six

The Way it Should Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that Jiyong has finally found about his feelings for Dara. He has hired private detectives to find her all over Korea, knowing that she would never leave the country without telling her best friend. He was dead set on finding her and he will never give up until he finally finds her. With the help of Dara's friends that have stayed in Seoul, they were able to interrupts some of the detectives work to find her. They were able to add some buffer in the detective's investigation and keep Dara's location a secret. However, Jiyong has not once given up. During his international concerts with his group he hopes that she will attend his concert and ineach city they visit he hopes that she was there watching them. This way he will be able to finally confess his true feelings for her. Not once has she turned up to his concerts, he didn't sense her presence in th crowd. He was able to find her in the crowd in split seconds upon the group's entry on stage. Not once has he felt this lonely, Not once has he felt his pang with so much pain. Her absence in his life has made his life worhless to live in but he won't give up.

The latest album that Big Bang has released was about his mistakes and his calling for Dara. s know of this and they are supporting their best friend with whatever they can to find Dara. They know that their girls know where Dara is hding. TOP continuously aske Bom to tell him where Dara is, even just the slightest clue would help them locate Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter