TWENTY-SIX - They Knew

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

It's been months since that incident and today we already finished our CAT examination and this is officially the last day of our high school. Hyun Seul has been ignoring me ever since that. Me myself doesn't even bother to talk to her anymore. We are like strangers who live in the same house. She has been sleep in Chanyeol's room since then. The mystery girl that has been sending me those notes and drawing left her last post-it notes to me on my bag a while ago. And again I don't even get to know who she is until the end. She wrote. "Thank you. I'm sorry. I love you. -HS"I kept that notes in my bag and searching for Hansol.

I went to Hansol and he is talking to a group of our classmates and others. Joohyun and Soojung are among them too. I walked nearing them. We chat a little and wish each others all the best for our future. Most of them bit their goodbye and there left me, Hansol, Joohyun and Soojung.

"So mind telling us about you and her now, Sehun? I'm curious about you and Hyun Seul. C'mon this is the last day of school and last day our us seeing each other like this." Soojung started the conversation.

"True! You promised me to spill it all the other day. C'mon fulfill you promise now Sehun......" Hansol whined to me.

"C'mon Sehun......" Joohyun added and agreeing with them.

"Why don't you all asked her by yourself?" I question them.

"Yah! Don't play hide and seek or tug-war with us anymore! You knew how secretive she is! Never in million years she will spill that to us!" Soojung scolded me.

Hansol and Joohyun nodded to Soojung statement.

"Okay, okay." I replied

"So, spill it now!" Hansol added.

"Nothing much. She is my wife."

"Your WHAT??" They screamed.

"Yah! I'm going to be deaf because of your voice!" I closed both of my ears with my hands.

"You said this is nothing much? You guys are married. This is a big deal you know! I didn't even got the chance to greet my sister-in-law!" Hansol scolded me.

"You can greet her anytime you know." I added.

"Anytime? Anytime your ! Our high school has ended." Hansol seems so angry with me.

"Hey Hansol. Cool down a little. Come on." I held his shoulders.

************

Nothing change that much after their school ended. They got their result and pass with flying colours. Hyun Seul got accepted to the university that was mentioned before which is in Germany. She went to Germany without Sehun's knowing it.

Chanyeol's POV

After sending Hyun Seul to the airport, I went home. I went straight to my room. I just realized that there was a cute looking box on the side of my bed. It is not too small nor to big. I grabbed that box. There was a note on it's cover. It says "Yeol, please burn all of this things for me. Love you my brother. - Park Hyun Seul" I open it's cover. There were full with drawings and things inside it. I looked at it carefully one after another. After finishing it I was so shocked. Why did she want me to burn all of this. This is her effort. I can't burn all of this things. I grabbed that box and went to her room. I saw Sehun sat on the edge of the bed. He is holding a paper in his hand. I went to him.

"Here, look at this." I gave the box to him.

"Hyun Seul asked me to burn all of this but I think I don't deserve to burn all of these." I added.

"What is this?" Sehun asked me.

"Hyun Seul's... heart." I replied.

Sehun opened the box and carefully look all of the items in that box. He looked so shocked. There's tears running down from his eyes.

"So, after all this time, she is the one who send me all of those notes and drawings?" He asked me while crying.

"You knew it well. That is what her heart says. That is how much she loves you. Maybe you don't even love her but I wanted you to know how much she loves you. I knew you love someone else. Let her go if you don't love her. Sign that paper that you hold. I can't watch her in pain anymore. She'd change. I don't know what you did to her but I am very sure she changed because of you." I explained.

"No I'm not going to sign this paper! I've been searching for that girl for a very long time but the reality is she is just in front of my eyes and I don't even realized that? I kept saying to her that I love someone else and warned her to not have any feelings for me without realizing she is the one I love all along. I love that post-it note girl. I love that drawing girl. And she is Hyun Seul after all these time? Oh God." He cried even more while saying that.

"Where.. where is she now?" Sehun asked me.

"She left. She left you for Germany." I replied.

"She left?? What??" He asked, shocked.

"Yeap, she left." I nodded.