Twelve

The one that got away

Luhan opened his door and saw a crying Minseok. 

“Lu.. Luge.. he..” Minseok couldn’t continue his words and just continued sobbing.

”What’s wrong? What happened between you and Baekhyun? Come in and let me prepare you something to drink to calm down your nerves”. Luhan offered.

Luhan comforted Minseok and just hugged him. He just silently wished Minseok was his. He doesn’t want to see the man hurt. He let Minseok drink the tea he just made to calm down the man. When they were all settled and Minseok collected his thoughts, he shared what happened to Luhan. 

“What?? He was kissing another guy outside your store? I mean.. Among all places, it’s really outside your workplace? Is he out of his mind?” Luhan grimaced. 

“Or Baozi, did he do it on purpose so you can see? Do you happen to know the guy?” He added. 

Minseok lets out a small no and continues to stare at the tea he only took a sip off. 

“Seeing you two so happy together, I do believe he really liked you too, Min. I mean, if you can talk things through then I guess it’s for the best, right? But if he really cheated on you then him!” 

“I am so traumatized, Lu. I’m feeling he only uses me (again) maybe because he felt alone in this city. I don’t know anymore”. Minseok replied. He checked his phone and found out his battery was dead. There is no way Baekhyun can contact him.

”My Baozi, you can stay the night here. I don’t mind. Are you okay to sleep here? Luhan asked.

“Thanks, Lu. Yes I can sleep on the couch. No worries by the way, I’m used to sleeping on the couch. Really, thank you” Minseok hugged Luhan.

Before they decided to sleep, Luhan looked Minseok in the eyes.

“Please think through this whole situation, Min. Just try to be rational, okay? I hope I was able to help you out”. 

Minseok silently nodded. “Thanks Luge. Goodnight now”. 

Minseok cannot sleep. He isn’t sure if he trusts Baekhyun anymore. He isn’t sure if all Baekhyun showed to him were true. He wanted to erase all the scenes earlier his mind has captured. He cried himself until dawn. 

 

———————————

Baekhyun didn’t know what to do. He was cornered by Chanyeol and the man even kissed him. Worst, Minseok saw it. He was so desperate he kicked Chanyeol’s balls. 

He tried to run to catch Minseok but he can no longer see where the man has headed to. 

When he turned he saw Chanyeol staring glaringly at him. He was nervous. He didn’t know the tall man is this aggressive.

”Hyunnie!! You said we need time to get to know each other, right?” His eyes were red. His face looked like he is about to kill someone. It somehow scared the out of Baekhyun.

”I told you I love you and I’ll do anything for you to love me back. Tell me why are you ignorning me!!” Chanyeol was shouting. Baekhyun was about to run but Chanyeol grabbed him and rested his body on Baekhyun against the wall. 

“I will die. Please. I will die if you leave me. I will kill myself or worse, I will kill someone who hinders our love. Hyunnie, you are my life now”. His eyes looked bloodshot. He looked like a demon. Baekhyun was already trembling. 

“You are a ing psycho Chanyeol! Please leave me alone while I live my life with my true love!” Baekhyun tried to escape by kicking Chanyeol but the taller man was strong. 

“Who’s your true love? Is it me right? Tell me it’s me!!!” He was already acting like a pyschopath. He coerced a stronger force and Baekhyun cried. His body already hurts like hell. 

“No ! I won’t ever love a psycho like you!”

Baekhyun tried to scream but Chanyeol punched his gut that he lost his consiousness.