0;3

NERVE [BTS AU]

Taehyung was suspended.

It wasn't a surprise, really. He did start a food fight in the middle of the lunchroom. But, Jimin can honestly say that that was the most fun he has had in school for a very long time. Jimin was just one that didn't do much really. He'd go to school, then dance practice, and then went home and did homework.

Taehyung, on the other hand, went to almost every party that Bangtan High student has to offer. He was known by everyone. And he was just...Taehyung. He was just himself and to this day Jimin didn't know how in the world they ended up being the best of friends.

"My mom is going to kill me," Taehyung was saying as he sighed, grabbing his now weirdly brown/gray hair as they walked down the street towards the dance studio. "I am literally about to die."

"Nobody told you to go through with the stupid Dare, Tae." Jimin muttered as she glanced at his friend. He wasn't going to be surprised if Taehyung's mother doesn't take his phone away for the rest of the year.

It was going to be bye bye Nerve fame really quick.

"Come on, Jimin, can I stay with you, hun?!" Taehyung shouted, clinging on Jimin's arm and giving him puppy eyes. Jimin groaned loudly and pushed him off of him.

"You know you can't stay. You made my mom so angry with you the last time you stayed." Jimin said and Taehyung frowned. "Stay over Jungkook's"

Taehyung so happened to have broken one of his mother favorite plant vases the last time he stayed over. He had been running around like an idiot, possibly high on whatever Taehyung gets high off of, and ran right into the vase. Face first.

His mother hasn't forgiven him since.

"You know I can't stay over Kookie's," Taehyung said, glancing over at the youngest who was currently not paying attention to anything they were saying. Jimin grinned as he saw a blush form on his best friends face.

Taehyung had the biggest crush on Jungkook. Everybody knew except the Young boy, of course.

Jungkook must have noticed Taehyung looking at him because he looked up, raising an eyebrow as he pulled his earpiece out. "You say something?"

"NO! I SAID NOTHING!" Taehyung screamed, shaking his hands in the air. He looked so funny that Jungkook busted out laughing, shaking his head.

"Oh Taehyung, you're so funny." He commented, smiling widely.

Jimin could have sworn that Taehyung's soul left his body as he watched the youngest boy walk a little faster to enter the dance studio.

It was sort of cute.

*8*8*8*8*

"Good job today guys!" Hoseok said all smiles as he looked from Jungkook to Jimin. "You guys improved so well!"

"Thanks, Hopie!" Jimin said, smiling as well as he walked over to his bag to grab his water bottle. Having Hoseok as a dance practice instructor was tiring but also very rewarding.

Jung Hoseok was just a very good dancer and teacher. Jimin looked up at him a lot.

"Have you guys tried out Nerve yet?" Hoseok suddenly said, grinning.

"Not you too, Hopie." Jimin said, his mouth open. Hoseok was the last person he'd think would play along with this new trend.

"It's actually very fun, Taehyung you're quite the hit," Hoseok said, smirking as he walked up to Taehyung and ruffled up his hair. "He's in the number two spot right now."

"Who is number one?" Jimin found himself asking, and Hoseok was about to answer when the door opened.

And Min Yoongi himself walked into the room. Jimin was about to have a heart attack.

He hasn't seen the other boy in person since he graduated. Yea, he was friends of Hoseok's but he rarely showed up to the studio. He mostly hung with Nam Joon. But seeing him now, his hair now black and messy, Jimin was about to explode in the middle of the floor.

"Speaking of the devil," Hoseok said, grinning. "Yoongi so happens to be number one."

"Crazy jerk," Taehyung muttered, still smiling though as he looked at Yoongi with admiration. "And here I thought I was the one who liked taking risks."

"You make me stay on my toes too, Taehyung. You were number one just last week." Yoongi said, his voice almost making Jimin's toes curl. Agh how can a voice be so y?

Because it was Min Yoongi.

"Hey, I finally made top ten!" Jungkook suddenly said, and Yoongi smiled again but didn't say anything as he finally realized Jimin was in the room.

"Look who's here," Was what Yoongi said, smiling now. Jimin was about to puke. "Why you so quiet, Jimin, you are usually all talk."

"H-Hey Yoongi," Jimin said, now blushing as he stuttered. Just great. "I don't understand how you guys can like a game like 'NERVE'"

"It's just for fun, Jiminie." Yoongi said, smirking. "Come on, you should join us. You need to step out of the box a little and have some fun."

You need to step out of the box a little and have some fun.

That's how Jimin found himself awake. Late at night. Watching as his phone loaded up the app. Suddenly, his phone binged.

And there was the first message:

Jimin sure did wish he didn't have the nerve

Jimin sure did wish he didn't have the nerve.