My Girl

One Life with Him [JJK]

 

Title : My Girl
Genre : Fluff

"Because you're my girl..."


"I think we should change this. It's not going well with the concept," You scoffed at her comment. You stayed up all night and even put away your study time for exam only to get this done.

"But I thought you've agreed about this. I can't reach you yesterday so I just do it just like what we discussed. Now you want to change it? The due date is the day after tomorrow!" You snapped. She rolled her eyes and your blood boiled by her bad attitude.

"Is it my fault that my battery died? Just do it again. You just need to change a few paragraphs,"

‘Few paragraphs? You mu be kidding me,’

"I need to do the WHOLE THING all over again if you change a little thing. Are you serious?" Your breath became wavier. She cocked her eyebrow and smiled.

"So, do it," She grabbed her stuffs and walked out from the room.

You dumped all your textbooks in the locker. Mumbling the next day's schedule, you choose the other textbooks. After you inserted all the books, you slammed the door. Following your body weight, you leaned onto the locker. It been one week and the time seemed to be passing slower than sloths.

"This is why I hate group assignments. One more thing, why in the world the teacher assigned this task near our exam? She got no sense at all!" You muttered under your breath. You took a quick glance on your watch and your mind clicked.

‘No way!’ You literally screamed in your mind.

You fasten your pace until you were fully running. You ignored about how your hair would look like after running like 500m towards the bus stop. You saw the bus stopping at the bus stop and the people started to get into it.

"No no no, not again!" Right at the moment you landed your feet 20m away from the bus stop, the bus went away. You stopped abruptly by the frustrating scene.

You landed your but on the seats as you were trying to calm your unsteady breath. Your hand weakly make its way into your pocket, taking out your wallet. You shut your eyes tight while praying desperately. Your prayers didn't work, your wallet was empty.

"My life..." You leaned onto your back once again. You were so lethargic and your body doesn't seem to be cooperating to your faith. You need to walk home, no other way.

XXXXX

The sky became darker and you can only hope all the street lamps working so you won't be walking in the darkness. You hate dark, so much. You reached your hoodie and pulled it to cover your eyes. You arrived at a quiet alley which leads to your house.

"Just why they must close that road? I hate it here," You said quietly. You kept getting goose bumps when you heard some cats mewing in anger and sounds of people laughing hysterically. You're 100% sure they're all drunk.

"God... I hate this!" You clenched your fist, grasping your bag's strap tighter. To your surprise, you heard footsteps behind you. You wanted to turn around but that's way more dangerous.

Not taking any risks, you continued walking. One step each time, and you could hear another step echoed along with yours. You took a deep breath, held it in and exhaled slowly.

"It's just... a normal person. Yeah, he or she could be living the same neighborhood with me. Who knows, right?" You babbled alone, try to make your bad thoughts more positive.

"I wish I could live here," You gasped at the sudden voice near your ear. Without wasting any second, you slammed your bag full of books, hard covered books towards the person.

You stopped short with your notebook in your palms. That person quite fast though. He defended himself with his arms. But some soft sounds of whining stopped you from give second attack.

"Is that you?" You spoke. The unfortunate person lowered his arm and pushed his hoodie away from his face. Both of you shared a look and your eyes widen.

"Jungkook?!" He flashed his bunny smile and nodded.

"Yeah..It's me. How are you, Hana?" You released the notebook from your embrace and quickly gave him a tight hug. You hugged him so tight. You almost squeeze his soul out of him.

"H-hey.. Not so... tight..." He struggled so much that he stuttered all the way. You let go of his frame and without you realizing, your eyes baceme red. Tears flowed through your cheeks.

Suddenly you felt an urge to hit him, so you did. You hit his chest repeatably. Jungkook was taken aback by your reaction.

"Why are you crying?!"

"I was… I was scared!! Why you kept following me without any words? At least say something! I thought you’re a psychopath who is going to kill me! I'm scared okay?!" You yelled. Your voice echoed throughout the alley. He froze for a second, not knowing how to react.

"Sorry…. did I scare you that bad? I just want to, well, surprise you," He rubbed his neck while looking at you with guilty gaze. You wiped your tears and sniffed hard to get rid of your runny nose.

"I'm too surprised. I almost pass out," You complained. Your tears didn't gave any sign of stopping. Your face was a mess already. Jungkook’s shock face softened. He then pulled you softly into his embrace.

"Is it hard? What happened, babe?" He asked with his low voice. You leaned your head onto his broad chest and sobbed.

"Let's find another place,"

XXXXX

Jungkook just let you cry without any words. The park was in a total silent since it passed 11. After few minutes, you sat up and sniffed hard, to get rid of your runny nose.

"Feeling better?" You turned to him and he just smiled at you. You can feel he's worried about you just by looking at his expression.

"Sorry.. it's just... I fought with my friend and the assignment's due date coming real soon. I didn't even study for the first test. I slept in irregular times and I'm sure it's not even more than 2 hours. I missed the bus just now so I need to walk home. I'm just… tired…" You let it all out. Your chest felt so much lighter. You wiped your tears while clearing your throat.

"I'm sorry I didn't answer you call. I'm busy nowadays too. I know I should be there for you. Sorry..." He lowered his gaze onto his lap. A faint smile appeared on your face.

"Jungkook-ah, you used your limited time to be here. I felt so much energized now. The fact that you know me and loving me are the best things I could ask in this world. Thank you," You pecked his cheek. His bunny smile came back and he quickly faced you.

"You can do it, Hana. I know. Don't worry a thing. Anything is possible for you," He grabbed your hands, grasping it softly. His hands were warm around yours.

"And why do you think it is? You know I'm so bad in studying right?" Jungkook chuckled at your self-diss. He suddenly moves his face closer to your face, nearly touched yours. You gasped and you can't help but to drown into his mesmerizing gaze.

He attached his lips on your lips. He stayed for a moment and you also did the same. He parted from you and locked his gaze with yours.

"Because you're my girl,"

[END]

 

Author's Note
Hello new readers! I see you hehe Anyway, thanks for spending your time to read my stories~ Leave me some feedbacks and thank you again!

-Hana-