01.

About you and me

Noon, 5:00pm

 

As Stephan laying on his bed at the resort, he still feels lonely. he always lay with Taeyeon but now, she's not with him anymore. It's been 5 months already they didn't together. His door open, revealed his friends come. He ignored his friend.

 

"Hey buddy, let's go to the beach now." His friend excitedly says.

 

"I'm lazy yul-ah, go with sica." Stephan says with his lazy tones.

 

"No no no. She's busy with her sister. Let's go please? "Yul, his friend plead.

 

"Okay fine. I'll go. " Finally Stephan give up.

 

They walking around on the beach. Suddenly Yul say that he want go to the restroom. When Stephan walking alone, he heard familiar laughter. He chuckled sadly when he still dreaming about her but the familiar laughter greet him again. He look around and spotted his ex with someone. They are being sweet to each other as Stephan felt his heart burn saw the scene.

 

So, you are here with someone. You already move on?” Stephan says to no one as he still look at his ex sadly.

 

But I can't taetae.. i'm sorry for what i've done to you.” Stephan smiled sadly and want to walk away.

 

As he went to walk, his friend block him and says.

 

Are you give up already?” Yul raised his eyebrows as his hand fold on his chest.

 

What do you mean yul?”

 

I know deep in your heart, you are very sorry to her for cheating but I know you still want her back right? So, don't give up. You know maybe he didn't truelly love her as how you loved her. Please, fight for her stephan. Don't be a coward.” yul says calmly.

 

Stephan thought of what Yul saying,. 'Yeah, he's right. I can't give up just like that. I have to fight for her. I don't want to be a coward. If I really love her, I will fight for her and will do anything to maker her mine again. Yeah, fighting!!'

 

They smirked as they look two person who was being sweet to each other.

 

//////////

 

Stephan's POV

 

Now, here I am... still on the beach. Yul has a date with Sica. She's so beautiful. The way she smile, her laughter, her dimple chin, her eyes, her pinkish lips that I want to kiss so badly,

I'm regret myself for losing you, taetae but now, i'm promise myself that I don't want to lose you again. You are mine. I'm sorry for what i've done to you. I'm so stupid.” I say to no one as I look her figure who was playing the sand alone while his maybe boyfriend just sitting beside her, playing a phone.

 

I can hear what they say because i'm here sitting on the sand with a newspaper close my face and they just a meter away from me.

 

Oppa, can I go to the water?” I heard she saying with her cute voice. I frowned. The way she say to him, same with she say to me when we still together,

 

No Tae, you can't.. you know, you can't swim and mine also. So, don't.” he so pathetic.

 

but oppa...” “No as no. You can't, fullstop.”

 

What a pathetic!

 

[Flashback]

 

Oppa, can I go to the water?” she says cutely on me. I laughed and hugged her waist from behind and kiss her cheeks.

 

Yes you can but with me okay? I can't let you playing alone. Alright?” I beaming her my eyesmile. The smile that make her blush.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

I saw she sulked and sit on the sand. “I hate you oppa.” I peek through the newspaper and saw him start to calm down.

 

Tae, please don't like this. People looking at you. Stop being a kid please?” I gritted the newspaper. I'm never in my life, calling her kid. I saw she began to sad and my heart hurt and decided to take action but stop as I want to stand up.

 

Not today. Be patient.” I calm myself. I heard again what they talk about.

 

Please don't cry... I don't want anyone saw us with weird stare, please?” he says with calm tones. I felt like he are short tempered.

 

You pathetic oppa. I hate you. You always care for your image, but not me. You never care about me. You pathetic!!” she yelled and saw he slap her cheeks and walk away as he left her alone.

 

I clenched my fist and run after him. I push him away and punch his face.

 

You, how dare you slap her.. You bastard!!” I punch his cheeks until I get pulled away from him. I saw a hand held my waist as she backhugged me.

 

Please Stephan, stop.” she says as she cry at my back while rub my chest, calming me down.

 

(End of Stephan's POV)

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

When he slap my face, I just frozen on my spot while touch my red cheeks. Baekhyun always slap me because he has a short tempered. But when he's being sweet, he always have a gentle on his side but when I didn't hear his words, he would scold me and could even reach his hand to slap me like just now. The worse is, if he are jealous, he will attack me when we alone. Truthfully, I'm regret for accept him as I didn't know he's behaviour like this.

 

As i'm still on my thought, I heard familiar voice and saw someone familiar from his back as he's on top of Baekhyun as he punch him on the face. But when I hear his voice, It's Stephan. The person that I want to forget.

 

You, how dare you slap her.. You bastard!!” I heard he shout while hit him. I run into them and pulled Stephan's waist from behind as I hugged him.

 

Please Stephan, stop.” I said as i'm crying at his back while rub his chest, calming him down. He began to calm down and turn me around as he stare at my eyes. I missed him so much but when i realize what i'm doing, i back away and muttured "Sorry." and run away from him to the resort where I live with Baekhyun.

 

At the Resort

 

As soon i'm arrive, I locked the door and lay my body on the bed. I crying my eyes out when I see him. I miss him but can't. Maybe he's already happy with his girlfriend now who was a person, he's cheat on behind me.

 

Maybe he's already married and here, they were honeymoon. Maybe just now, when he saw me being slap, he just want to help me. I don't know right? I heard a knock on the door and Baekhyun's voice was heard from the outside. I gulped and walk slowly at the door.

 

Taeng, open the door.” I heard his cold voice. !

 

Taeng, please open this damn door!” he sternly said. I let my breath out and open the door.

 

Why are you so late to open this damn door huh? And who's the guy just now?” he glare at me as he walk closely to me as I back away.

 

I didn't answer him but I just back away until I felt that I fell on the bed.

 

Answer me Taeng. Don't make me slap you again.” he warn me. I shook my head and reply.

 

h-he's m-my ex.” I saw his jaw clenched as his hand curled into fist.

 

Your ex? And did you still love him?”

 

I shook my head as I lied. I can't love him anymore but my heart still beat for him when I hug him earlier.

 

Don't lie. I know you still love him but when I saw you with him again, I will hurt you more than this, even I will destroy your bottoms.” he smirk evilly and left as he goes to the bathroom. I'm began to shivered for what he just say just now. I lay my body again and held tighty the blanket. I'm in my thought until I fall asleep.

 

[End of Taeyeon's POV]

 

Stephan heard what Baekhyun had said to her. His hand curled into fist and walked away, didn't want anyone to find out and estimate he is a stalker.

 

you! I will not let you hurt her. I will take her from you. Just you wait.” Stephan says to no one as his frown turn into smirk.

 

========================================================

 

How's my chapter? Boring right? I know~ ;( 

I know many of you didn't like Tiffany as a men here, I'm sorry ;(