two

The Way it Should Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joyeon is tired of waiting, waiting for him to realise his feelings for her and forget about it. He only pays attention to Dara and not her. She wants out of this so-called relationship. She has waited for months to make him notice that he was going out with her and not Dara. His eyes are only set on Dara. This was clearly not goign anywhere. She began to avoid him and it seems that he doesn't care about their relationship at all.

Joyong finds that Jooyeon is avoiding him but he just passes it and thought that she was just busy and tired with her work. However when Dara is in trouble he was the first to notice it but he didn't even notice his own failing relationship. His mates tried to save their relationship but his heart is set on Dara. The next few days he bagan to notice some changes in Jooyeon and he bagen to notice that her belongings slowly disappear from his room. They spend their time mostly inhis house because of the media but it seems that her belongings only disappear and does not multiply in his house. 

Jooyeon was ready for it. She was ready to break it all off with him. The night of their long awaited date came and she broke the news to him. He began to reason with her, saying that he didn't do anything worng for this relationship to end. Thus he doesn't know that he was growing further apart from her than closer. It wasn't on his part that this relationship failed but it was her own. It was her own desire to let this relationship grow despi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter