SIXTEEN - The Dates

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

-Continuing flashback-

Hyun Seul's POV

After that meeting session, I've been avoiding him at school for almost two weeks now. It is a little much easier to avoid him since we are not in the same class. He is Yeol's classmate while me and Jongin is in the same class. I literally spending most of my time with Jong In to avoid him and he seems to avoiding getting closer to me when I am being with Jongin. So it is save for me as long as I am with Jongin at school.

The school bell ringing indicating the last lesson for today had end and I am currently arranging my books into my bag and heading home too like the others. I'm on my duty today for cleaning the classroom after school and I am heading home a little late compare to the other days. As I packing my things, I heard the door crept open and I saw Sehun entering my class. He look to his right and left before entering my class, making sure that nobody saw him. More like making sure nobody saw us together. He locked the door and heading to my seat.

"What do you want now? I don't want others saw us together. I hate getting people's attention." I asked him in an annoyed tone.

"Chhhh, like I want to talk to you. You owe me three dates." He replied with his sassy tone, as always.

"Three what?" I asked. Hey I don't want to go on a date with him and how to handle three? This boy is insane!

"Three DATES. Are you deaf already? How come you can do very well in your studies when you actually did not service your ears regularly?" He replied.

Ish this guy sure know how to boil up my anger.

"I heard it you said three dates but why must I go on a date with you. I don't even want to go on a date with you how can I handle three?" His brain must be flooded with junk items.

"Heh, like I want to go on a date with you. Don't you remember that my mom asked me to go on a few dates with you. One is too weak to convince her and I don't think two will work too. So I'm going to bring you on three dates. Settle!" He smiles mischievously.

"Do it have to be today? Can't we postpone it to tomorrow?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"The day after tomorrow?"

"Nope. Cannot! We already wasted two weeks. I don't want to waste another week because of you. The faster we got out from this the better. Don't you think?" He suggested.

************

-In a coffee shop near Hyun Seul's neighborhood-

Sehun's POV

"Let me get straight to the point here. I already have someone in my mind right now, so don't you bother hoping for some romantic comedy genre type of k-drama with our relationship." I told her straight to the point.

"Okay good! Just tell your mom that you already had a girlfriend. End of the story right? We can go back being strangers after that. Easy right?" She replied angrily. Why does she still manage to look cute when she is angry like that?

"You don't understand. She is not going to trust me. She knew that I did not have a girlfriend and she always caught me when I lied to her. It is not as easy as that. Why don't you tell your mother that you already had a boyfriend?" I suggested.

"Are you crazy? I don't even got time for boys. How could I got myself a boyfriend? And my brother knew all about me. The lie would be busted in no time!" and again she still look cute in my eyes.

"Okay fine. We can continue this with three conditions. Agree?"

"Spill."

"One. You must lost your weight.

Two. Our relationship is strictly professional.

Three. Do not drink bubble tea without me.(I read this somewhere but I forgot in which fanfic. If the author or anyone who knew, feel free to inform me. I'll put the credit for her idea)

I told her my conditions.

"Okay, call. Now my turn.

One. No interaction in school.

Two. This is private and continental. No one else can know about our conditions.

Three. Study well."

"What? Study well? Are my current ranking is not enough to you? I ranked 9th in our grade." I slightly yell at her.

"I don't care. Make is at least fifth. If I agree to lost some weight why can't you agree with that condition? I am not that fat you know? I am just a little bit chubby."

"This girl must be crazy." I murmured.

"I can hear you. So deal or not?" She is offering me her right hand.

I shake it, "Okay deal."

************

Hyun Seul's POV

"Yeol-ah! Yeol-ah! YA PARK CHANYEOL!" I scream from the living room. Where the hell is my brother right now!

"What? Ish, you are so noisy. Can't you see I'm sleeping over there. Why you must shout that loud?" He pointing his finger to the sofa nearby.

"Heheheh mian, I didn't saw you were there. I thought you are upstairs."

"So what is the problem now? I want to continue my nap." He replied half heartedly.

"I just wondering why did you agree with Aunty Oh? His son giving me headache!" I massage my forehead a little.

"Why? What did he do? And how to refuse to her rants when she pleading me. Asking me to agree with her suggestion to matchmaking you with her son. I taught you like him right?" He devilishly smirks.

"Yeah I did but I... Wait did I just said that I did???? No I don't like him!" I flustered.

