: The Other Butler

My Lady Is A Black Lollita

The door knocks and someone well dressed with a swallow tail suit who looks like a butler came in. The man closes the door behind him , he was carrying onto a tray with a teapot and a plate of biscuits. He goes to the table and places the tray down " it's been long since you've returned. Zariel. " 

Sebastian: are you really a butler?

Zariel goes to the table and seats at the sofa. She opens the cover from the teapot and smells the fragrance from the teapot " apple... " 

" Yes. His favourite. "

Zariel: remind me of karia. Even these pretzels... You always know what to bring me.

" You don't have much choices to what you choose."

Sebastian: that arrogance. 

Zariel: Sebastian. You don't have to be that hostile.

" I know. " Sebastian continues before zariel could continue. " He's the other butler. " 

" I'm not just any butler." He cups her cheek " I know what comforts her." She looks into his eyes... Eyes water... " Don't be arrogant. " 

Sebastian: My Lady...

Zariel: hands off me. Risiere.

Risiere: zariel. Have you forgotten? He wanted you to protect this family. I am one of them.

Zariel slapped him " shut up !! He's dead... His last wish... His last wish is just... Selfish. Stupid. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. " 

Risiere : zariel...

Zariel : GET OUT. Get out... Get out... Get out !!!! 

She runs to Sebastian's chest and cries " damn it... I hate this place... Everything reminds me of him... " Sebastian hesitates to her head. But she cries harder and he could tell she was going to hyperventilate . So he puts his hand to her head and gently it " it will be fine. "

___________________________________________

It was time for the meeting of the Hellen House.All the members of the house was gathered there, in the big dining room. 9 members each represented of their own immediate family sat at the rectangular long table.Like every 5 years,they first eat dinner before the meeting would commence. The meeting would often discuss of the new goals the family would have,whether in the demon world or the human world. After all, living so long and for many generations of the human time gives you quite an influence and money of hold in the human world as well as the demon world. The Hellen House was considered one of the longest living demon houses in the demon world.

After all, demons like to fight each other out of boredom . Wars among Houses wasn't a surprise, nor was it something abnormal. To demons, wars are just... just another hobby, just another thing to show off other than reputation, money or influence. And Hellen House... was consiered one of those Houses one wouldn't  challenge with unthoughtfully.

The room of her door knocked.Sebestian went to open it, another demon butler. " yes ? "

" oh. I have come to deliver My Lady's dress. I  believe she is inside. I have cleaned quite thoroughly even if I do say so myself. "

 

" oh !! Yuu !! You have come!! You are such a saver. I thought I couldn't wear it today." zariel ran to the door and hugged the butler at the door. Zariel looked to sebestian after releasing the hug " sebastian. This is yuzane. I call him Yuu. He is the other butler."  Yuzane bows " pleased to meet you. My name is yuzane.You can refer me to as yuu. May I ask if My Lady did force you into an unfavourable deal into a contract ? " Yuu laughed.

zariel: yuu !!!

sebastian: quite the contrary . She just asked.

It was at this time sebastian felt a sharp sting of glare to his own eyes , a hostile glare. Sebastian reached his hand over to the dress Yuu was holding in his hand. Yuu refused to let go.

zariel sighs and takes over the dress " you two can be so childish. "

yuu; yet it was your choice to choose us.

sebastian; that's rude towards My Lady.

zariel: Our Lady. No more fighting about that.

yuu: still I am longest and closest to Our Lady. I remember specially that you have a meeting today and absolutely  have to wear the special red dress Master Karia bought for Our Lady.

sebastian; longest doesn't mean closest. It definitely does not mean the best.

zariel was done with her dress, she walks in between the two " sebastian. Zip up for me. Yuu, get ready for dinner. Make sure it's our menu."

yuu: no words needed to be said. Trust is given when orders are given to who. It is obvious,.

zariel: sebastian is here to stay. He's part of the family.

yuu: why? Aren't I enough?

zariel looks to yuu ".... can you please go make sure it's our menu?" Yuu sighs " fine. " and he leaves.

sebastian zips up the dress at the back " you are more complicated than I thought." A smile appeared on his face.

zariel: good to see that you are happy.