0;2

NERVE [BTS AU]

Jimin was a smart and talented boy.


 

Which is why he wasn’t too shocked that he has gotten accepted to not on, but both of his main colleges of choice. He knew it wasn’t going to be a problem for him. And that was just a fact.

 

It wasn’t the problem of him getting in. It was him leaving his mother behind. All of the colleges he chooses were going to be in the states. And he didn’t think one, his mom was going to agree. And two, that she would be able to be here in Korea by herself.


 

And he’d miss her.

 

Thankfully, if he did go to the states he’d have Taehyung. Taehyung got accepted to NYU thanks to his acting and singing. So he wasn’t going to be alone. Plus, Taehyung would be able to cure his homesickness as well in one stone.


 

It was going to be great.

 

He sighed as he looked at his phone, seeing that Taehyung was already losing his about him being late to pick him up, once again.

 

“,” Jimin whispered as he quickly grabbed his bag, making sure his dance clothes were in there before he ran out of the room. The last thing he needed was for Hoseok to lose his over him not bring his clothes for the third time.

 

When he entered the kitchen he wasn’t surprised to see his mother already up, grinning as she looks up at him as he entered. He seriously didn’t know how to bring up him getting accepted to NYU. It was so hard.

 

“Morning Jimin,” She greeted, walking over to him and kissing his cheek. “You’re late picking Taehyung up again, aren’t you.”


 

Jimin laughed. She knew him so well.


 

“Yep,” Was all he answered as he grabbed his lunch from the table. His mother always prepared it for him. “I better get going.”


 

“Be careful, please!” She shouted, catching up to him. “I heard there's a new game taking Seoul a storm.”


 

“Game?” Jimin asked, raising his eyebrows. I couldn’t be that game Taehyun brought up last night, could it? It couldn’t be that popular already.


 

“Yes, and its having kids do dares and stuff. One of my friends just called me about it.” She said, looking concerned. “I know you aren’t one to go out and do it, I am mainly speaking of your friends here.”


 

Jimin rolled his eyes. Even his mother knew how crazy Taehyung and Jungkook could get. Last year, Taehyung got Jungkook faced and Jungkook mooned a bunch of elderly women as they were walking home, leaving him in a holding cell.


 

It was hard to plead with his mother to allow them to be able to stay friends.


 

“I’ll keep an eye on them, promise,” Jimin reassured her, kissing her cheek one last time before he started making his ways to the towards the door. The game couldn’t be that crazy could it?

 

***

 

It was as bad as he thought it was.

 

It seemed like everybody at Bangtan where talking about NERVE. From people putting bets in for people to do stupid for the camera to the people who were actually making money from doing dares.


 

Taehyung was one of them.


 

“I literally made 200 bucks just to make out with a girl on the street.” His friend was telling him as they eat lunch. He wasn’t sitting like he was supposed too, of course, he was sitting on the lunch table, cross-legged as he told his story. Some others were listening in.


 

“People literally paid you to make out with a random girl?” Jimin found himself asking, looking disgusted. “That's creepy Tae.”

“Creepy, sure, but he is literally climbing up the charts now on the app,” Jungkook said, grinning. “He is like, a star now.”


 

It seemed like this app even had a ranking system and you got fans for accepting dares not only from your ‘fans’ but the people of Nerve themselves.


 

That was just so strange to Jimin.

 

“Oh , I just got a dare from the higher ups!” Taehyung shouted and it seemed like everyone in the lunch room lost their minds. They all ran to get a look, to be close to Taehyung like he was some type of star.


 

He was the celebrity at that moment.

 

“What does it say, Taehyung?!” A girl with red hair shouted, now she was sitting next to Taehyung, jumping with excitement.


 

Taehyung grinned as she looked away from his phone, slowly looking from Jimin himself to Jungkook before he slowly grabbed his tray and stood on the table. It was like everything happened in slow motion.


 

First, it was silent.

 

Then, Taehyung did the unthinkable. He threw his tray at one of the boys furthest away from him. The tray smacked the pay with such force that it made him fall down. Taehyung then grabbed his phone, pushed recorded and passed it to Jimin.


 

“FOOD FIGHT!” He shouted, grabbing another tray and throwing it at the next victim. It was as if the lunch room just all went crazy as trays instantly went flying everywhere. People were screaming, others were hiding. It was as if Taehyung started a war.


 

He had started a war.

 

Jimin was able to follow Taehyung with a lot of effort with his phone. He found himself laughing as he watched his best friend run around with food in his hands. It looked so much fun. Jimin took a glance and gapped as he looked at the views Taehyung was getting.

 

He had over 400 views and people were calling him and king and different types of things. It was as if what Jungkook said was true. People did sit and watch Taehyung make a fool of himself. He was a star.


 

Jimin found himself laughing again, looking up at his friends having fun. Maybe Nerve wasn’t that bad.