Cinderella

Music For My Heart

Few days passed so quickly for Eunha. The girl spent most of her time working on the coposition.  Unfortunately it didn't go as she planned. She couldn't focus at all.

Sowon..she was in her mind all the time. They were texting a lot, but it's not the same like seeing her,feeling her scent. She realized that she missed this girl so much. It driving her crazy. She rested head on piano and sighed. She was desperate,she took her phone and texted girl to meet her during weekend if she is free. Sowon texted her back quickly that she is free tomorrow evening and she will contact her before meeting. Eunha smiled widely and continued to play piano passionatelly.

 

 

 


It was already Friday. Sinb took deep breath and called Yerin where she have pick her up. After she got answer she left the school. This time her driver came to pick her up and help her.

 

After 40 minutes they got there. When Sinb saw the older girl she just opened car door and told her to get in. The girl got in the car and sat beside her new friend. She clearly noticed that Eunbi was so nervous. They stayed in silence for a long moment.
The driver stared at Yerin through the car mirror with curiosity.
'So you're the one who agreed to help Eunbi' he suddenly started conversation and smiled.
The girl blushed and nodded. She had time to look at driver and noticed that he was young and handsome guy. Also by the way he was talking about Sinb she guessed that he is more than someone who just work for her.
'Moonbin I will kill you' Sinb said.

She told Yerin that Moonbin is her friend and he is working for her family since her father bought boy's family business actions. Yerin smiled,she was right.
It wasn't that bad at least Eunbi had someone who always support her no matter what.
The car stopped in front of hair salon. Yerin stared at younger girl with questioning face expression.
'What? We're going on fancy party full of rich hyenas. We need to make you get ready' Sinb said.
The older girl didn't know how to answer or even react. She only knew it's going to be really long day.
When they already entered into salon Sinb asked Yerin if there's something special that she want to do with her hair.
The girl was thinking about it seriously while hairdresser was checking her hair condition.
'Seems like you have really strong hair' the woman said with smile.
After the moment she told the woman what she want to do with her hair secretly to make Eunbi have surprise. Sinb sat down and checked her phone while waiting. She was watching dancing videos.


More than hour passed and Yerin hair were all done. She stood in front of younger girl and pretended to cough to get girl attention. Sinb looked up and blushed badly. It was really surprising she wasn't expecting that.
'What do you think?' Yerin asked shyly.
B was speechless.
' I always wanted to try platinum blonde hair' she was worried if she made wrong decision.
'I think it really suits your friend' the hairdresser said.
'She is my girlfriend' Eunbi answered to the older woman.
'You're the most beautiful person I ever saw and I actually agree..it suits you' she said and caressed Yerin blonde hair.
Older girl face became red at sudden compliment.
'Let's go it's time for clothes'  she said straight and Yennie nodded.
The girls thanked to hairdresser and went back to the car. Moonbin complimented blonde-haired girl a lot during the drive and laughed at Hwang B reactions. He never saw her friend like this before.
This time car stopped in front of famous designer clothes store. Yerin felt uncomfortable and wanted to stay in car. Sinb noticed that and told her there's nothing to be worried about.
For the older girl there was.. Sinb was paying for all of this. She didn't wanted girl to waste money on her.
She didn't had choice. She agreed to help Eunbi.
They came into store and started choosing clothes for older girl.
Only thing Yerin could do was peeking at price tags and she felt like losing her breath.
Eunbi suddenly held her hand and said
' Don't look at those'
Yennie sighed and nodded.
Dark-haired girl choose few dresses for her friend to try on and asked her to go to the dressing room.
She was trying a lot of outfits but all of them seemed to not suit her at all. There was only two dresses left. She took sleeveless red dress and wear it.
10 minutes passed and Sinb felt worried that girl didn't show up. She knocked on dressing room door but the girl wasn't answering. Without thinking too long she came in and saw Yerin fighting with dress zipper.
Both girl were all red because of this intimate situation.
' C-can you help me?' Yerin asked shyly.
B nodded. Her face was like tomato in that moment. She stood behind the the girl and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Younger girl gulped and shook her head. She felt something new,but she had to focus.
Eunbi gently touched blonde girl skin and zipped dress for her.
Yerin suddenly turned around makind Sinb surprised of how close they're. Trying to step back, the dark-haired girl stumbled. She crashed on the door making them wide open which make her fall on the floor.
Older girl helped her to get up immediately. Sinb only told her to change her clothes back and take that dress. After she spoke she left quickly to choose accesorries.
Yerin couldn't understand her reaction in that moment and she just did like Sinb asked her to.
Right after changing her clothes back she followed Eunbi.
Girls were done with all shopping. The only thing they need now was to get prepared for the party. Yerin suggested to go to her house because her parents were supposed to be home late. Without waiting for B answer she told driver the address and he took them there.
When they arrived Moonbin told them that he will wait here for them. Sinb took older girl bags with clothes she bought for her and also her personal bag.
Girls went straight to Yerin room. Eunbi went to bathroom to change clothes while Yerin did that in her room. She sat on the bed and waited for Sinb. When younger girl finally came back she couldn't stop starring at her. Hwang Eunbi was so beautiful and looked like goddess. That's only things which came to her mind at that moment. From her cold image to black dress that make her see the curves of younger girl body to her make up and lenses.
Blonde-haired girl felt hot suddenly. Sinb smiled at her and helped her newly met friend with accessiories. They were finally ready and came back to the car..again.
'I feel nervous' Yerin said
'Me too honestly' Sinb answered. She hoped that her plan will end up successfull.

 


Moonbin drove them to the last destination today.
When the car stopped and older girl looked out the windowher eyes went wide open.
'Omg..Is it a castle?! ' She asked while raising her voice.
Yerin couldn't believe that.
'No, it's my house' Sinb answered and get out from car first to open door for Yerin.

'You're my cinderella today Jung Yerin' Eunbi added with wide smile and hold blonde girl hand to help her get out from car.

 


It's been long time.. 

I'd like to apologize for any mistakes.

I hope everyone will enjoy this chapter ^^

Let me know what you think in comments.