Never Alone (Valentine Special)

One Life with Him [JJK]

Title : Never Alone (Valentine Special)
Characters : You as Park Hana X Jeon Jungkook
Genre : Fluff
OST : Never Walk ALone by BTS

"You'll never walk alone..."


“Maybe you and Taehyung oppa can keep him accompany tonight?”

‘Me and Tae? We’re still in Cebu. Maybe when we arrived, it’s already late,’

“Ah right… I forgot… Sorry, unnie. Enjoy your holiday then,”

‘Sure, Hana. Anyway, remember. Don’t starve yourself. Unhealthy diet,”

“Okay okay. Keep the nagging for Taehyung oppa. Have fun!”

You tapped the screen and ended the video call. You threw yourself on the bed, feeling very frustrated. You really wanted to spend this Valentine with Jungkook. You haven’t heard anything from Jungkook since three days ago.

Your taekwondo instructor demanded to have a training tonight. He even threatened his students. Slowly, you inverted your gaze towards your taekwondo uniform, hung nicely at the cabinet’s door.

“Well, it’s better to spend tonight with my taekwondo members rather than being alone,” You pushed your body off the bed and headed towards the bathroom to get ready.

XXXXX

“Ah right, I haven’t eat my dinner,” You reminded by how Yoonji unnie will react if you skip a single meal.  You looked around the kitchen and found nothing. You’re terrible at cooking so you decided to just drop by the convenience store and buy something to at least ease your hunger.

Grabbing everything, you glanced at the clock at the living room. About one hour until your training starting. The gym is pretty far and you need to travel by bus to get there. Locking the door, you looked around. The neighborhood was quite as always.

“I wish I have someone to walk with. Should I give him a call?” You took out your phone and stared holes through it.

“Nah.. I’m good alone. Plus, he’ll be fine. He has his hyungs after all,” You spoke out, trying to keep your positivity. You slipped the phone back into your bag’s pocket before fixing the bag’s strap neatly on your shoulder.

“Let’s go,” You lightly run through the pavement, trying to warm up your body in this cold weather.

XXXXX

“I CAN’T GO ON ANY LONGER. SPARE ME!” You screamed your lungs out. Your face turned bright red. You can’t calm your steep breath down. You felt as if your entire body was getting tear apart.

“Relax,” They let you go with a wicked smile. You almost cry once again. You lifelessly sunk onto the floor, praying for your dearest life.

Doing a middle split is never your thing.

“Looks like you didn’t improve your flexibility,” You looked up towards your instructor. He kept his strict attitude all the time.

“I’ll try harder. Sorry, sir,” You stood up in vain and bowed down. He sighed heavily and walked away. You bit on your lips hard. You didn’t dare to lift your head as you felt a pat on your shoulder.

Chani gave you the warmest smile you could ever ask. He leaded you out from the training area. Both of you sat on the floor.

“Here,” Chani handed you your bottle. Grabbing it, you gulped down some water. You let out a breath in satisfaction. Chani chuckled as he saw your pale face.

“I told you to stretch daily,” Chani leaned back onto the wall. You tightened your grip on the bottle.

“I can’t do it alone. It’s hard, seriously,” You put the bottle away and straightened your legs to your front, massaging it lightly. You felt sore as always.

“I can help you out if you want. I have the gym’s key with me all the time. You can set the time and I’ll be here for you,”

You literally chocked by his last phrases. You turned to him with widened eyes. He replied you with a smile. You grabbed your bottle once again and held it up high.

“You really should stop saying something like that,” The bottle landed softly on his arm. Instead of taking you seriously, he laughed. His angelic smile could melt anyone’s heart anytime. Not yours, obviously.

“Chani, Hana, how long you’re going to rest?!” The instructor’s voice echoed, caused the other students to turn their attention on both of you.

“Sorry, sir. We’re coming!” Before you can even realize, Chani’s strong grip already surrounded your wrist. He was going to pull you back to join the others when another hand appeared, gripping on your other wrist.

“She doesn’t need your hand on her,” A man voiced out. You can clearly sensed anger in his voice.

“J-Jungkook…” You called out. Chani looked away while cursing under his breath. He eventually let your wrist go. He flashed a small smile at you.

