three

The Way it Should Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong woke up the next morning with a heavy hangover and when he looked aound he saw that he was in Dara's room. What he saw next shocked him. He saw Dara right next to him and he was also . He couldn't recall what happened that night and he  was stumped on whether she should asked her or not. He was afraid that he did something bad to her while he was drunk. As Dara slowly wake up from her slumber, Jiyong couldn't moved afraid that she was angry at him. She opened her eyes and sawJiyong staring at her, frozen. 

Dara didn't know what to do. Should she tell him their night together or keep it secret ot him? But it seems that Jiyong already has idea of what happened last night. He couldn't utter a word to her, still afraid.

'What happend last night? Did we actually do it?" He asked, fear linger inhis voice.

She didn't know how to answer his question so she prepared herself and told him the truth.

"Yes, we did." She replied back to him and was ready for the harsh reality that was upon her.

"NO, NO,NO, NO.... This isn't happening. This shouldn't have happened." He continuously saying to himself. Dara watched him as he panics over the idea. 

"I might have mistaken that you were Jooyeon last night. We broke up and I was frustrated that she told me that I loved you and not her. I'm sorry." He said to her in a panic. But Dara knew, he told her during drunken state that she was the reason for their breakup.

"It's o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter