02.

Protective Brother

After several subjects, finally class was dismissed. Taeyeon took her stuff to get into her bag before going to canten with her brother. While Tiffany, her seatmeat is out of class with her friend.

 

Her brother Kai and Suho are already waiting for her at the front class.

 

"Let's go oppa." She says as she is beside her brother.

 

Suho nodded and held her hand this time as they walked to the cafeteria.

 

////////

 

At the Cafeteria

 

"What do you want to eat?" As soon they step in at the cafeteria, Kai asked his sister. Taeyeon think first and smiled widely.

 

"Spaghetti oppa. I'm hungry." Taeyeon said cutely. Kai just laughed and ruffle her hair.

 

"Alright, Hyung, take care of her." And what do you want? "

 

"Same with her. So, Angel .. let's go." Suho said and bring her to the bench where's their friend was.

 

As soon they arrived there, one of his friend says.

 

"Woah, Hyung already has a girlfriend. Why didn't tell us?"

 

"What girlfriend? And for you guys information, she's my little sister, Kim Taeyeon." Suho reply calmly.

 

"Oh, i thought she's your new girlfriend." His friend, Sehun said and make Suho chuckled as he brings her to seat beside him.

 

"Hey beautiful, I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." Baekhyun, his friend greet as he began to flirt with her.

 

Kai walking in the direction where his friend and his brother were, he watching his friend's behavior, Baekhyun was flirting with his sister.

 

He cleared his throat but Baekhyun didn't hear. He sighed and smacked his head.

 

"Awww, Yah! What the !" He cursed while rubbing the spot where he smacked just now.

 

"Well no curse in front of her." Suho sternly said as he close her ears.

 

Baekhyun apologize to her and glare at his friend.

 

"This is your spaghetti .. Eat them Don't worry! If this guy flirt with you, tell me .. i will punch their face." Kai said and glare at his friends.

 

Not that, the queenka came to their table as she was jealous with the interaction with her and the kingka and spilled the drink towards her.

 

Taeyeon was eating surprised by sudden attacked. Her uniform is wet because of a dripping drink.

 

"Feel my !! You think, who you are to my Kai uh? Just want you know, he is mine! Don't expect to take him from me!" She glare at her.

 

Taeyeon was hurt and quickly run away from them to the quiet place.

 

Kai and Suho blood began to boiled as Kai pushed her away and punched her face hardly while Suho run after his sister.

 

His friend jaws dropped and glare at the queenka. 

 

"Just you know, she was his sister. And if you messed with her, you will  get it from us." Baekhyun coldly said and left the cafeteria along with the others.

 

While the other student looking at them but mostly to the queenka. They smirked and continues their eating. 

 

The queenka has shocked on her face as she felt embarassed, she quicklu left the cafeteria with her friends behind her.

 

/////////

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Why did she do that to me? Can't I be with my own brother? Heechul oppa, help me! I don't want to be here. I'm afraid oppa.

 

I cry my eyes out and just burried my face with my hands.

 

Suddenly someone offered me a handcraft as i look the owner and it's from Tiffany, the girl from the class.

 

I shooked my head and burried my face again. She sighed and took a seat beside me. She takes my hand from my face and wipe my tears with her handcraft.

 

"Let it be Just cry It's okay I'm here." Tiffany softly said and hugged me. I hugged her back and burried my face on her chest.

 

After a minute of crying, i just realize i hugged her for so long and pulled away. I wipe my tears with my back hand and mumbled "thanks" to her.

 

She chuckled and pulled my chin to face her as she wipe my tears with her hand.

 

"You're beautiful, do not let her do this to you alright? I will protect you from her beside your brother if he's not around." She said and smiled at me.

 

'Woah, her eyesmile are really beautiful.' I thought as I looked at her eyes.

 

I heard she giggles and felt my cheeks goes red.

 

"You're so cute, you know. I have other friends, do you want me to take you at them?" Tiffany asked. I nodded my head. 'Yeah, i have friends after this.'

 

We quickly walked towards Tiffany's friends at the basketball's field.

 

I'm curious and asked her.

 

"Fany-ah, oh .. can i call you that?" I asked. She just nodded her head.

 

"Why are we here?"

 

"Oh, we practice basketball. Do you play?"

 

I shooked my head and reply shyly.

 

"I do not know how to play." My brother did not let me say, basketball is dangerous.

 

She laughed and dragged me to the basketball field. Her other friends walk towards us.

 

"Woah, who's she fany-ah? Your new girlfriend?" Her shorter friend . I blushed and looked down.

 

"Omg unnie. She's so cute. Your lucky." Her other friend joined also.

 

I heard Tiffany clear and reply calmly.

 

"She's new transfer here and her name was Taeyeon. And no, she's not my girlfriend. She was the sister of Kai and Suho."

 

They shocked and shouted.

 

"OMG, Taeyeon-shii, your brother are really handsome and cute, I'm really a fan of your brother." Her shorter friend that earlier said as she hugged me.

 

"Well, Sunny .. let her go, you ." Tiffany said and pulled me away from her friend and bring me to her back.

 

Her friend smirked towards her and contineud their playing. 

 

"Hey, I'm sorry about them. They just really love your brother too much." She quickly apologise. I laughed and reply.

 

"And you are not? And it's okay. Even they are handsome, they are the evil brother to me."

 

Tiffany chuckled and something caught her attention. I saw her staring at my chest. I quickly covered my chesta as i clear my throat. I just realize my uniform are wet and my black bra can see through my uniform. 

 

"Oh, i just change my uniform. Bye." I quietly said and left her. I felt embarrased and didn't make eyes contact with her.

 

///////

 

I'm sorry for my wrong spell. Thank you~