02.

About you and me

Taeyeon and Baekhyun having dinner together at Restaurant. Baekhyun give her silent treatment and it give her chill on her body as she don't know what's on his mind.What they didn't know is, someone watching their movements especially on Baekhyun, he was afraid that Baekhyun hurt her.

 

Tae, tonight don't go anywhere. I'm going somewhere tonight. If I saw you get out from the resort, you know what I can do to you, understand?” Baekhyun said calmly when they already out from the restaurant. Taeyeon just nodded her head and walk to their resort while Baekhyun left somewhere.

 

Suddenly someone cupped with a hand and dragged her to somewhere. Taeyeon startled and wiggled her body but a hand held her waist was strong. He bring her to his car and open his passenger for me to go inside.

 

Taeyeon gulped and didn't know what to do because it's scared her.

 

Who are you, please let me go.. Don't do anything to me. I'll give you, my money but let go of me.” Taeyeon said with her eyes closed as her back on the door.

 

I don't do anything to you, please stop with those nonsense.” He speaks which is familiar to her. She slowly open her eyes and meet with eyesmile. The person she really love but not anymore when he's cheating on her. She frowned and shook her head.

 

Why ae you bring me here, Stephan?” She coldly asked. Stephan smile turned into frowned and bring her hand to held her hand but before that, Taeyeon hide her hand behind her back.

 

Stephan hurt but he know why she doing that. He sighed and close his eyes for a minute and open again.

 

TaeTae...” “Don't call me that.”

 

He sighed and let his breath out.

 

Taeyeon, I'm sorry.” Stephan says as he look on his laps.

 

Sorry? You tell me that you are sorry!? Are you serious?” Taeyeon raised her voice. She didn't care if anyone heard her.

 

After five month, you just tell me that you're sorry? What is this Stef, what's going on in your mind? Uh? You think I forgive you for what you've done to me!? Really Stef?” Taeyeon eyes began to teary but Stephan just silent.

 

Are you that sorry? I don't think so. So, don't try to disturb me again after this. Just go from my life. I don't need you anymore and even you. I hope you're happy with her. Goodbye and this is the last we meet.” Taeyeon said and left his car. He didn't try to stop her which is, hurt her even more. It's true, he happy with her and didn't care about her anymore

 

Taeyeon cry her eyes out as she didn't care about what people said as they walk passed her. All she want just now, was locked at her resort room. Not wanting to looked at his face again or else, her memories with him, will comeback and it will haunted her.

 

/////

 

Sorry for the short chapter :)