01.

Protective Brother

Taeyeon who was sleeping in her room was developed by her brother named "Kai".

 

"Taeng, wake up .. You're going to go to the new school where me and suho right? Wake up, or we'll be late." Kai softly wake his sister up.

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes slowly as the sun's glare shone towards her eyes.

 

"Oppa, sun! Can you close the veil please?" Taeyeon cutely redirects to her brother.

 

"No, wake up now or I will give you with cold water, do you want?" Kai warn her and luckily Taeyeon quickly sits on her bed with her eyes closed.

 

"Fine, don't you dare or, I'll tell Heechul oppa." Taeyeon cutely pouted and walked to her bathroom.

 

"Oppa already prepares your uniform on your bed. so don't be late, alright?" After that he left and goes to downstair at diner table with his brother already there and his father also his mother.

 

"Did you wake her up? You'll be late." His father read his newspaper while asking to his son.

 

"Already, appa .. she just got a shower, waking her not that easy." Kai says while taking a loaf of bread and butter. He began to eat his food.

 

"That girl is always like that, just let her, maybe she's too tired because yesterday you brought her a shopping, so she's so sleepy." Mrs. Kim says.

 

"Morning all. I'm ready for a new school. Let's go oppa." Taeyeon grinning as she already with a uniform school.

 

"Yah Princess! Why are your skirt is so short? Change now." Heechul says as he saw his sister skirt so short and it was very easy people would tickle her.

 

"Why oppa? This is all I have. Let it go by now." Taeyeon pouted as she cutely look at her brother.

 

"Let it be Heechul. She already big and she will know what to do and Kai and Suho are there .. they'll protect her, are you Suho, Kai?" His father says as he looks over his two sons.

 

They both nodded while eating their food.

 

Heechul sighed and coldly looked over his brother as he speaks.

 

"Look. If something happen to her. I will punch the both of you."

 

They both shivered and nodded multiple times. Mr. Kim just shook his head while Mrs. Kim just rub his shoulder.

 

//////

 

At the School Gate

 

"Okay, let's go. Kai, Suho .. take care of her. Don't let anyone near her alright?" Mr. Kim said sternly. Suho and Kai nodded their head as they get off from the car.

 

"We will appa." 

 

Heechul get off also on the car for kissed his sister forehead and hugged her. After that shw bid a goodbye to her father and her older brother.

 

Kai held his sister hand and walk to the school with Suho beside him. All student who was passing by, stare at them but mostly to the petite girl who was held her hand by the kingka of the school. 

 

Yeah ~ Suho and Kai are the kingka at the SM High School and they have a group name "EXO" also has a queenka who always with them. 

 

Murmured full at the hallway as the kingka was passing by. The fangirl run towards them and they started pushing each other so, they will near the kingka until someone shouted.

 

"Go away from him!" They quickly turning and that is the "queenka" and her gang as they walked towards them.

 

The fangirl get scared and quickly run away

 

"Hey oppa and you! Let his hand go, you ." The queenka says and push Taeyeon away from him and linked her arms with him. Luckily Suho had to hold his sister so, she didn't fall on the floor.

 

Kai blood began to boiled and push the queenka away from his arms and slapped her face.

 

"Don't you dare talk to her like that! You are not her. And please do not you dare to touch her." Kai said and they left the queenka alone at the hallway.

 

Taeyeon get scare easily when someone insult her or her bother and just silent as she didn't talk to much after that.

 

///////

 

When they arrive at the class, the teacher already there, teaching. He stop his teaching and glare at his two student who was already late.

 

"Why are you two late? Did you know what time is it?" 

 

Kai and Suho just bowed and Suho quickly say something.

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Jung. We just help our sister to get her schedule. We promise that we will at the class on time." 

 

Mr. Jung just nodded and reply.

 

"Okay. Get inside and you, introduce yourself." 

 

Taeyeon clear as she look at her brother who just nodded their head. 

 

"Hello... Good Morning, I'm Kim Taeyeon. You guys can call me Taeyeon. Please take care of me and Thank you." Taeyeon bowing  and smiled at them.

 

The boys at the class gone wild when they saw angel in front of their class. 

 

"Thank you for the attention class. Tiffany Hwang, where are you?" Mr. Jung asked as he look over the class and spotted the person who was dreaming. He walk towards the dreaming girl and smack the table.

 

Tiffany startled and saw all the class staring at her especially the petite girl. She grinning awkwardly and rub her neck shyly. 

 

"What are you dreaming about Ms. Hwang?" Mr. Jung narrowed his eyes to the girl that in front of him.

 

Tiffany shooked her head as she felt embarrased.

 

"Ms. Kim, you can seat here with Ms. Hwang. Can her seat here Ms. Hwang?" Mr. Jung asked.

 

Tiffany just nodded her head and give eyesmile to him.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

When i want to take a nap because this class are boring, someone knocked at the front door as Mr. Jung stop his teaching. I'm so curious and looked at the front.

 

I saw someone beautiful comes and she with Kai and Suho. Who she to him? I frowned. It's not like i'm jealous about her with him. I'm not his fangirl who was crazy about them. It just "eww"

 

I heard Mr. Jung asks them and saw they just standing there.

 

"Why are you two late? Did you know what time is it?" 

 

They just bowed to him and Suho quickly reply him.

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Jung. We just help our sister to get her schedule. We promise that we will at the class on time." 

 

"Their sister? It's good to hear. What? What are you thinking fany-ah? Aigoo." I says in my head

 

Mr. Jung just nodded his head.

 

"Okay. Get inside and you, introduce yourself." 

 

I just staring at her beauty as i can't hear her introduction.

 

"Hello... Good Morning, I'm Kim Taeyeon. You guys can call me Taeyeon. Please take care of me and Thank you." Taeyeon bowing  and smiled at them.

 

I heard the boys gone wild as i narrowed my eyes to them. "Hell."

 

As i'm in my thought, i didn't saw Mr. Jung asks something.

 

I get startled and saw Mr. Jung staring at me especially her, a beautiful girl. I grinning awkwardly and rub my neck shyly. 

 

"What are you dreaming about Ms. Hwang?" Mr. Jung narrowed his eyes at me.

 

I quickly shooked my head as I felt embarrased.

 

"Ms. Kim, you can seat here with Ms. Hwang. Can she seat here Ms. Hwang?" Mr. Jung asked.

 

I nodded my head and give eyesmile to him.

 

"Good. And please don't dreaming at my class." After that Mr. Jung walk to the front and continued his teaching.

 

I just give his back with my middle fingers and rolled my eyes. 

 

I saw at my corner eyes and saw her take a note. I smirked and turned to face her as i'm staring at her.

 

I felt she uncomfortable with my stare and my smirk turn into a chuckled. 

 

"You're so cute." I bluntly said. Her cheeks goes red and i just smiled inside. 

 

"My name is Tiffany Hwang. You can call me Tiffany. And you are? Sorry, i can't hear what you just say earlier because I've been fascinated by your beauty." I flirt with her. She blushed and clear .

 

"T-Thanks. I'm Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you, T-Tiffany." She stuttered. 'Aww, she's so cute. Can i take her?' I thought. 

 

"Nice to meet you too Taeyeon. Oh, can i call you that?" I asked.

 

She nodded her head and continues take a note. I smiled with her cute behaviour. 

 

'She must be the princess at her family. Because her personality really like one of them except being rude. She's the kind of girl. Oh, am i already fall in love with her? OMG.' 

 

///////

 

How is it? 

 

Don't hesitated to comment. But no comment NEGATIVE