Want To Love Pt. 2

One Life with Him [JJK]

 

Title : Want To Love Pt. 2
Characters : You as Park Hana X Jeon Jungkook
Genre : Fluff
OST : Want To Love by Melomance

"Wanna love you..."


Jungkook smirked as the librarian struggling to tip toe just to put a book at the top shelf. He could even heard her silent cry, showed her overwhelming effort to get her job done. Jungkook stepped his way nearer and kept eyeing the librarian girl.

“Need a help?” Jungkook asked. In a split of second, the girl turned to her back in surprise and bumped her head into Jungkook’s chest. Both of them yelped in pain, drew some attention from the library’s visitors.

Auw…” The girl caressed her forehead while Jungkook coughed few times. As Jungkook felt better, he gazed right into the girl’s eyes. Jungkook doesn’t even know if it possible but those eyes, those eyes had drawn him in deeply. The spectacle can’t hide her big eyes. Jungkook started to scan her face from her baby hair until her chin.

‘This is weird. I feel weird. It’s not normal,’ Jungkook’s hand made its way onto his chest once again. But this time, he’s trying to keep his heartbeat back to its normal state.

“Are you okay?” Jungkook blinked few times before his senses came back perfectly. The girl looked up into his gaze, wearing a worry expression on her face.

“I’m.. of course..! I’m fine,” The girl gave a timid smile at Jungkook’s stuttered words. She then picked up some books that fell on the floor without wasting any seconds.

“What are you doing? This young man wants to return his book. Can you work faster?” The young lady suddenly spoke behind them.

“Ah, I’m going. Please follow me,” She replied short and moved away. Jungkook silently followed her small steps. After Jungkook handed the encyclopedia, she did her work. She didn’t take her eyes off the computer while mumbling something with her small lips. Jungkook eyed her every action.

“Thank you, please come again,” The girl warmly smiled and gave back Taehyung’s library card. Then the girl left, leaving Jungkook speechless. Her single smile caused him to be so out of it. Somehow he shook (Jungskook).

‘So…. What is this feeling…?’ Jungkook lowered his gaze onto the library card. Unknowingly he grinned.

*****

“Where you going??”

“Library,”

“Again?”

Jungkook stopped his steps while turning his head towards Taehyung. Taehyung cocked his brow and stepped closer.

“It’s been a month and you never miss a day. What exactly are you doing there?” Taehyung smirked while Jungkook gulped, avoiding Taehyung suspicious look.

“Studying duhh What else?” With that, Jungkook took off. Taehyung kept his gaze on Jungkook’s back until he disappeared behind the classroom door.

*****

Jungkook sat at his usual place. He’s searching for someone like always. The moment he spotted the girl, a smile crept up on his face. He can’t really focus on his homework. Once in awhile, he’ll stretch his neck upwards and set his gaze at the counter. That’s his usual routine that month.

Jungkook landed her gaze on her small hands. ‘I want to hold it,’

Everytime he passed the counter as he’s going home, that girl would give him a timid bow.

‘I think I like her. I should get to know her soon. Yeah, let’s do this!’

*****

(Few weeks later)

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing, just leave me alone,”

Taehyung stood up, walked away with thousands of thought passing through his mind. Jungkook looked so pissed since Monday and it’s Friday.

*****

The dusk got near, the sky got darker. But Jungkook still won’t leave his seat. His gloomy face didn’t change at all for the past few hours.

‘Where is she…? It’s been a week,’ He thought as he stared at the girl at the counter. But it was a different girl. He can’t think of a way to find her.

*****

‘ I should have talk to her earlier… I want to date her, seriously…’ Jungkook can’t get that thought off his mind. His hand just moved without any proper direction. The pencil in his hold left some messy trails on the canvas. His juniors started to whisper each other, questioning about the cool senior’s odd attitude.

“Hello, is this Arts Club?”

“Yes, but who….?”