"Hahahahah! The truth has been told! You like him!" He laugh evilly.

"No I did not!" I replied.

"Do you forgot already that I told you I knew you like someone. That person is him. I told you the other day right? I've caught you a few time with your actions. Don't you remember? Do you still want to argue with it?"

Screw my life! Why must I have an oppa like this?

"But he likes someone else!" I replied in a monotone voice.

"Change him then! Easy peasy!" He sing.

"Change him? Huh?"

"Make he fall for you! You are going to marry him right? So it is easier. I just made your job easier by agreeing with Aunty Oh."

I swear I got the craziest brother alive.

************

Hyun Seul's POV

The next day I came to school with a gloomy face. I can't even concentrate in Math class which is my favorite subject. I've been staring the whiteboard for the whole lecture until recess time came.

"Ya Hyun Seul, why are you still staring at the whiteboard? Come on, let's eat." Jong In invite me to eat with him.

"Ahh nothing, there is lots of things in my mind this few days. Yeah c'mon, let's eat.

We arrive at the cafeteria and the cafeteria is in silence with a few murmurs at the back. What is going oh here? Did we miss something? Aliens landing on out school field?

I saw Sehun exiting the cafeteria with a sour expression written all over his face. He even glare at me. How dare that sassy boy!

"Pssst, what's going on just now?" I asked a student nearby.

"Oh, That girl over there just confess to Sehun sunbaenim yesterday and making a fuss about it. She told everyone that Sehun sunbaenim is her boyfriend and Sehun sunbaenim found out about that. She got yelled by him just no ." The girl replied nicely.

"He yelled at her?" I asked.

"Yeap. He didn't yell loudly but that girl is making a fuss. So Sehun sunbaenim just tell the whole cafeteria that they are never in any relationship from the start." She added.

"Oh thank you for the explaination. That's why the cafeteria went silence just now." I thanked her and bow a little.

"Just forget about that Hyun Seul-ah. Come on, let's grab some food before the recess time are over." Jong In told me as I followed him to the counter.

************

Sehun's POV

When I arrived at school this morning, I've been getting too much congratulatory words from the my friends and juniors. What the hell is going on here within 24 hours?

"Sehun-ah, I didn't knew you are interested with Lee Ha Na. Congratulations with your relationship!" One of my friend , Lee Hansol said.

"Wait what relationship you are talking about?" You and Hana are official now right? The whole school knew about that. Do not act dumb. Eyyyyy!" He answered.

"What? Since when I am in a relationship with her? I don't even know who is she! I am not in a relationship. What are you all talking about?" my voice went an octave higher than before.

"She posted your picture with her on instagram with the caption 'my other half , love you xoxo' Both of you even holding hands in that picture! You still want to deny that?"

"I never took any picture with her! I will never hold any girl's hand while taking pictures and I don't like to take pictures with girls!" I replied.

"I think she photoshop-ed your picture. Sorry Sehun-ah, I didn't know. I thought both of you are a couple." He replied with a low voic .

"Nahh, it's okay Hansol. But when others ask you, you should tell them that we are not a couple." I cool him down.

During recess time today, I went to that Hana girl and confront her.

"Yah, Hana! Why are you spreading false rumor about us dating?"

"Oppa, didn't I confess to you yesterday? I told you that I love you right? So we are a couple now." She replied while trying to get a hold of my hand and of course I shoo her hands away.

"I told you yesterday that I am not interested in you right? Why you must create false rumor like this? This is just going to embarrassed yourself even more."

"But oppa, I love you. You must accept my love. You don't have a girlfriend right? So it is not wrong to accept me right?"

"I do have a girlfriend, go mind your own business and do not involve me in any of your business."

"But, who is you girlfriend then? You are just creating story to get away from me!" She yelled.

She is really got my nerve.

"Whoever she is are none of your business. Go away and do not create any fuss like this anymore."

"But oppa I love you!"

"Attention guys, I have an announcement to make here. This girl here and I are not in any relationship. I don't know how she get the photo of me holding hands with her like that. I don't like taking pictures with girls like that. You could ask her where did she learn that photoshop skill because her skill is quite amazing." I left the cafeteria and let her dumbfounded by herself there.

After taking a few steps away, I saw Hyun Seul happily giggling and laughing with that Jongin kid while entering the cafeteria. She can be that happy right now? Does she know how miserable I am right now? This kid! When they are nearing me, I give a glare at here and exited the cafeteria.