0;6

NERVE [BTS AU]

"What's gotten into you?"

Taehyung finally let go of Jimin's arm as the finally made it outside of the diner. Taehyung didn't want to risk Jimin going after Yoongi again, and causing more of a scene. This was completely out of character for the boy. So it made Taehyung a little worried. Jimin would never yell at Yoongi the way he did. He couldn't even say two words to the boy a few days ago.

Now he was challenging him to see if the boy actually wanted to kiss him. It was insane.

"He is really an ," Was all Jimin could say. His cheeks flushed from the anger he was feeling.

Jimin never really saw this side of Yoongi. Yoongi normally was the silent boy he saw sometimes around Hoseok. Yoongi never was one to speak to him. It was almost as if Jimin didn't exist sometimes.

And now that Yoongi was on talking base with Jimin. Jimin just couldn't stop thinking he was an .

"He isn't really, and you know that." Taehyun says before he sighed. "Nerve just does that to people. Gets their egos all up in a knot. But he doesn't mean what he says, honest."

If Nerve was indeed like that he didn't want to play anymore. The last thing he needed was for a game to change who he was as a person. But, the rush of having people cheer him on was nice. And to easily get a hundred bucks just by kissing some girl he didn't know. It was fascinating. He was already stuck in the world that was Nerve.

"Then I don't like the game anymore," Is what Jimin said.Speaking his mind. If he wouldn't have taken that dare, he probably would have believed his words. But he knew he was going to keep playing. There was no stopping now.

"Don't let him get to you, Jiminplease." Taehyung whined, grabbing onto his hands. "It's a lot of fun. You already saw. People already love you don't quit now."

And Taehyung was right. Jimin couldn't believe he was agreeing to him. Jimin just a few days ago was calling Nerve a dumb game. Now, he was all the way into it. It was sort of mad.

One dare was all it took. And suddenly, Jimin felt like he had all the Nerve in the world.

*

"You did great today Jimin, really." It was Namjoon who spoke, Jin in toe beside him. He had a grin on his face. "From what Yoongi told me, you aren't the type to go around kissing a stranger."

This caused Jimin to stop walking. He quickly turned towards the black haired boy, giving him a glare.

"Well, Yoongi clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. I did it didn't I?" Jimin replied, turning back to Namjoon. He grinned.

"That you did Jimin, that you did." Namjoon laughed before smiling. "Be careful kid, don't take on dares that you don't feel comfortable with. Don't pull anything Taehyung pulls, he is gonna get you killed."

"Hey," Taehyung shouted, suddenly beside Jimin, grabbing on his arm. "I am going to make sure my Jim Jim is safe, no worries."

"Be scared for your life," Hoseok suddenly says. Making everyone laugh around him. "But Joon is right, don't take on anything you feel is too much. Do small stuff, because when you start doing the big things...there's no turning back."

'There's no turning back, what does that mean?'

Before he could ask the conversation turned. It was about Hoseok's new dance routine he wanted to try and of course, everyone was in on it. Everyone laughed Hoseok's dance routines. Jimin sighed, his eyes glancing down at his phone. He blinked, he had over 200 notifications.

He quickly unlocked his phone to be greeted with the Nerve app. His video was currently at the top of the charts, not passed Taehyung's food fight video, but close enough. And all the comments were nothing but positive.

Eve227_ WHO is this kid, how did he end up already on the top three. That's insane.

Johnz_ I know this kid, he's friends with V_98 They go to my school. Who would have guessed he would have joined too.

2208_ We better keep on eye out on him then, a friend of V's must have some crazy up their sleeve.

Jimin smiled. Scrolling through the comments. His group forgotten. He checked his bank account, the grin widening as he saw that the 100 was deposited into his account, as promised. He was about to get back to the conversation at hand when I text message binged on his phone.

He was about to get back to the conversation at hand when I text message binged on his phone 

Jimin quickly looked from his phone and sure enough, there was a car across the street. And a guy with blond hair was standing in front of it. As Jimin's eyes caught his, the lad grinned, changing up his posture so he was standing up taller.

Like he was daring Jimin to go over there.

200 hundred dollars to just get in a car with some random guy and go downtown? It was crazy. There had to be some twist to this. It made no sense. But he wanted to do it. He wanted to show everyone that he was capable of doing something risky. So they could get off his .

He kept looking at the boy before he looked down at his phone, before replying.

He kept looking at the boy before he looked down at his phone, before replying 

'I'm watching' that simple text made a shiver go done Jimin's spin. His eyes roamed around the area, there was no one else around. But he knew there was. Whoever it was that controlled Nerve had some way to see everything every player was doing.

That was all Jimin knew.

"I-I think I am going to go, guys," Jimin suddenly said. His eyes back on Jackson. He automatically heard the conversation stop.

"What?! You always come over after we go to Jo's," Taehyun whined. His grip on Jimin's arms tightening.

"Rain check," Was all Jimin said before he quickly turned towards his best friend. "I'll make it up to you, promise. Go have fun with Jungkook okay."

Taehyun automatically blushed, sending him a glare. Jimin didn't mean for it to come out like the way it did. But, there was no going back.

"Shush you ," Taehyung says, pushing him away. "You better, or I am taking away our friend card."

Jimin felt eyes on him, which made him look to lock eyes with Yoongi. The black haired boy was looking at him. Hard. Like he knew what he was about to do. Jimin smirked, glaring back. Before he spoke again.

"Catch you guys later," Jimin says, eyes on Yoongi as he quickly started walking towards the blond haired boy.

The glare of his crush of ten years burning his back.