: A Demon... No. Human

My Lady Is A Black Lollita

They walked down the stairs of the door in the floor. The door closed after Sebastian. They walk through a dark tunnel and reached a dead end. Reese stretches his hand out and held onto a knob. What followed was a door drawn into the wall. Reese turns the knob and the door opens.

They walk through it and they were presented with a green patch of grass and a mansion could be seen afar.

Reese : I'm going off then.

Zariel: tell him , I don't have time for tea tomorrow.

Reese sighed " he's going to say, you treasure that weirdo more than him. " 

Zariel: I know. 

" Ok then. " Reese walks backwards into his door and closes it. The door disappears.

Sebastian: so these are how you use your contracts.

Reese: now you must think I'm pretty boring.

Sebastian: not really. 
____________________________

Zariel walks into the living room " Kain." 

" Oh. Zariel." Kain turns around. 

Zariel: do you like her ?

Kain cups the girl's waist to his side " yes. She very much looks like her. You did a very good job as always. How long will this one last?"

Zariel: 30 years. You know. Humans don't live very long. Neither do their looks.

Kain: yes... Mino.

The butler comes over and puts a few cases of bills " here. Please check." Sebastian goes over and opens the cases and sees cash. He closes the cases and bows " thank you for doing business with you." And takes the case.

Zariel: Cherri. Do you like this new life?

Cherri: I do. I will do as promised. To swear loyalty to my new spouse.

Zariel : good. We're going off, Sebastian. 
____________________________

The two of them were now sitting on a train...

Sebastian: not using the door this time ? My Lady.

Zariel: try to enjoy the time and atmosphere sometimes. Sebastian. Plus, if I always call out to Reese, he'll get annoyed at me.

Sebastian: what's at Genoa? My Lady.

Zariel: teatime. Don't you want to ask what's with that girl?

Sebastian: the girl's original name isn't Cherri. Her face was changed to look like Cherri. That demon.

Zariel: human.

Sebastian: human has changed Cherri for several times as they are humans and they will die.

" Cherri... Is a human ...?" Sebastian said it half as a sentence and half as a question.

Zariel: I told you. He wants to become human. So Cherri, is a human. 

Sebastian: I see. As far as I know, Kain holds great power in the demon realm. Is this a coincidence that you make business with him?

Zariel: I didn't know demons believe in such things.