: A New Lady

My Lady Is A Black Lollita

Sebestian looked through the crowd to those who came for the funeral. He knew everyone. Everyone... Except one. He had never seen her. She stood away from the crowd. Even during the ritual of passing the flower to the grave, she did no participate. She just... Stood there. Watching.

Everything ended. She still stood there.

Sebestian approached her " I have never seen you. " 

" Never seen me. Yes. But you know me. " 

Sebestian: I know you? 

" He died. Never ever sent me a card or any greetings. I guess he must have hated me. Or tried to forget me... I guess he never mentioned me. But you must know. " She looked into his eyes " cos you're a hell of butler. "

Sebastian: you know me.

" You're a Demon. Butler. Most importantly... He trusted you. So much it would be cute to say maybe you had illicit relations with him. " she laughed.

Sebastian: that very much hurts my Young Master's pride. Take it back.

" Right... The engagement with Elizabeth. A so very annoying character. But I guess he did love her." 

Sebastian: Young Master did.

" Guessed who I am yet?"

Sebastian: you're Young Master's younger sister. Zariel. 

She smiled " Phantomhive is the family of an Earl. I've come back to make sure that stays. " 

Sebastian: why are you telling me this? You wish to have my help?

Zariel: I thought you would have been smarter than that. Let's make a contract demon. Sebastian. Butler of the Phantomhive House. Serve me. 

Sebastian: gladly.