TWENTY-SEVEN - The Unspoken Memories

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

Since she left, my life felt empty. I miss her. I'd never know her existence made such a big impact to my life. I felt like the dumbest person in this Earth. The person that I'd been search for is just in front of me every day. On the day she left, I found a divorce form on the table in out room. She already fills the form and the only thing left for me to do is sign that form but I didn't sign it.

After the incident that she got slapped buy a hoobae in front of our classmates, she changed her style and all. Since her glasses got broken that day, she came to the school with whole different style the next week. She didn't wear glasses anymore. She fixed her hair to a decent one. Lots of boys in our school had been swooning over her since that day. Chh! People and their beautiful standard never change. How come you can quickly fall in love when you see someone beautiful? She is a beautiful even if she didn't change her style like that but those people were blinded with their standards. I admit that I felt jealous when other boys went nearing her or send her love letter and gifts.

I'd been accepted by Seoul National University majoring Architecture. It's been my dream since high school. Besides, I wanted to help Hyun Seul's father in managing his company and he is my idol since from the start.

It has been four years now since she's gone. I managed to graduate my Bachelor Degree and now I took a step further in my study by taking my Master Degree. I got two close friends in my uni which is Hongbin and Jongdae. Chanyeol goes to my university too but he is majoring Civil Engineering. I'd lost contact with Hansol. He went to study abroad but I didn't know where's he went. I'd lost contact with him since I'd lost my phone before with will all of my friends contact numbers and information in there. Since I'd been accepted here, I'd move out from the Parks' house. I feel embarrassed with her family especially emmoni. I am now are in good terms with Chanyeol and we are close friend instead. Chanyeol informed she will come home this year but I did ask him when she will come back. I'm not ready to face her but I miss her so much. I didn't have any courage to go there to visit her even for once.

Hyun Seul's POV

During the duration of staying in Germany, I've been through lots of things. I'd never visit my hometown not even once and I distancing myself from my family and friends there. I just keep in touch with Chanyeol and sometimes with Jongin. There is no way I'm going to distancing myself from Yeol. He is my entire life and the reasons I keep myself strong till now.

Actually after a few weeks here, I'd been throwing up too much and I didn't have my period either. I went to the doctor for a checkup and the doctor said I'm pregnant. I'm so speechless at that time. I felt like my world had been upside down. Luckily I'm close with a Chinese friend here and his name is Zhang Yixing. Yixing has been helping me since from the start. I told him my entire story and he is always there to help and support me. I'm so blessed to have him there for me. Months after that, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy and I named him Hyun Shin. Being a single mother is so tough since I'm still a student. I have to keep my study and my baby both in excellence and despite all of the chaos there, I managed to graduate with excellent grades.

Yixing has been a good uncle to Hyun Shin ever since. He really loves Hyun Shin like his own son. During our third year there, he confessed to me that he likes me. But I told him I can't accept him. I like him too but only as a friend to another friend. He said he understand what I feel and asked me to treat him like I'd always do. I decided to go back home first with my belongings and left Hyun Shin with Yixing for a while. Even though Yixing is a Chinese guy, his family and him stayed in Korea for a very long time already. Actually I wanted to bring Hyun Shin with me. It is a burden actually for me to let my son stay with him. I'm afraid Hyun Shin will be a burden to him in his daily life but Yixing assisted he wanted Hyun Shin to stay with him there as accompany. I can't resist that guy when he begged me like that with his cute and flawless dimples! I agreed with him and let Hyun Shin stay with him before he came back here too. So I went back here without him.

Nobody here knows about Hyun Shin's existence. Even Yeol doesn't know about him. I kept it as a secret since then even though I still keep in contact with him almost every day. I'm afraid he will tell Sehun about Hyun Shin and took him away from me.

Now that I'm back here, I wanted to build a new beautiful life with Hyun Shin.

Hyun Shin is a nice boy. He is now 4 years-old. He listens to me and Yixing very well. He is smart too. I named him Hyun Shin because I took it from my initial name HS and kept the Hyun there. He always asked me about his dad and his family. Although I'm not in a good term with his dad but I don't want Hyun Shin to felt bad about his dad. I'd always show him his dad's picture and told him good story about his dad. His dad is a good man tho. I showed him his uncle, grandparents and my friends in high school too. He knew each of them very well.

Chanyeol's POV

I felt lonely when Hyun Seul is not here. She is the light of shine in my life. But I know she will take a good care of herself there when I first let her go. She is a clever, good and obedient girl. She is the good example of 'the It' girl. She is the only siblings I have and she was away for 4 years from me and our family of course I'm worried about her.

Our mother has changed since she's gone. She always asked me about Hyun Seul. She'd always ignores and scolded Hyun Seul before but after Hyun Seul went to study abroad, she realized that she loves Hyun Seul more than she think she has. The reason why she's not that fond of her before is, it was her dream to have 2 boys as her child since she'd been married to our dad. She is so happy when she first had me and she is happier when she had Hyun Seul. Actually Hyun Seul has a twin. It was a boy. That is why our mother was so happy when she is pregnant for the twins. Unfortunately the boy died in the womb. The doctor said he didn't get enough nutrition from her mother's food because his twins eat it all. The pregnancy we on the 8th month when the baby boy dead in the womb. After she gave birth to Hyun Seul and that boy, the doctor informed our parents that our mom can't be pregnant again due to some complication during the delivery of the twins. That is why our mother resented her. She can't have another boy as her child.

I pitied Hyun Seul. She is a clever girl. No, no. I take that back. She is beyond clever. She is a genius. She scored every exam perfectly. She took part in many competitions and wins most of it. She is a good and independent daughter too. Even though she is a girl and the only daughter in the house, she can do literally everything perfectly. But our mother still resented her. I know she is heartbroken when our mother treated her harshly by scolding her in everything she does. That's why I always treasured and took care of her dearly. My dad told me to do that too for him as he's always busy with his company's work. During that time, he just set-up his company and our house is quite in chaos.