Audition

Music For My Heart

When Sowon woke up, the first thing she saw was Eunha sleeping in her arms.

She was looking at every detail of the sleeping girl face. Like she was a work of art.

When her eyes stopped on Eunha's lips.. Sojung's heart started to beat faster and she blushed when she realized what happened last evening.

She gently touched Eunha's lips with her finger... Deeply in her heart wanting to feel them on hers again. 

 

After a long time, she shook her head and tried to move.

In this moment however, Eunha turned a little so that her face was burried on Sowon neck. Sowon blushed and couldn't breathe easily, feeling the girl's lips gently touching her skin on her neck.

The red-haired girl tried to move again, but Eunha only snuggled to her even more.

 

Sowon sighed and pulled the phone out of her pocket. She suddenly came up with an idea and took a picture of herself with the sleeping girl and sent it to Yerin asking what she should do.

After a few minutes, her phone vibrated with her best friend's reply.

 

'Oh gosh you dork...She's sleeping in your embrace. OF COURSE YOU SHOULD ENJOY!' 

 

' You're making me shy Yerin...' 

 

'I will save this picture may be useful in the future. I'm going to work, enjoy!' 

 

' I'll kill you...' 

 

'I love you too, bye!' 

 

Sowon sighed and decided not to move until the short-haired girl woke up.

 

After an hour Eunha woke up.

She opened her eyes and froze seeing in whose embrace she was. Her face turned red. Sowon looked at her with bright smile.

'Good morning' said the tall girl. 

'Good morning' answered in a whisper still embarrassed Eunha. 

Moment later, she asked Sowon to have breakfast together after which, unfortunately, the taller girl had to go because she have a work today.

Throughout the meal she couldn't take her eyes off Eunha. 

She was so beautiful.

 

After breakfast Eunbi hugged Sowon as a goodbye and quickly closed door behind the girl. 

After this she putted her hand on her own heart.

'Why are you beating so fast?' she asked herself and went working on her project. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other side of the city, Umji waited for her audition. She was very nervous but even that she wanted to try.

After some time of waiting, she heard someone's voice.

'Kim Yewon' said a woman which was leading the audition and smiled.

When umji entered the room, she took a deep breath.

'What will you present for me?' the woman asked

'A song written and composed by me' Umji said shyly.

'In that case, I would live to hear that ' the woman again smiled brightly and gave Umji a microphone.

Yewon looked at the microphone and then started to sing. 

"Lost the way

I’m lost, far away

I’m wandering, looking for myself again all day

I ask the sky,

Shadowed by the sun

Where do I have to go?

My exhausted walk

 

But I can fly

Past the countless stars

Fly away

Memories are asleep here

Your space

When will I be able to wake up?

Lost the way

Oh lost my way

 

Find the way

I wanna know, let me know

Tears smudge like paint

 

Is there even an end?

Maybe

 

When I open my eyes again

Dazzling sunlight comes through my window

Like a dream, like a dream

 

Where should I go?

I think I know

 

But I can fly

Past the countless stars

Fly away

Memories are asleep here

Your space

When will I be able to wake up?

 

But I can wait

I waited endless days

I held myself in but I let myself go

Some day, I will be standing there

Lost the way

Lost the way

 

Found the way

I found the way"

 

After she finished a song, she heard the woman's applause.

'I need someone like you in my musical. Would you like to be a part of my musical?' she asked. 

'Of course!' Yewon responded with joy.

' I'm so glad' the woman said

' There will be rehearsals in class number 3. You'll practice the role with the person who's playing the main character of the musical. Okay?' she added. 

'Okay' Umji answered and bowed.

'Go to this class now to get to know the girl with which you're going to practice'

Umji nodded and went to the practice room. She was stressed. 

When she entered the room, she couldn't believe what she saw and Umji was even more surprised by what she heard. 

She felt like she heard the voice of an angel. The way the taller girl sang was full of emotions.

After awhile the girl noticed the presence of Umji and stopped her practice. 

' Oh you're a person with whom I'll practice' said an angelic vocalist. 

After what Umji heard, she wasn't surprised that this girl got the main role in the musical. She was very talented.

Umji bowed and introduced herself. 

' I'm Kim Yewon nice to meet you' she said with lovely smile on her face.

'Nice to meet you too. I'm..' the girl started, but Yewon interrupted her.

'Choi Yuna.' 

The black-haired girl looked at Umji shocked and then asked. 

'Do you know me?'

'Kinda.. I mean..' Umji said

'We bumped into each other at the bus stop. You were so in a hurry that you didn't notice that you dropped something' she continued and took out the girl's id card from the bag and gave it to her.

'Oh my gosh thank you' thanked her still shocked Yuna. 

' You're welcome' answered Umji. 

The girls talked a little about the music. They looked like they had a lot of things in common.

The time passed quickly for them. The taller girl was surprised by the fact that the shorter girl sang her own song at the audition. She admired Umji courage.

'See you at the rehearsal next week anyway?' Yuna asked. 

The short girl nodded with a smile. 

' I can't wait to hear you sing Yewon' Yuna said after this the girls said goodbye and each of them went on their way.

 

 


It's been awhile.. I needed to take long break, but finally i'm back with new chapter. 

Most of the songs i will be using in this story i'm writing by myself..so they won't be perfect.

This time none of them fit in this moment so i used Umji ost. But still i hope everyone will enjoy. 

More chapters soon, because i'm working hard on them~

I would like to apologize for any mistakes :c 

 

Please let me know what you think in comments.