03.

Protective Brother
Taeyeon is taking her spare uniform in her locker and changing at the restroom.
 
After she changed it, she went out of the one cubicle but before she left the restroom, there was the queenka but she was alone, not with her friend.
 
Taeyeon felt afraid and back away until her back face to the wall behind her.
 
The queenka sighed and says.
 
"Hey, don't worry, I just want to apologize to you, I don't know that you are his sister, no one at this school knows. I'm sorry, I'm Hyuna." the queenka smiled.
 
"It's okay. I have to go." Taeyeon said and quickly left the restroom to the Basketball's field.
 
She walked to the hallway and suddenly someone shouted her nick name "Princess"
 
She turned around and suddenly her body get a hugged by her brother.
 
Taeyeon just hugged him back and burried my face on his neck as he asked her.
 
"Here you are, i'm looking for you, where are you? Are you okay?"
 
"Oppa don't need to worry. I'm okay, I just went to a quiet place and my new friend brought me to the basketball field. Taeyeon replied and smiled at him.
 
"Who's your new friend? And why they bring you at dangerous place?" He asked seriously
 
Taeyeon sighed and pulled away from his hug as her face frowned.
 
"Oppa, I'm not a kid anymore. Please stop asking me like a police." Taeyeon said and walk away, leaving her brother who was jaw dropped.
 
"Yah!" He suddenly shouted and run after her.
 
"What did you say?" He narrowed his eyes to his sister but Taeyeon didn't hear what his saying.
 
"Bye bye oppa, I want to go to the basketball field, do not look after me, I'm fine by myself." Taeyeon said and left her brother.
 
Kai huffed and decided to follow her. He didn't want the queenka do anything stupid again or he will get punch from his hyung and also the basketball field is a dangerous place to her. Fear does happen.
 
As soon Taeyeon arrive at Basketball's field, Tiffany rushed to her side and turned her body around, maybe Hyuna, the queenka hurt her when she's alone.
 
Taeyeon just confused until she can't stand anymore because she felt dizzy. 
 
Kai who saw Tiffany, the basketball's player turned his sister body around. 
 
Before he stop her for giving any dizzy at his sister, he stop his track when he saw Tiffany's eyes are care for his sister.
 
"Taeyeon, i'm worried about you. Maybe Hyuna hurt you because you away was too long. Are you hurt?" Tiffany started to interrogate her. 
 
"Hey, slow down. Will you? I'm okay." Taeyeon giggles and patted Tiffany shoulder so, she will calm down.
 
"Hey, you said that you will teaching me playing basketball. Are you forget already?" Taeyeon suddenly remembered.
 
"Oh, yeah~ i'm sorry for that. I just worry about you so, i kinda forget about that. Let's go." Tiffany said and dragged her to the field.
 
While Kai just looking at them. He want to go there, stopping his sister but his heart tell him not to. So, he just stare at them like a stalker person.
 
//////////
 
After that the school bells ringing it's mean school already end. Taeyeon and Tiffany already stopped playing basketball and pick their things at the locker.
 
"So, Taeyeon.. you're ride with your brother right?" Tiffany asked suddenly when they already at the gate as Tiffany jumped on her bike.
 
"Yeah, but they didn't show up. Maybe they busy. I just waiting for them. If you want to left, it's okay." Taeyeon said and smiled as she began to seat on the bench. 
 
"That a no no. I will not leaving you alone. Just go with me. I give you a ride and just tell me the address." Tiffany said as she give her a helmet.
 
Taeyeon hesitated first but nodded her head. She send a message to his brother "Suho" that she will ride with her friend. 
 
Taeyeon take the helmet from Tiffany's hand and jumped on the bike as Tiffany left the school. 
 
Taeyeon quickly hugged Tiffany's waist and just burried her face to her back. She are really scare when ride with a bike because hell, it's really fast.
 
After that they arrive at Taeyeon's house. 
 
"Is it really your house?" Tiffany asked as she take off her helmet. 
 
"Yeah. Thank you Fany-ah." Taeyeon said and jumped off from the bike as she take off the helmet from her head and also helping by Tiffany. 
 
"No problem. Maybe i will give you a ride again so, i know you safe." Tiffany joked as Taeyeon just giggles. 
 
"Maybe. Bye fany-ah." Taeyeon bid her goodbye as she walked to the front door. 
 
Tiffany hesitated first but quickly jumped off from the bike and rushed to her side.
 
"Taeyeon-nah, mmmmm.. c-can i g-get your number? Maybe we can hang out sometimes?" Tiffany stuttered as she rub her neck shyly.
 
Taeyeon laughed and nodded her head as they changing number phone to each other. 
 
After that Taeyeon bid goodbye again and get inside her house while Tiffany smiled inside and walk to her bike. She grinned and quickly drive to her house.
 
////////
 
How is it?
 
Boring right? I know~
 
I'm sorry for any mistake :)