: Back Home

My Lady Is A Black Lollita

Zariel pov : ( point of view ) 

I never thought the day would come so quickly... The day I would have to return to that place. That... place I call home. Or at least used to. 

I stood in front of the big mansion. Home. No... Only that room. That room is home.

Sebastian: My Lady. Nostalgic ? 

Zariel: don't make assumptions. Though it's correct.

Sebastian: my apologies. My Lady.

__________________________________________

She walked through the door of the big mansion. Obviously greeted by the long stairs that run both sides. She takes a deep breath. She takes a step up the stairs... Her shoe's heel echoes throughout the house.

" You are back. For what? " A hostile voice spoke.The hostile voice belonged to a lady.

She sighs as if knowing this would happened. But she didn't expect it to be this soon . She looked up " to... "

" He's not yours. " The lady walked down the steps in a hurry and stretched out her hand to grab onto zariel's neck. Sebastian grabbed onto the lady's wrist " it's impolite to do such violent behaviours as a greeting. Is it not ? "

" And who are you?!! Demon!! "

Sebastian: Sebastian. Sebastian Michaelis. I'm merely the butler.

" Another butler. Hmph. As usual. Not loyal. Get your hands off me!!! You low scum !! " 

Sebastian: I wonder if that can be said to someone with no manners?

Zariel: Sebastian. Let go.

" As you command." Sebastian let's go.

" Hmph. Get out of my house. Now. "

Zariel: I would climb through the window and break the window while I'm at it. You want me to do that instead? I will do as I said. You know I would.

" ." 

" Thank you . " And zariel walked passed the angry demon woman.

__________________________________________

Sebastian : she's must be mistress of the house.

Zariel: um. She's his mother. Finea.She hates me. It's natural.

Sebastian: just like human relationships you mean?

Zariel stops in front of a door " not in that way. Demons aren't as traditionally stupid as humans. Not for such a stupid thing... " She relieves a breath as sadness overcomes her.

She walks in further into the room where a coffin laid. She stops her steps before she approached the coffin " Sebastian. Get a cloth and some water. Help me to clean his body. " 

Sebastian: yes My Lady.

.

.

.

Sebastian: I'm done. My Lady.

Zariel puts down her teacup and walks to the coffin. She looks to his face with forlorn eyes " kaira. "  Her tears flowed down her cheeks " if only you could live longer... I wouldn't have to chase all the other things. Things wouldn't even matter much for me. "

Sebastian: be at peace. My Lady.

She cries for a while... And after that she calms back down and sits against the coffin.

Sebastian: are you alright? My Lady.

Zariel: it's ok to call me zariel when no one's around. For some reason you thought my nii-san was a good master to follow. You were loyal to him. Could you be that to me? 

Sebastian bows " naturally. "

Zariel: I mean it... I need to be able to trust you. Take my armour off around you.

Sebastian : My Lady...

Zariel: my name is zariel. I took half of the demon core of my husband who was going to die of the curse he took upon himself for me. And... I have been floating around for years doing deals... I don't know why. I'm ... Empty. What's your name?

Sebastian squats down to her height " my name is Sebastian. I'm your loyal butler. Zariel." He reaches out her hand. She smiles satisfied with his answer and takes his hand to stand up " I trust you. Sebastian. "

" Thank you. Zariel. " He bows again.

Zariel: then this is my first instruction to you .  If I for once, forgotten how kaira died and went against my wishes to negotiate a term with others due to my guilt. You remind me.

Sebastian: to whom are these people? Others.

Zariel: the Hellen Family