prologue

The Way it Should Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of them have always been together. Growing up together and sharing secrets to one another, But problems always comes up especially for Dara. She began to notice that her heart beats faster everytime her best friend talks to her and even if he's just closeby. She couldn't shake off that feeling. Her stomach flips at his arrival and she feels uncomfortable when she sees him talking to another woman. She was inlove and she didn't even know.

Her bestfriend, Kwon Jiyong, have many fans, male or female. He was always loved but when there is a problem, he turns to his childhood bestfriend, Dara. He knows he could trust her with everything. He is the school heart throb and the cassonova of the school, along woth his mates. Their group is called Big Bang and they are famous for their talents and for their looks. They are academic but they are more recognised as an idol group of the school as their band performs at school and out of school.

Kwon Jiyong had many girlfriends and he always shows them off during concerts and even at school. His public display of attention to his girlfriend is well known but what is more famous is the length of each of his relationships. Sometimes it last from a couple hours to only a week. Rumours say that he hasn't gotten over his relationship with his first girlfriend who left him. Dara knew everything that is going on in Kwon Jiyong's life but he on the other had does not. 

Through Dara's best girlfriends, they told he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter