THIRTY-THREE - The Bell Finally Rings

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

It's my third week staying with Hongbin. Luckily he lives alone in his apartment. He used to rent his extra room in his apartment but now he doesn't want to do it anymore because he tends to get annoyed with his previous housemate who is too messy and un-hygienic. We finished our drafting class for today and again I saw Hyun Seul in that class. I avoided her as much as I could because I still can't accept what's going on between us. I decided to go to the nearest coffee shop in Hongbin's neighborhood which happens to be my neighborhood too. The house which I stayed with my parents. I love this café. The aroma of coffee calms me but I can't drink coffee very well. It's just not my style and I can't stand the aftermath of coffee to my body. I prefer bubble tea more. Especially chocolate. wink wink

I ordered a large cup of chocolate bubble tea and sit at the corner of the café near to the glass window. I look to the outside of the café through the glass window and saw a few high school students still in their school uniform passing by. What a nice age you got kids. If I could, I would definitely choose to be a high school student again. I heard the bell of the door ring indicated someone just enters the café. I heard the waitress greet the customer "Eoseoseyo. Please come in."

I look at the new customer and he bows back to the waitress. He looks somehow familiar. He turns his head at me like he knew I am observing him from afar. Suddenly he half yelled to me.

"Yah! Oh Sehun!"

Why did he yell at me? Do I know him? I observe his face as he came nearing me. I still can't recognize his face. He somehow looks young and he has shiny eyes.

"Ya! It's me! Ji Hansol." He hits me on my shoulder.

"Ya! Neo! Hansol!" I stand and lightly hug him.

"How come you didn't recognize me? Ya Oh Sehun. This is how you treat your best friend? You don't even keep in contact with me when I'm studying abroad. How dare you." He replied to me. He told me how was his life and all now. It was fun catching up things with him.

"So that's why you didn't contact me anymore. You lost your phone. You never visit Hyun Seul when she's studying in Germany? If you visit her we can probably meet." Hansol told me.

"You studied in Germany too?" I asked him back.

"Yes. Hyun Seul didn't tell you? Sometimes I do hangout with her and her friend. That Chinese guy, Yixing." He replied back.

"Oh, that guy." I replied with a salty face.

"Hahahahah what's with that face? Are you perhaps jealous with him? Hahahahha aigoo Oh Sehun is a manly man now huh?" Hansol laughed at me.

"Yaaaa. Don't tease me! He is good looking okay. How come I'm not jealous with him." I pouted.

"So you do love her now. What happened to the post-it note girl? Is that story end in high school only?" He asked me.

"That girl is her. That girl is Hyun Seul." I told him.

"WHAT? Seriously? How did you know?" His face looked shocked.

"You remember his brother, Chanyeol right? He told me." I told him.

"Never knew your love story will turn out like this. So you are married with your first love huh?" He smirked. "You guys already got a son. Why you are still jealous with Yixing then? He is a nice guy you know." He added.

"Son? You mean Hyun Shin?" I asked.

"Of course Hyun Shin. Do you already progress with the second one now?" He gave me his playful smile while playing with his eyebrows.

I widened my eyes.

"Hahahahah okay I'm kidding. He is a lovely kid you know. He listens to the elders and the more I knew him, the adorable he can be." He told me about Hyun Shin there.

After the short meeting with Hansol, I decided to go back to Hongbin's apartment. After I entered the password and the door unlock itself, I was greeted with two guy figures which is Hongbin, the owner of the house and Jongdae the beagle.

"Ya! Oh Sehun! What are you doing here?" Jongdae asked me while running and jumping on the sofa. Gosh this beagle. When will he stay still and not messing around. I shook my head.

"I stayed here for three weeks already." I replied shortly.

"Eh you didn't stay with Chanyeol and Hyun Seul at their house?" Jongdae replied.

"You stay where?????" Hongbin coming from the kitchen with three bottles of coke and handed us one each of the bottle.

"Oh, Hongbin didn't know? Ups sorry buddy." He giggled while smiling at me. Hish this guy. I kept it as a secret from Hongbin!

"I stay with Chanyeol now." I told Hongbin.

"And..." He added.

"And his family." I added.

"And..." Hongbin continued.

"And... What and do you want?" I asked him back.

"and... please told us the full story."

And I told them all about my secret. Everything from Chanyeol to Hyun Seul and Hyun Shin. Hongbin mouth were open but Jongdae's face doesn't shows much expression.

"You know what. It's normal when you guys react like what Hongbin does eventhough it's a little bit ugly." Hongbin quickly closed his mouth after I said that. "But. It's not normal for a beagle-like person like you to react with a normal face." I pointed to Jongdae.

"I kinda knew this before." He replied while eating a cone ice cream. Wait, where did he get that ice cream??

"I don't even tell anyone about this. How did you know?" I asked Jongdae.

"Me and Hyun Seul is somewhat friends now?" He replied un-confidently.

"Friends??" How come they became friends?

"That night that I send you home. You remember?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"I approached her when she sits alone on a bench at the playground watching kids playing. I approached her first and asked her if she had any problem and she kinda told me everything despite me being a stranger. She is shocked with herself too how she can spill it all to a stranger like me. After that night, we became friends." He finished his story.

"Oh. So you knew all along but you didn't tell me?" I asked him.

"I don't want to burden you more. Come on Sehun, faced your problem. Don't worry she didn't cheated on you with anyone else. Shin is your son." Jongdae replied.

"How come I have a child when I don't even knew his existence? When did that kid exist in the first place?" I asked back.

"Seriously there's nothing ring in your head about your private life with her? You don't remember any?"

I shook my head. "As far as I knew we nev...Wait...wait..." There's something linked in my head now.

"Your brain finally rings something to you?" He asked back.

I nodded as a reply.

"I'm going home. Bye Hongbin, Jongdae. Thanks for the stay Hongbin! Jalja!" I waved at them and closed the door of Hongbin's apartment.