Precious Pt.1

One Life with Him [JJK]

 

 

 

“Can you finish this for me?” Amy almost chocked on her food as Jessie gasped at your words. You furrowed your eyebrow, quickly handed a glass of water towards Amy who’s struggling to keep alive.

“Hana… didn’t finish her food,”

“One of world’s wonders,”

“Did you eat something wrong this morning?”

“Or maybe she’s having some uncured decease!”

“That’s makes sense! Oh my god! What should we do?!?!?!”

“How can the main character of this story dying this fast?!?!”

“GUYS!” Finally, silence. They turned to you with unexplainable expressions. You rolled your eyes and pushed your food tray closer to them.

“Just eat them. I don’t want to get yell for trashing those,” You mumbled.

“Yah, Kim Taehyung!” That shout snapped you away from your thoughts. Most of the students including you looked towards the source and there they are; the most admirable couple in this school. Min Yoonji kept smacking Kim Taehyung’s back with full force. That looks really painful but Kim Taehyung’s wide smile plus his giggles showing like it’s far away from hurt.

“They are always bickering,” Jessie giggled and Amy nodded in response.

“Well, they still look cute together. Yoonji sunbae and Taehyung sunbae are the ultimate couple goal ever! When will I’ll be like them?” Amy rested her chin on her palm.

“Just confess already! I’m tired of you calling your ‘husband’s’ name in your sleep,” Jessie received a good pinch from Amy right away.

You on the other hand just sat still. Your gaze didn’t leave the couple.

Kim Taehyung got perfect looks, perfect body, perfect smile and perfect deep voice. He got a perfect girlfriend also. Min Yoonji’s extremely beautiful body figure plus her cute face can grab anyone’s attention. They’re perfect fit for each other.

“I will never be like them,” They noticed your gaze landed on someone who sat few tables away from you. They set their faces closer, muttering in silence.

“She’s staring at him right?”

“Yes, I guess,”

“I know it’s a bad idea to let her develop her feeling bigger,”

Yup. It’s a bad idea.

XXXXX

“Another mile. Just another mile,” You blurted it out between your steep breaths. You glanced at your watch and ignored the time. You were supposed to be home an hour ago. Running along the pavement, sometimes you would slow down your track to catch some breath but nothing can stop you at the moment. Nothing.

Another 30 minutes passed, you arrived in front of your house. Instead of going in, you changed your way toward a playground nearby.

Nature sounds such as crickets filled all around as you pulled out the earphones buds. The breeze grazed your skin softly, leaving some shivers throughout your body. You gazed to the swings and you attracted to go and play with it. It’s been awhile.

You sat on the swings before setting your feet on the ground and give it some soft urges, moving timidly to your front and back.

“Will he likes me?” That question popped out in your mind. It’s became a new routine that you created since you discovered about your feelings for Jeon Jungkook, your senior at the Arts Club.

*flashback*

“Yah, Jungkook. Who’s your ideal type?”

“That women,” They turned to a statue at the corner of the club room, the statue that become our full-time model for our portraits.

“You love skinny girls ehh?” Big laughters and some silly comments was given by his friends, brought a big smile on his face and his gaze shows that he does love that kind of girl.

*end of flashback*

XXXXX

“Are you wearing makeup??” You blinked at the question. Is it that obvious? You tried to wear it as natural as possible. Now you can confirm that your bare face is truly ugly.

“Too obvious?” Jessie nodded, still eyeing your face.

“Stop staring as if I’m an alien,” Crossing your arms, you leaned back while letting out a deep sigh.

“Look, you really changed, you know that?” With puzzled face, you set your gaze onto her.

“What do you mean?” Jessies gazed around before grabbing a chair and sat nearby your side.

“You forgot about yesterday? You promised that you will teach me, remember?” Your instant widened eyes didn’t surprise Jessie. She knew that you didn’t keep it noted in your mind.

“I’m… I’m sorry! I was working out that I….” You grabbed her slender hands, squeezing it tight.

“Thank god there’s Amy. She taught me already, so don’t worry. I don’t mind if you want to look better, look prettier but I like you however you look, dude,” Her words pierced into your heart harshly. It’s some good words but somehow it hurts you.

“Tha.. Thanks. But he doesn’t. I don’t know if he notices me even for a millisecond in his life,” You threw your gaze outside the window, following the flying birds with your gaze.

Jessie shut her lips, letting you drive away in your thoughts.

XXXXX

*knock**knock*

You forced your neck muscles to look up. Blinking few times, you met her gaze.

“It’s lunch time, you sleepyhead,” After sparing few seconds, you straightened your back and stretched your arms upwards while low groans escaped your lips.

“Can I just skip today?” Jessie furrowed her brows, clearly disapproving your request. You sighed at her reaction and back to your sleeping position.

“Why should I ask your permission anyway?” Your soft mumbles were clear to Jessie’s hearing.

“Hana, you skipped lunch three days straight! What did you eat in the morning?” She put away her intention to go to the cafeteria and sat at the seat beside yours.

“Apple,” Jessie widened her eyes, quickly gave a quick slap on your arms. You whined in pain after shot up from your current position.

“Look, are you doing this for him?”

“Him who?”

“Stop play dumb. You know who,” She placed her arms near her chest and crossing it, hinting that this conversation going to be in serious mode.

“No. Wrong. I’m not doing this for him! Why would I?” You snickered and unfortunately, Jessie knew you too well that she can even tell if you’re lying so her cocked brow caused you to sigh.

“Okay, yes I am but not entirely for him. I j-,”

“Hello, can I know where Park Hana is?”

 

(TO BE CONTINUED....)

 

 

 

 

Author's note
Hello! Thank you so much for checking out my lame story~ I'm finally back at AFF and I can't be more happy if you leave some comments down below. Tell me what do you think about it. Thank you again for reading! Love you, my Precious!

-Hana-