stares.

“You can go,” You repeated his question.

“Don’t you see me just now?” You furrowed your eyebrow.

“Of course. You’re a human, not a ghost,”

“You saw my OTHER self,” You inhaled a short breath. You almost forgot about that.

“Yeah. The wolf,” You pushed your body and stood on your feet, facing him.

“Don’t you… well….”  

“What? Scared? I’ve seen everything except for a werewolf. It’s a great discovery. Take care then,” With that, you left him alone, dumbfounded with your weird thinking.

XXXXX

“You came again… What do you want this time, Taehyung?” You glared at him who’s sitting on one of the branch of the tree near to your window. It’s been a month and he kept coming and coming. You don’t mind his company though. You need a friend.

“Your parents home?” You shook your head.

“They went to the city with the siblings. Why?” A wide grin appeared on his face and you can’t help but to smile.

“What… What with that smile..? Spill it,” You crossed your arms and leaned to the window.

“Relax, Sophia. It’s fine to get kidnap by me, right?” You lifted one of your eyebrows, scoffing at his honesty. He’s such a unique one. What kind of kidnapper he want to be?

“Come down. I’ll take you somewhere,” He put down his hand as a support. He then pushed his body off the branch and ‘flew’ onto the ground fabulously.

XXXXX

            “Taehyung.. where are we going? This is scary!” Your grip onto his arms grew tighter when unknown sounds can be heard out of nowhere.

            “You saw a werewolf already and you’re scared? Just seal that lips and kee- wait,”

            “WH-WAH-WHAT?!?!” You stopped on your track and your gaze was literally everywhere, still gripping on him.

            “Who’s there?” Taehyung spoke and you looked in front. The sounds of bushes rustling and branches being stepped were really gave you goosebumps.

            “Sorry, miss. It’s just me,” A fine young man walked out from the bushes. You eyed him from head to toe until you confirmed it’s just a normal guy.

            “Jungkook? What are you doing here?” Taehyung questioned.

            “To this young lady, of course. How can I just let you bring her there? You can’t even take care of yourself,” Taehyung eyes changed drastically into red and he shot Jungkook a death glare. Not wanting any war being declared there, Jungkook surrendered.

            “Fine. Miss Sophia, right? Come, let meet the others,” Jungkook stepped closer and reached out your hand. You reply his invitation with a question.

            “The others?” Jungkook flashed you a dazzling smile and pulled your hand. You were going to follow him when another hand stopping you.

            “I can lead her,” Taehyung pulled you harshly away from Jungkook, closing the gap between both of you. Your heart skipped a beat when he’s tightening his big hand around your wrist. Jungkook breathed out a sigh.

            “Always with your way. No wonder those humans shot you,” Jungkook dissed him and continued the journey. There was nothing but some crickets and owl sounds along the way. Seems like Taehyung mad with what Jungkook said.

           Before you even realise, a bright light showered three of you and when you opened your eyes from squinting, your heart almost stop by the sight.

            “Woah,” A low exclaim escaped your lips. Taehyung who was kept his frowning face on the whole time glanced at you. His lips carved a small smile after he saw your surprise expression.

            “Is this even real….?” You mumbled. A wide field with some wild flowers all around the field lies before your eyes. A calm breeze blew across your face, causing your long hair to waver along with the wind. Your ears caught sounds of streams and you quickly spot a river with clear water streaming across the field.

            Your instinct brought you nearer to that stream. You bent down and you amazed at how you can see the fish swimming clearly as if there’s no water blocking through. You shivered as your hand sank into that cold water. It’s refreshing.

            “You love it?” You gazed towards Taehyung who’s squatting beside you. Nodding excitedly, you smiled.

            “Is this field been here the whole time? How come I never stumble into this place?” You shot some questions while playing with the water. You noticed Taehyung suddenly sigh in disappointment.

            “Why?” You questioned. You waited for him to say something until someone interrupts.

            “Taehyung-ah! Lunch is ready!” Taehyung closed his lips at once and pushed his body up.

            “Let’s eat,” He changed into cheerful Taehyung again. You furrowed your brow at his weird actions. You decided to just shrug it off and followed his track towards a small house located at the middle of the field.

            As soon as Taehyung pushed the wooden door open, nice aroma rushed into your nose. Your eyes widen two times wider at the dishes served on the table. They even have your favorite dish.

            “Hello! Sophia right? I’m Jin. Nice to meet you,” A guy with an apron greeted. You bowed awkwardly at him before Taehyung pulled your hand and pushed your body down onto one of the seat. After few minutes, some other guys join both of you at the table. There are four of them altogether including Taehyung.

            “Hey, I’m Jimin and this is Yoongi,” A guy with amazing eye smile pointed his thumb towards a guy with cold expression beside him.

            “Why you invite a human here?” Yoongi glared at Taehyung. Jimin nudged his arms immediately. Yoongi rolled his eyes around, frowning madly.

            “Skip the introduction. Enjoy your meal, Miss Sophia,” Jungkook spoke and five of you started to eat with silent. It’s silent at first but it turned into an enjoyable meal when Jungkook and Jimin started a conversation with you.

            Sometimes Jin will in and makes some lame yet silly jokes. You can’t really focus on the meal because of those fun guys. You noticed Yoongi with his cold expression.

            You leaned onto your seat in satisfactions. Your gaze inverted towards Yoongi’s back at the sink. You stood up and gathered all the dirty plates and glasses.

            “No need to. Yoongi can do that,” Jimin stopped you. You gave him a small smile and shook your head. “It’s fine,”

            You brought all those dirty dishes to the sink and dumped it all in. Yoongi’s shoulders jumped at your sudden appearance.

            Urm…,” He turned at you.

            “I’m just wondering if... you hate me,” Yoongi pursed his lips; letting silence hovered over both of you.

            “I just want to know the reason. It’s fine if you can’t answer,” You exit the kitchen.

 

[TO BE CONTINUED...]