Thirteen

The one that got away

Baekhyun woke up to an unknown room. His hands were tied. His body was sore. He recalled the incident earlier and started to panic. 

“Chanyeol! Please let me go. I’m sorry I gave in to your pleasures but I didn’t intend to fall in love with you. I’m sorry. Please let me go” Baekhyun pleaded. 

Chanyeol just laughed. His face looking so evil. 

“Hyunnie, you need to love me. You’re mine now, okay? And the person you say your true love? He doesn’t want you. You’re over!” He laughed loudly. 

“Please don’t touch him. Please don’t bother him. This is between us two. Please Chanyeol not him”. Baekhyun was crying. 

“Love me and we’re good”. Chanyeol lets out an evil grin. 

 

 

———————————

 

Minseok went home the day after the incident and ditched his classes. He called in sick for work too. He didn’t show up for two days straight. He was too tired to move. His heart was too heavy to handle. His tears ran dry he doesn’t know if he could cry any longer. His friends Luhan, Yixing, Kris, Tao and Kyungsoo all called him but he ignored them, including their messages.

He hasn’t heard from Baekhyun since the incident. He tried calling the other but his phone was off.  

He was staring blankly at his phone when a message from Baekhyun flashed his screen. 

He jumped from his seat and tears start to fall. Minseok didn’t know he still got tears left after crying so hard. He just sobbed so hard when reading the message.

From my Boohu:

Please leave me and Chanyeol alone now. We are in love and happy. I hope you get to move on too. 

 

Minseok couldn’t believe what he has read. How could Baekhyun? He can’t believe he was used again. This time, it hurts even more. 

He was on the floor weeping when the doorbell rang. He is too tired to move. He doesn’t want to open the door. He heard a few men calling his name. He knew that his friends came for him.

He lets out a deep sigh and opened the door. His friends Kris and Yixing came to hug him while Luhan rubbed his back. 

They all went inside and comforted Minseok.

Tao started to speak.

”Hyung. You ignored our calls and messages last night so we decided to drop by. I called Kris, saying what Kyungsoo and I saw”. 

Minseok directed his eyes towards Kyungsoo and Tao.

”Min, I think your boyfriend” Kyungsoo added. 

“I think my boyfriend what? Cheated on me? That’s not new. We been knew”. Minseok gasped. 

Kyungsoo cleared the air. “No Min, listen. As Tao and I were closing the store, we threw the garbages at the back and I think we saw Baekhyun unconsciously grabbed by a tall guy. I swear he was lifeless. The guy took him inside his car and drove quickly. We tried to call you but your phone was off. We wanted to call the cops but we aren’t sure what really happened. Luckily, Tao got Kris’ number and decided to contact him. This is why we’re here. To clarify about what happened that night”. 

“Baoz, don’t you think we need to call the cops? Baekhyun’s life might be in danger”. Luhan replied. 

“He sent me a message earlier saying I should leave him and Chanyeol alone. That they are in love and I should move on”. Minseok grimaced while retelling the message. “From his message, I don’t think he is in danger”. 

“But we are not sure Min. Someone might have sent that message or something to piss you off. I learned that from my Psychology class. All those deductive ”. Kris explained. “Try to call his phone so we would know”. 

Baekhyun’s phone is already off. They can no longer reach the man after a few attempts. 

“We should call the cops. I know an intern from the police department who might be able to help us”. Yixing suggested. 

 

 

Minseok is starting to worry.