Introduction

About you and me

Taeyeon and Stephan have broke up. They have not been together for 5 months already. Stephan can't move on but he's forced himselft because it's his fault for being a cheater.

 

Stephan cheating behind his girlfriend who has been with him for 7 months. That time Taeyeon had just returned from her parent's house. She invites Stephan to comes also but he says, he's so busy working so, Taeyeon can not force him.

 

When she comes home, she calls her boyfriend's name but the house is very quiet, like no one at home but impossible because of his car parking outside. Before she stepped once again, she saw a high heels that she did not own. She began to feel suspicious, as she slowed her steps to go their room. She heard a moan from someone's mouth and her heart felt hurt but she didn't want to be bad at first. She let out her shaky breath and opens their room slowly. Fortunately, their rooms are not locked. She opens and as her eyes flow tears. In front of her, she witnessed her boyfriend being with a woman as they together. Taeyeon closed with her hand and decided to leave but her legs gave up and felt down.

 

Stephan and the girl were shocked by Taeyeon's presence at the door. Stephan hurriedly pick up his boxer and wears it. He ran towards Taeyeon who sitting in tears. Stephan felt guilty and want to touch her but before that, Taeyeon shooved his body away and slap his cheeks hardly.

 

"We are done. Cheater. " Taeyeon says as she left her ex alone.

 

"I'm sorry." he reply to no one.

 

They didn't meet again after the accident. Stephan start to look after her for explanation but nothing because her parents didn't allow him to meet their daughter. When tomorrow he comes again, the neighbour tell that they already move out, didn't know where.

 

Stephan give up and started to move on but he can't because he really love her. He started blaming himself for losing the person he loved the most. He decided to overseas for calming himself and want to forget her but can't because his spotted his ex with someone when he walking around the beach. They are being sweet to each other as Stephan felt his heart burn saw the scene.

 

The drama will began to started..... [Just kidding]