0;4

NERVE [BTS AU]

Taehyung sure was surprised to hear Jimin had the nerve.


 

“You downloaded “Nerve.”?!” Taehyung asked the night after. It was Saturday and it was the day where Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok would meet up at Joe’s (A cute little burger and fries joint.). It was like a tradition long before Hoseok graduated out of high school.


 

Jimin found himself shrugging, blushing a little at his best friend enthusiasm. “It’s not that big of a deal, Tae, I haven’t even done anything on the app yet.”

 

Which of course made Taehyung whine as loudly as he could, making Jimin slap him in the back of his head as people started to look their way, annoyed at the weird boys' outburst.

 

“You’re so embarrassing I swear!” Jimin shouted, glaring at Taehyung as the boy grinned back at him.

 

Yep, he sure wished he had a normal best friend. Who wouldn't’ scream nonsense in the middle of a quiet room. A best friend who didn’t find trouble everywhere he walked.

 

But he was thankful for Taehyung. Without him, he’d probably be bored out of his damn mind.

 

“He might be embarrassing,” Jungkook suddenly said, smiling at Taehyung. “But he is very entertaining. You can give him that much.”

 

Taehyung looked like somebody painted red all over his face.

 

“Shut up!” Taehyung screamed, pushing the youngest as the made it inside Joe’s.

 

It was a normal Saturday night at Joe’s. Most of the booths was taken by loud college students with a mix of your average high school students. Some had milkshakes while others had some of the best looking burgers you could ever eat in your life.

 

Seriously, Joe’s was the place to be on a Saturday night.

 

They didn’t even have to walk too far inside. Hoseok was walking towards them, all smiles in a black t-shirt and jeans. He was holding two drinks. Did he invite people?

 

That’s odd.


 

“Hey, buddies!” He shouted over the loud music and chatter of Joe’s. “Come just in time, Yoongi, Namjoon and his friend Jin just arrived. They wanted to see what all the fuss was about.”


 

Jimin wanted to die. Yoongi was here. HEREOF ALL PLACES. And he didn’t dress cute at all. He had on his reading glasses, baggy pants, and a world of Warcraft t-shirt that was almost two sizes too big for him.


 

He wanted to shoot himself.


 

“Why did you invite him?!” Jimin suddenly shouted, blushing as Hoseok raised an eyebrow. Again, only Taehyung knew of his crush on Yoongi.


 

“He invited himself!” Hoseok shouted back, “Why are you yelling at me?”


 

“Don’t mind him,” Taehyung said, smirking as he grabbed at Jimin’s arm. “Where are you guys sitting at?”


 

Hoseok was still pouting as he pointed towards the booth furthest down the open dining room. Jimin could see Yoongi from here and he just wanted to go home and never have to deal with facing Yoongi looking like a damn hobo.


 

Why hadn’t Hoseok warned him? Oh yea, because he had no idea he liked Yoongi.

 

He sighed as Taehyung started pulling him towards the booth Hoseok pointed to, grinning from ear to ear as he pushed Jimin in the seat next to Yoongi while he and Jungkook grabbed chairs to pull over to the table. Jimin glared at Taehyung as he sat down, wishing his friend would worry about his own damn crush and not Mendel in his love life.


 

“He there, Jiminie,” Yoongi spoke, sending a bunch of shock waves down his body. Yoongi hasn’t called Jimin “Jiminie” In such a long time and Jimin thought he’d never heard the nickname again.

 

Boy was this a slap in the face.


 

“H-Hi there, Yoongi,” He whispered, wishing he had the balls to look Yoongi in the eye and flirt with him for once. Three years of having a crush is a long time and he’d think by his senior year he’d grow a pair and just let the black haired boy know of his feelings. But nope. The only time he had confidence was if he was yelling at Taehyung and calling him all different types of es and hoes.


 

He gets confidence by being an to his friends, nice.


 

“Aw, you’re still cute, Jimin,” Namjoon said, smirking as took a sip out of his drink. It was odd seeing Namjoon after all this time. They hardly ever talked and when they did, it was mainly because Hoseok started the conversation.


 

Having Namjoon calling him cute was just...weird.


 

“You have interesting friends, Joon,” Suddenly spoke the pretty brown-haired boy. This must have been the Jin they were speaking about. Jimin has never met him before.


 

Yoongi must have caught his expression because he suddenly smirked. “This is Seokjin, better known as Jin aka Namjoon’s .”


 

Jin suddenly blushed while Namjoon glared at Hoseok.


 

“That’s so not funny, Yoon,” Namjoon warned, causing Yoongi to raises his hands, along with his phone, showing the nerve app.


 

“It was a dare, I promise!” He said, shaking his phone. There showed the notification. “Be rude to a friend (100 dollars)”.


 

“Damn you,” Jin muttered, blushing as he grabbed his drink as well and started drinking. “This is why I choose to be a watcher. I choose not to be a to people to get money.”


 

Jimin looked at Jin, wide-eyed. “You’re a watcher?!”

 

Jin laughed, nodding. “Yea, I mostly do it to help Namjoon and Yoongi up the ranks, not like Yoongi needs my help.” He laughs. “Hoseok is a watcher, too.”


 

“Mainly because I’d rather watch others be stupid than be stupid myself.” He said, grinning.

 

Well, that made sense.


 

Suddenly his phone vibrated and he groaned, thinking it was his mother asking him to come home until he suddenly went stiff.

 

There stood the second message:

 

teRnsd2uIs16yDpOr4GpiTga7ltbBbgo5Ak1oRTlrdq9mc_lTCNVZ6ziNgX_KDRIWyT2KE8762L7PYq0FbKY4gK-RZ9Nso2O3RngoIKccRblc5twTmY9pIcgPKQlKZJpTO9LeGQ0

 

“What’s that?” Taehyung suddenly asked, making Jimin want to pull his phone away but he was too late. Suddenly Taehyung was screaming. “JIMIN GOT A DARE FROM THE HIGHER UPS OF NERVE!”

 

Suddenly it was like the lunchroom again. People were all running over to their booth. Some screaming, others just walking to see what the big deal was. But the attention wasn’t one Taehyung this time.


 

It was on Jimin.

 

“Come on Jimin, go kiss a stranger!” Hoseok said, smirking as he grabbed the poor boy out of the booth, “You have lots to choose from!”

 

“Come on cutie, you can kiss me!” Said a girl with big s. She was smirking, biting her lip as her friends laughed. Making everyone laugh along with her.


 

“Are you going to do it?” He suddenly heard Yoongi say, making Jimin pale. Was that a challenge?

 

He didn’t wanna look weak in front of Yoongi, that was the last thing he wanted.

 

He suddenly walked over to the girl, kissing her lips quickly before pulling back, causing everyone in Joe’s to cheer.


 

“Get it Jimin!” Taehyung suddenly screamed, patting his friend on the back. Everyone laughed again.

 

Everyone but Min Yoongi.