:

My Lady Is A Black Lollita

 

" My Lady." Sebastian opened the bathroom door. Zariel took the scoop in her hand and threw it into his face " do you not know your manners?!! I'm a girl!! " 

" My apologies. My Lady. You forgot your clothes." He bowed.

Zariel: you lying demon.

Sebastian: I do not know what you mean.

" Don't act stupid with me!! Sebastian Michaelis!!" She stood up from her tub. All the emblems of the contract can be seen on her body. There was little space you see on her body that were left with no emblems." You wanted to see this. See my body !! BE HONEST."

Sebastian: I could say the same to you. My Lady. Leaving your clothes outside purposely for me to pick up for you. You want me to see this. Isn't it?

Zariel: don't ARGUE WITH ME. I did not do such thing. I just have such a habit of coming out of my tub . 

Sebastian bows " I sincerely apologise. " 

Zariel: forget it... Get my towel.

" Yes. My Lady." He proceeds to her front and wrapping the towel around her body. She looks to me " carry me to my room. " He does as told and carries her in his arm and out of the tub.

He walks out of toilet and into her room. He places her onto the bed " should I take your clothes?" She nods. He goes to her cabinet and take one of her black dresses. He takes it over to her " shall I help you wear it ?"

Zariel: .

He understands and s the back. She takes the dress and wears it in. She turns around hinting him to zip. He zips. He goes to take the mirror.

Zariel: where are you going?

Sebastian: to retrieve the mirror.

Zariel: no need. I know I look great. You sure you don't have questions you want to ask?

Sebastian: I have many. But it seems I'm not allowed to ask. Am I allowed to?

Zariel: I like black. They're pretty. Let's go Sebastian. I'll answer one of your many questions. Reese. Where are you? Come meet me .

A door appears on the floor. It opens up and a boy walks up the stairs and comes up from it " where are we going?"

Zariel: where else. To that man's place.

Reese giggled " still calling him a man. He's not one."