seven

The Way it Should Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a year since Dara has disappeared from Jiyong's life. Jiyong spends most of his time in his room trying to connect to Dara through SNS.Her accounts has not been used for the whole year but her friends are very active in it, sooner or later they will slip and tell everyone where Dara has been and to what she has been doing for that past year. Her company is doing a lot better and new fashion lines for children has opened. It wa only a few months ago but it was very much received by the public. 

A couple months ago she gave birth to her twin babies. They might be premature but it was expected of the twins when they arrived. Dara gave birth to them naturally and the process of healing was fast for her because she needs to care for her babies. It was a good thing that Dara has a stable job to care for her twins but she loss a lot of her time sleeping caring for her twins. It was the most memorable and enjoying moment for her, seeing her twins grow up. The only thing that was difficult was that once th twins grow up, they will wonder about their father. Who they are and where he is? She might not be strong enough to deal with their questions, she just hopes that when that time comes she might be string enough to answer their questions and string enough to face Jiyong with her children along side her.

A couple more years have passed since Dara left. The twins are curious about everything and with them walking and talking, their safety is their households op priority. She has been thinking of going back to South Korea to visit her parent and her friends. It was time for her parents to meet the twins and also to finally reunite with ehr friends, the twin's aunts. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter