THIRTY-ONE - Am I That Low?

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

After Yixing went home, I went to my room and quickly took my shower. I felt so stink right now. Hyun Shin is playing with his uncle. After I finished showering, just then I realized that I didn't bring my clothes with me. I went out looking left and right to make sure Sehun is not in the room. I sigh in relief. I went to my wardrobe with towel wrapped around me and took out my clothes and went out of the room.

"Ehem." Sehun coughed.

I look at him who just entered the room. wtf I don't have my clothes on yet. I quickly went to the bathroom but before I reached the bathroom door, he catches my arm.

"We need to talk." He said without looking at me. I can see some pinkish shade on his cheeks.

"Okay. Let me change my clothes first." I replied.

"Okay." He stated.

"Could you please let go of my arm? I need to change." I asked.

"Ohh sorry, sorry." He replied and let go of my arm.

After I put my clothes on, I took a seat beside him on the red sofa in our room. He switch-on the television and keeps changing the channel. After he realizes that I'm beside him, he kept his eyes glued to the television. Hey mister! Your beautiful wife is beside you. Talk to her please!

"Care to explain?" He asked without looking at me.

"Explain?" I replied. Explain about what?

"Yeah, explain. What is this all about. Yixing? And that little cute boy, Hyun Shin?" He replied to me.

"Nothing much to explain." I replied to him.

"Nothing much? Hey I'm your husband! I need to know what happened to you! Who is that guy? Who is that boy?" His voice went an octave higher.

"Yixing is my best friend and that little boy is my son." I replied while looking to the carpet.

"So you are having an affair there? Whose son is him? TELL ME!" He yelled at me.

I cried and unable to asked his question because of my sobbed.

"Tell me now who is his father?" He holds my arm and shakes my body.

Instead of replying his question, I cried harder.

He let go of me and went of the room with loud bang on the door.

I'm too speechless and I cried really hard. How dare you Oh Sehun! He is your son! I carried him for 9 months with difficulties while studying. Yet, you asked me whose son is he? Am I that low in your eyes?