“Be fast. He’ll kill us,” Chani pointed at the instructor. You nodded twice.

“So, you need his help? Excuse me, I practiced taekwondo too,” Because of your short height, you forced your head to look up on his handsome face.

“Look, he’s not trying to hit me up. He gave up on me long time ago,”

“He clearly haven’t,”

Silence hovered both of you when suddenly Jungkook’s grip became tighter caused you to yell in pain.

“THAT’S HURTS!”

“Is it? I’M SORRY, SIR! HANA IS NOT FEELING WELL. MAYBE YOU TORTURED HER way TOO MUCH.  I’LL TAKE HER HOME!” Your eyes widened two times larger at his shout. Within seconds, he grabbed your bag and dragged you out from the gym. You saw how your instructor reacted and confirmed you won’t be safe at the next class.

You can’t feel the pain in your legs at all. You can’t since the things you’re feeling  were how tight Jungkook’s grip on your wrist and how the winter wind blew, grazing your face as both of you running through the walk path.

“Jungkook!” You stopped on your track after you shouted his name. The abrupt stop got Jungkook to pause and turn to his back. You inhaled deeply to calm your breath while he did the same.

“That’s totally unnecessary, Jeon Jungkook,” He loosened his grip and stood closer to you. You held on your wrist and caressed with your other palm. It turned reddish.

 “How do you know I was there?” You suddenly questioned. Jungkook straightened his back while rubbing his neck.

“I asked Yoonji noona , of course. Who else would know where will you disappear to on this important night?” You gulped hard.

“Ah right, it’s Valentine…” Jungkook heard your mumbles. He rolled his eyes while crossing his arms.

“You forgot, huh? So, you forgot my chocolate also, don’t you?” His words stabbed you right through your soul. With a wide and awkward smile, you turned away from him.

“I think so….? B-BUT! You didn’t call me even once for these past few days! How could I assure myself that you will be here on Valentine? I really thought I’ll be all alone tonight,” You played with your fingers in circular motions.

Gasp left your lips as Jungkook put his hand on your arms and turned you around, completely facing him. He locked his gaze with yours, staring you intensely. You gulped hard.

“This world might be unfair. I know sometimes god made you feel super lonely at times. You might get wounds, some scars. Its hurts but I can promise you one thing,” You felt Jungkook’s grip tightened.

“Whenever you’re tired, sick, lonely, alone, whatsoever, just call me. It’s okay. I’m always by your side,” You blinked few times. Your face flushed at how he conveyed those words.

“It’s really fine? I don’t want to bother you…” You lowered your gaze towards the ground. Jungkook’s small smile appeared. You almost chock as he pulled you into his embrace. The night was cold and you couldn’t ask for a better warmness.

“You always be the reason I smile, Park Hana. Let me be one too,” Tears pooled in your eyes. You didn’t know those words can calm you so much. Jungkook pulled away from your small frame and his focus landed onto your lips.

Without any warning, he moves in and attached his lips onto yours. You shut your eyes naturally and tears flowed down through your cheeks.

You felt his breath on your faces as he backed away. His fingers intertwined with your fingers.

“I can also feel the warmth in your hands. You’re making me feel better too so don’t ever hesitate to call me, okay?” 

Finally, Jungkook can see a smile on your face. He smiled along with you.

“It’s cold, isn’t it? You should head back now. I can walk home by myself,” As you stepped closer to Jungkook to reach your bag on his shoulders, he pulled away. You missed your steps, almost fall on the cold pavement.

“JEON JUNGKOOK,” You shouted right into his face. Your anger stopped as soon as he slipped off from his jacket and covered your body with it. You looked down and realize you haven’t changed into your casual clothes.

“You’ll never walk alone, understood? Anyway, I have something to give you when we arrive later,”

“You mean my Valentine gift? Why don’t you give it now?”

“We need a super private place for it. It’s kind of inappropriate in public,” With that Jungkook gave you his killer smile plus with a wink.

“Y-yah! Don’t tease me!”

“Happy Valentine Day, Hana,”

 

 

[END]

 

Author's Note
I wrote this exactly on Valentine's Day but forgot to post it here XD Tell me what you think! Thanks for reading, okay~ Love you, my Precious!

-Hana-

 

BONUS!

 

CHANI OF SF9