one

The Way it Should Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her fashion line aregetting more noticed by the many designers and models all over the world. However her heart isn't getting any better. Jiyong's current girlfriend is his longest relationship yet. It seems that he was finally getting over his past. She coyuld only look in envy. Years have passed and he hasn't noticed anything and she wish he would. The pain only seems to grow ads the days pass as their relationship grow. The media is wel aware of their relationship. Bbut it does not hinder them at all instead they are getting more fans than haters. Oh, how she dreams that she was that girl.

Jiyong on the other hand is not enjoying his days with his girlfriend. He was the first girl that made his heart beat faster than his first girlfriend. Hwever he begins to doubt that he loves her because her actions doesn't seem to makehis heart beat. There are moments where his heart would beat so fast that he couldn't control it. s knew the reason for his new found feeling for the girl but it was not beating for her. It was beating for Dara. They knew but they want him to realise that his heart only goes out of control when Dara is present. He only speaks about Dara to his girlfriend ad to his mates and he is still oblivious to his actions and words.

Jooyeon knows that he loves Dara and she wants him to give her the time that she needs. He was going out with her and yet his mind only seems to focus on her without him realising it. She wants to be his first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter