04.

Protective Brother

As Taeyeon get inside her house, her brother Heechul start to interrogate her.

 

"Who are you with just now?" 

 

"My friend oppa. Stop asking me please? I'm tired." Taeyeon reply calmly and walk towards the kitchen as she saw her mother prepare something for the dinner.

 

"Who's your friend? Is she a good person? Why are you didn't with Suho and Kai? Where are they?" Heechul still asking her as he follow her to the kitchen.

 

"Oppa, stop asking, will you? I'm tired oppa. Kai and Suho oppa still on the school, got a practise." Taeyeon said ad her face frowned.

 

Before he want to asked again, his mother interrupted him. 

 

"Stop will you, Heechul? She said they got a busy and she didn't want to be alone so, maybe her friend give her ride. It's already good. Or did you want someone take her away other than her friend?" Mrs. Kim smiled and rubbed her daughter back softly. 

 

"It's okay. Now, don't be sulked.. let's eat dinner together. Heechul, go get your daddy on his office. And you get Jaejoong oppa to get downstair but before that, go shower first. Alright?" Mrs. Kim ordered her daughter and son. 

 

They both nodded and left the kitchen. 

 

////////

 

After a few minutes, Kai and Suho just got back to school as they quickly showered and after that their family started eating together.

 

As they eating peacefully on the diner table, Taeyeon's phone buzzed and incoming message. She opened the message and saw unknown number but her face turned into smile when she saw "Tiffany" on the end of the message. Her parents and siblings stare at her without her knowing.

 

She quickly change the contact to type "Tiffany" name. Before she reply her back, her brother Jaejoong who beside her take the phone and read the message.

 

From: Tiffany

Hey, How are you? Did you eat already? Oh, my bad.. Tiffany's here.

 

"Who is she?" He asked as he looked at his sister. 

 

Taeyeon groaned and take her phone back but her brother didn't let her. She sighed and folded her hand on her chest.

 

"Oppa, she's my new friend alright? Stop interrgate will you?" Taeyeon said and take her phone as she began to stand up but her father stop her. 

 

"Sit down. And you two, stop interrogate her. It's so good to hear that she has a friend at her new school." Mr. Kim said as he continued his eating. 

 

Jaejoong and Heechul just sighed and continued their eating as for Taeyeon with frowned on her face. 

 

After that she quickly left the diner table and walked to her room as she locked it. 

 

She threw her body to her bed and opened the message as she reply back.

 

To: Tiffany

Sorry, i'm late to reply you back. It just my brother start to interrogate me.. oh, i'm just finished my dinner, what about you? Goodnight fany-ah 

 

After a minute, her phone buzzed again and quickly read the message. 

 

From: Tiffany

It's okay. Let them be. It's mean they care for you. Oh, i'm just also finished my dinner. Goodnight too and sweetdream 

 

As they started replying to each other until Taeyeon fall asleep with her stomach lay on the bed.

 

////////

 

Morning, 7:00am

 

Taeyeon wake up early because her alarm kept ringing. She went to the bathroom for her to shower.

 

As she get out from the bathroom, she saw Heechul oppa sitting on her bed. Taeyeon frowned and asked.

 

"Why are you in my room?" 

 

"After breakfast, I will take you to your school because Kai and Suho already gone. They have a practise." He said seriously. She frowned and before she say something, he interrupted her again.

 

"I didn't take no as answer. So, get ready." After that he get out from her room to go downstair. 

 

Taeyeon sighed and just change her uniform as she just tied her hair because she felt uncomfortable when her hair was blurred. 

 

As soon she gets ready, she went straight to the dining room to take breakfast. On her way to downstair, she felt her phone ringing. She check who is it and saw "Tiffany" on her screen. She quickly pick up as she went to the diner table.

 

# Phone Called #

Tiffany: Hey, did i wake you up?

Taeyeon: Nope. I just breakfast. Why?

Tiffany: Do you want to ride with my bike again? 

Taeyeon: Thanks but i don't think so because my brother want to give me a ride. Sorry, maybe back from school?

Tiffany: Hey it's okay. Oh, sure. Did your brother allow you? 

Taeyeon: Ye... 

 

she get interrupted by Heechul oppa as he yelled "No. Thanks." 

Taeyeon sulked and just ignored him. 

 

Tiffany: Seems like your brother didn't allow you. It's okay. Maybe just another time?

Taeyeon: Yeah. Another time. See you at school.

Tiffany: See you too. Bye

 

After that they hang up as Taeyeon ignored her brother and just eating her breakfast quietly. 

 

As soon her breakfast finished, she dashed towards his car. 

 

Mrs. Kim just shooked her head and rub her son's back. 

 

"Let her. Don't be hard on her Heechul-ah, she already a women not a kid anymore." Mrs. Kim said as Heechul just sighed and bid a goodbye to his mother.

 

////////

 

At the School Gate 

 

As soon they arrived, Taeyeon opened her door but hand held her right wrist. She sighed and waiting for him to say something.

 

"I'm sorry." He muttured and Taeyeon just hummed as she get out from her car and walked towards her first class. 

 

When she get inside her class, she saw Tiffany chatting with her friends, i think it's Sunny. Yeah she is. 

 

Taeyeon walked towards them as they didn't see her coming until Taeyeon surprised the both of them. 

 

"Boo." They startled and Tiffany glare at the culprit but her glare turn into smile. 

 

"Oh, Hey.. sorry didn't see your coming." Tiffany said as she rub her neck shyly. 

 

Taeyeon laughed and took a seat beside her as Sunny just glare at her but Taeyeon didn't see it. 

 

"Oh, Where's Mr. Jung?" Taeyeon asked as she look at Tiffany.

 

"He just walk to the restroom. Why? Miss him already?" Tiffany tease. Taeyeon slapped her shoulder as they laughed.

 

////////

 

As they studying subject Maths, suddenly Taeyeon felt herself being poked by Tiffany. 

 

She look the person beside her and just raised her eyebrows.

 

"Are you free tonight?" 

 

"Yeah, why?"

 

"Let's go to watch a movie?" Tiffany suggested and Taeyeon just smiled widely as she nodded her head like a kid. 

 

Tiffany smiled and they continued take a note.

 

//////

 

👩🏻🙈🙉🐵