0;5

NERVE [BTS AU]

Yoongi was definitely angry with him, that was for sure.

The rest of the night Taehyung and the crowd that now surrounded their table talked about Jimin being a new threat to the Nerve community and Jimin didn't care less about the fame of Nerve.

He only kissed the girl to look cool in front of Yoongi, not to piss him off.

'Why would he care anyways?'

Jimin found himself frowning as he took a glance at the black haired boy who was clearly ready to leave as he played with the straw of his fruit punch. Jimin wanted to say something to him, but he decided that he might as well not. Let Yoongi throw a fit over something that wasn't even meant for anything but the dare.

It's not like Jimin was on the verge of crying because Yoongi was made at him, he certainly wasn't.

"You are in the top five now, Jimin," He heard Jin say, making him look at the older boy. He was currently grinning at him. "You better do a couple big dares, and try to stay off the grid for a bit, people are going to get angry that someone who hasn't even played the game for twenty-four hours is already in the top five."

"Shut up, Jin, you'll scare him," Taehyung muttered. It was too late for that. People will be after him, what does that even mean?

"W-What do you mean, people are going to want to fight me?" Jimin said, his eyes wide. This made Namjoon spit his soda out and start laughing, which made Jimin glare. "It's not funny, Joon."

Jin rolled his eyes at Joon before giving him a slap in the back of the head. He then turned towards Jimin, smiling the most caring smile Jimin has ever seen. "You don't have to worry about that, that's why Hoseok and I are here. We watch everything that is happening so we can stop any movement that hinders any of you, right Hope?"

Hoseok looked up at that, smirking and nodding. "Yea, we got you. How do you think Taehyung has stayed alive this long?"

Taehyung whined but nonetheless, it made Jimin smile. Knowing he had them to protect him made him feel a little better about the whole thing. But, having Yoongi not say a word and just focus on his drink the whole time was no frustrating him.

"What is your problem?" Jimin suddenly asked, making the whole table shut up. He has no idea what made he speak up, but glad to know everyone was as surprised at his outburst. The only sound that was heard was everyone else in the place, the table was shell shocked.

"Nothing," Was the only thing Yoongi said, sipping on his drink again. That made jimin even madder.

"Something clearly is the matter. What is it? Are you scared that I will take your place in the ranks on Nerve?" Jimin challenged, which made Yoongi bust out laughing.

"You? Take my place? Whatever Jimin," Yoongi said, shaking his head. "You only took one damn dare, which I made you take. If we didn't push you, you wouldn't have done it."

"Well thanks Yoongi, thanks so much!" Jimin shouted, standing up. Now everyone was looking at them, if Jimin wasn't angry he would have been embarrassed. He wouldn't have been yelling like this if he wasn't angry. "But something is clearly the matter if all you do is sit there and glare at me. What, are you jealous I kissed a random girl and not you?!"

I can't believe I said that, I am insane. Jimin thought. He felt the blush stare forming as Yoongi just stared at him after he yelled that. He couldn't have been telling the truth, could he?

"Okay guys, calm down seriously." It was Taehyung that stopped the madness from happening, grabbing Jimin by the hand. "Come on, let's go get some air okay?" Taehyung said, silently pleading with Jimin with his eyes.

No, he wanted to keep going. He wanted to keep yelling at Yoongi. It was sort of exciting.

"I can care less who the you kiss Jimin," Yoongi muttered. This made Jimin laugh, shaking his head.

"Took you a long time to-" Before he could finish, Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand and was pulling him out of the booth.

"We will be a second, okay?" Taehyung said sweetly, smiling at everyones shocked faces before pulling Jimin out of the joint.

And Jimin knew for sure Yoongi was angry he didn't kiss him, it had to be that.