“Ah, I’m the new transfer student. I want to join… Where should I put this application form?”

“Give it to Jungkook sunbae. He’s the guy beside the window,”

Jungkook was too lost in his thought that he didn’t even catch up on that conversation. He jolted in surprise as someone tapped his shoulder. The pencil in his grip fell on the floor. Both of them just froze before that someone kneeled down to grab the pencil.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you there,” Jungkook said. The person stood up before him and handed him the charcoal pencil.

Jungkook froze once again right after he noticed the girl in front of him. His eyes widened two times larger. That face. That smile. Those small hands. It’s her.

“Urm.. Hello. I’m Park Hana. Nice to meet you,” Jungkook’s pupil got bigger twice its size. He misses her voice so much!

“It’s you….” Hana flustered as he said that. Hana lifted her pointer towards herself.

“You know me? How?” Jungkook grinned all the way and chuckled. He’s way too happy.

“Nothing. I’m Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you too, Hana,” His heart skipped a beat when he pronounced her name. It’s a lovely name.

“Here,” Jungkook looked down at the form in her hold. He gave a smile and grabbed it. Hana quickly bowed and sauntered out from the club room after she asked to leave.

If only there’s no one in this room, Jungkook swear to god he’ll jump around everywhere and cheered for his biggest luck. Jungkook stared holes into Hana’s form.

“I want to love her,”

END OF FLASHBACKS

“I thought….” You mumbled caused Jungkook to rub his neck awkwardly.

“It’s true that I liked a girl named Hana when you joined the club because that’s the first time I got to know your name. But actually, I fell for you since I met you at the library few months BEFORE you transferred into my school, even though I just remember you as a cute librarian girl that time,” You gasped at his straight forward confession. You can’t deny about how your heart was playing a hardcore rock song.

“Hah.. Can you imagine how happy I was when you appeared at th- Hana? Are you having a fever?” Jungkook shocked at how your face was turning into a bright red tomato. You hide half of your face beneath your scarf.

“Don’t look at me!” You shouted but in fact your voice was muffled. Somehow Jungkook’s sees the younger you, the one he fell in love to few years aback. You haven’t change much in his eyes; still short and still looking cute.

Jungkook ignored your warning and got closer. He grabbed your scarf and pulled it down before he lowered his body to match his gaze with yours.

“Hey, why would you be embarrassed? It’s the truth that you changed me. I started to hate love long time ago but whenever you’re standing right in front of me, it changed everything,” He muttered each word in a slow pace so you can sense his sincerity. You sat up straightly, closing the gap between you and Jungkook.

“Sorry for not noticing you from the start. You always went to the library with that black mask and cap. How can I realize it was you?” Jungkook’s small laugh brought you to laugh along with him.

“Well, you know it’s me now,” You just smiled wider.

“Now close your eyes,” Jungkook instructed.

“I don’t want to,” Of course you won’t follow his order.

“Then I’ll have to force it,”

“Force wh-,” Jungkook shut your up with his lips on yours again. Your stiff body loosened up as few seconds passed.

“Mom, what are they doing?”

Shush,”

You opened your eyes only when you noticed that you’re still in public.

“Stupid Jungkook. I told you not to do that in public!” He just chuckled. You flared up even more. When will he stop doing things his way?

“This stupid man is your boyfriend, in case you forgot,” You scoffed at his reply. His pride is always on point.

“Then why would you meet a shorty that calls you ‘stupid’ on every single date?” Jungkook kept his lips shut this time. That’s weird; he always wants to win an argument with you.

Suddenly, Jungkook pulled your wrist with his strong grip until your nose almost touching his. His lovely eyes were staring right into your soul. You have no choice but to look at him with goose bumps hovered all over you. He knew you can’t speak a word if he does this.

“Because I wanna love you,”

 

 

[END]

 

Author's Note
Thank you SO MUCH for reading! Comments and upvotes will be appreciates! Tell me what you think and love ya, my Precious!

-Hana-